What's new

India Releases USD50 million Grant

OMG, a city of $100 billion revenue per year will fall on face if Bangladeshi stops visiting. Jamaat shibir is teaching you good. :tup:

Sure will, probably will go less than 50billion

On a side note, pole vaulting might be a thriving business on that side of the border, but not on this side.

Must be coming from experience :lol:

@Topic

RAWami dhoti bharetiii blah blah dalal Haseena, AL thugs.. blaah blah China good blah blah... consipiracy media blah blah...

@SpArK Pleasure welcoming you on BD DEFENSE section :)

I doubt this is a Grant - which doesn't have to be returned. This may be a Credit which has to be repaid with interest.

When India gives GRANT it's CREDIT in reality.

But if China gives CREDIT on 10% interest rate, no matter what it is GRANT.

abey angregi nahi padney aati kya babuchak, likha hua hey ki it is a GRANT,GRANT, GRANT aur kya PROOF chahiye????

Last edited by a moderator:
When India gives GRANT it's CREDIT in reality.

But if China gives CREDIT on 10% interest rate, no matter what it is GRANT.

abey angregi nahi padney aati kya babuchak, likha hua hey ki it is a GRANT,GRANT, GRANT aur kya PROOF chahiye????

Dictionary isn't that expensive. I suggest you study the fine line which makes GRANT and CREDIT different. Is bharoti education system this bad?

I am TROLLING a TROLL, do you have any problem???

So you are proving yourself dumb just to troll someone? is this what they call fail? :fie:

With better sewage systems, all the Purbo Bharotiyo shytes will eventually get dumped in Bangladesh. You seriously want that? :omghaha:

That is called a bad sewage system, i really hope Bharot education level goes up though. Maybe we can start a fundraiser in pdf to fund the poor Bharoti toilets and Schools. Webmaster should really look into that.

That is called a bad sewage system, i really hope Bharot education level goes up though. Maybe we can start a fundraiser in pdf to fund the poor Bharoti toilets and Schools. Webmaster should really look into that.

Think this way, fund our sewage system and that will solve your water crisis once and for all. Everybody wins.

ITS line of credit (An informal loan arrangement between a bank and a customer allowing the customer to borrow up to a prespecified amount) not grant. But its BALer news 24 run by dalal fagots sucking up to their master.
line of credit financial definition of line of credit. line of credit finance term by the Free Online Dictionary.

BANGLADESH RELIES ON GRANTS FROM INDIA !!!

shocked.png

NO Bangladesh doesn't. But yes Awami fagotic scums does depend on their Bharat Mata's supplied life line. :cry:

Back
Top Bottom