What's new

India returns 'lovelorn' Pakistani soldier

Mujhe lagta hai Arif ne le li hogi Ladki ki "Kasam" , ladki pagal thi uska "sath" pane ke liye. yehi hua hoga...:what:

Good Gesture by Indians-
btw i doubt- indians could afford to do otherwise- :pop:-

The lad will definitely be court martial ed after being ridiculed by his comrades. It was a stupid thing to do. Rafi seems so be in a mood of joking so don't take him seriously!

Good Gesture by Indians-

Why would the Indians do otherwise, anyways? You did something good, we returned your gesture. You know, good begets good! :)

Good Gesture by Indians-
Why do you think Indians would have done otherwise. lol. We are not fighting war now.
And he was not a civilian (might have been mistaken as terrorist), soldiers on both sides respect each other.

I am worried that he could just walk into India.

So this man braved the wrath of two armed forces to meet his lover? Modern day sohni-mahiwal?

Chaand Chhupa Aur Taare Doobe, Raat Ghazab Ki Aai
Husn Chalaa Hai, Ishq Se Milane, Zulm Ki Badali Chhaai

Toot Padi Hai Aandhi Gham Ki, Aaj Pavan Hai Paagal
Kaanp Rahi Hai Dharati Saari, Cheekh Rahe Hain Baadal
Duniyaa Ke Toofaan Hazaaron, Husn Ki Ik Tanahaai
Husn Chalaa Hai.....

Maut Ki Naagan Aaj Khadi Hai, Raah Men Phan Phailaaye
Jangal-Jangal Naach Rahe Hain, Shaitaanon Ke Saae
Aaj Khuda Khaamosh Hai Jaise, Bhul Gaya Ho Khudaai
Husn Chalaa Hai.....

Ghor Andhera Mushkil Raahen, Kadam-Kadam Pe Dhokhe
Aaj Mohabbat Ruk Na Sakegi, Chaahe Khuda Bhi Roke
Raah-E-Vafa Men Pichhe Hatana, Pyaar Ki Hai Rusvaai
Husn Chalaa Hai.....

Paar Nadi Ke Yaar Ka Dera, Aaj Milan Hai Tera
Odh Le Tu Leharon Ki Chunari, Baandh Le Mauj Ka Sehara
Dole Men Manjhadhaar Ke Hogi, Teri Aaj Vidaai
Husn Chalaa Hai.....

Doob Ke In Unchi Leharon Men, Naiyya Paar Laga Le
Ulfat Ke Toofaan Men Zinda, Rahate Hain Marane Vaale
Jite-Ji Sansaar Men Kisane, Pyaar Ki Manzil Paai
Husn Chalaa Hai.....

Tere Dil Ke Khun Se Hoga, Laal Chanaab Ka Paani
Duniya Ki Taarikh Men Likhi Jaayegi, Yeh Qurbaani
Sohani Aur Mahivaal Ne Apani, Ishq Men Jaan Ganvaai..
Ishq Men Jaan Ganvaai..

India has handed back a Pakistani soldier who had crossed the Line of Control (LoC) - the de facto border dividing the disputed Kashmir region - allegedly to "meet his girlfriend".

Arif Ali, 19, crossed the LoC on early Thursday morning to meet the girl who lives on the Indian side, reports said.

He was detained in Poonch district, in Jammu region, near a fence erected by India to stop infiltration.

Earlier, army officials said they were probing whether Mr Arif was a spy.

A resident of Quetta in Pakistan, Mr Arif belongs to the 25 Frontier Force of the Pakistani army and is deployed at the Saifullah post near the LoC, officials said.

There have been several instances in the past when people from the two sides have strayed into each other's territory and have been returned after verification.

In October last year, Pakistan had forced down an Indian military helicopter after it crossed over into Pakistani territory. It was later released.

India and Pakistan have fought three wars over the disputed Kashmir region, but relations between the South Asian neighbours have improved in recent months.

BBC News - India returns 'lovelorn' Pakistani soldier

I think this theory is a bit fishy.

My question is how come a girl can cross several indian army check posts along the border to see her boy friend. something not right here.

I think this theory is a bit fishy.

My question is how come a girl can cross several indian army check posts along the border to see her boy friend. something not right here.

It's the boy who crossed to see his girlfriend. And he is a trained soldier, so it is not entirely implausible. Since he was coming unarmed, and alone. But how exactly did they fall in love? Online? He was a resident of quetta apparently.

It's the boy who crossed to see his girlfriend. And he is a trained soldier, so it is not entirely implausible. Since he was coming unarmed, and alone. But how exactly did they fall in love? Online? He was a resident of quetta apparently.

Janon, the girls family has farmland right on the LoC - the soldier got to know her when he would patrol our side, also the fence is not right on the line of control and many families still use their farmland.

Love is blind .
It see's no barriers , no boundaries :tup:
A classic example this guy is.......

Janon, the girls family has farmland right on the LoC - the soldier got to know her when he would patrol our side, also the fence is not right on the line of control and many families still use their farmland.

LOVE AT LOC :D

Since our soldier is returned empty handed. I want to dedicate this song to him. :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back
Top Bottom