What's new

India ridiculed at BRICS

this is the reality india is a nobody at world stage

I agree. India is sold out to Italy, the white Beach is minting money. She does not have any national interests. India will be Kaput within five years, if she rules again.

China is ruled by Chinese, while India is ruled by Whites.

These stupid Indians did not find one ethnic Indian to rule India but white lady who has her allegiance to Vatican.

@acetophenol , @ashok321 check post number 9 , 10

Media making issue out of nothing and people buying into it ......

Last edited by a moderator:
India miffed at South Africa's protocol chaos during PM's visit: report

The Indian government is angry at the South African president's failure to hold bilateral talks with its Prime Minister during last week's BRICS summit, a newspaper reported on Sunday.

The Indian delegation headed by Prime Minister Manmohan Singh was keen to have a meeting with President Jacob Zuma on the sidelines of the summit in Durban from March 26-27.

But according to the Sunday Express, the entire schedule drawn up by the host country was in disarray and the two leaders were unable to hold talks.

Meanwhile Zuma did manage bilateral meetings with his Chinese and Russian counterparts.

Singh was scheduled to meet Zuma on March 26 but the plan had to be abandoned because the bilateral meeting between South Africa and Russia overshot by an hour, the paper said.

On March 27, South Africa's foreign minister wanted Singh to meet Zuma quickly for 15-20 minutes. But by then, according to the Express, the Indians were livid at the lack of respect for protocol and refused to comply at such short notice.

The paper said the Indians were also upset by the accommodation arrangements.

Singh and Indian diplomats were allotted a resort at Zimbali, 40 kilometres (25 miles) from Durban, while the Brazilian, Russian and Chinese leaders were lodged in hotels within the city.

Singh had to travel into the city on both days of the summit and also suffer long delays in the programme, the Express said.

A foreign ministry spokesman could not immediately be reached for comment on the newspaper report.

Last year Zuma vowed that trade between South Africa and India would reach $15 billion per year before a self-imposed 2014 deadline, and both sides agreed to increase commercial exchanges.

Talking about this MMS the poodle, his own cabinet and party has no time for him, why would SA care?

I don't what happened exactly, but Indians usually like blame others for their own fault.

Did you have a plan to meet with Zuma months ago?

or you just were there and asked SA: can we have a meeting tomorrow?

The answer apparently would be different. We need to find truth not biased story

I don't what happened exactly, but Indians usually like blame others for their own fault.

The answer apparently would be different. We need to find truth not biased story

Will you say the same about Brazilian head as she could not meet Zuma too?

its not ridiculous. the reason is obvoius. In the current situation we are not equal to russia and china. they both are rising super powers. but india yet to rise. you can say india is also rising. but the fact we just intiated the basic steps to rise.

i agree with you.

That's OK. Let's have another IPL tournament in ZA & Jacob Zuma will have time for us...:lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom