What's new

India: Right Wing WION News, Forced to Remove Anti-Modi Story.

Kompromat

ADMINISTRATOR
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-36-17.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-36-33.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-37-01.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-37-19.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-37-38.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-38-08.jpg
Screenshot_2018-04-20-18-38-27.jpg

World's largest democracy :omghaha:
Freedom of the Press :sarcastic:

Thankfully i took screen shots while reading it, as i had a hunch this story wasn't going to last long. They ended up getting one of those calls from the North Block.

LOL So this is what India prides itself on?

I too was wondering why would wion pull down such a harmless story :lol:

Its just a freaking press release by the CONgress party and nobody takes it seriously.
Don't you know, North Block called to pull it down.

Don't you know, North Block called to pull it down.

pakistanis are reacting as if its state secrets :P

I guess they are happy that someone in India is cheering for pakistan and criticizing modi for conducting strikes against pakistan.

Its funny how the interests of the CONgress align so closely with that of pakistan. Its almost as if CONgress is a pakistani political party. :angel:

This is what im getting. Only a cached version is available.

View attachment 468019
Link is working fine for me. Could anyone else confirm it?

pakistanis are reacting as if its state secrets :P

I guess they are happy that someone in India is cheering for pakistan and criticizing modi for conducting strikes against pakistan.

Its funny how the interests of the CONgress align so closely with that of pakistan. Its almost as if CONgress is a pakistani political party. :angel:
They don't know, it's statements like this which is putting off people from Congress. Why would Modi want this kind of story to be pulled down.

Link is working fine for me. Could anyone else confirm it?

They don't know, it's statements like this which is putting off people from Congress. Why would Modi want this kind of story to be pulled down.

I guess he does not want to increase his intake of 1-2 kg of 'galis" every day. :P

Geo should print it

https://tribune.com.pk/story/1690755/9-indias-congress-slams-modi-boastful-claim-surgical-strikes/

https://www.dawn.com/news/1402756

I never saw this WION News! Didn't know that such a news channel exists. In Bhubaneswar there are two cable operators and none broadcast it.

I never saw this WION News! Didn't know that such a news channel exists. In Bhubaneswar there are two cable operators and none broadcast it.
Its supposed to be the world news for India like BBC is for England. But without worldwide support support we can't compete with the west on hegemony over media.

Owned by Zee btw.

Back
Top Bottom