What's new

India rises to reveal shameful stench

Status
Not open for further replies.
why are there indian companies EVERYWHERE? :hitwall:

at least Clyde Prestowitz isnt indian

how does a pakistani know so much about hong kong?

When he's saying the truth, blame that he's Pakistani.

Wow. You are proud of India's economy gap? Billionaire living in a mansion whle right outside his mansion is a slum.

yup we r proud of our rising number of billionares. bcoz all of their money is invested into indian economy. u wont understand this, above ur iq level.

we r more worried abt difference btw pakistan's politicians and people. not forgetting our country has made ur 3rd degree actors and singers overnight sensation. atleast be thankfull

why are there indian companies EVERYWHERE? :hitwall:

at least Clyde Prestowitz isnt indian

how does a pakistani know so much about hong kong?
oh so when someone speaks bitter truth about india, they are labelled pakistanis? go through his posts, he never posted anything good/bad about pakistan, i have said this a billion times and i will repeat it again, indians give themselves too much importance

oh so when someone speaks bitter truth about india, they are labelled pakistanis? go through his posts, he never posted anything good/bad about pakistan, i have said this a billion times and i will repeat it again, indians give themselves too much importance

go read some of his first posts on fourm ull see. anyways he has been long declared as pakistani. other chinese post against india too.

vast majority of indians defacate in the streets.
these are common knowledge to anyone that goes to india.

just read the OP.

bunch of sickos
Are you not the same guy who few days back posted in Urdu all of a sudden? Ok, never mind :argh: Carry on.

While most of the things in the article is true to some extent, but why only nitpicking the negatives? Oh well.... They say you are definitely doing something good when people hate you so much :bunny:

How does somebody care in China whether India invest in Public welfare or weapons??? We do not beg the world to and definitely not a drag on world economy like some of our so nice neighbors. uhhh!

How does somebody care in China whether India invest in Public welfare or weapons??? We do not beg the world to and definitely not a drag on world economy like some of our so nice neighbors. uhhh!

Relax.....

They have crap in china.....they have crap in pakistan....and India has its own shortcomings. I just found it amusing when they actually had the nerve to troll out against India on an accusation all of them are guilty of.

Show them the mirror if it pleases you....i did, and it made me "happy". :)

either he is a 0 iq idiot or he is a pakistani. i guess both mean the same

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/01/0101093118468.JPG

India is ranked among African nations... Source Year: 2012.

Lol...you wanna talk about comaprison with african nations ? Check this out : Pakistan has been listed among 20 failed states of world since 2006 - thenews.com.pk

According to the 2011 Failed States Index, which was released on June 20 this year, Pakistan ranks 12th among the 20 most failed states in the world.

The 2011 edition of the index draws on some 130,000 publicly available sources to analyse 177 countries and rate them on 12 indicators of pressure on the state during the year 2010 — from refugee flows to poverty, public services to security threats.

Here follow the 2011 rankings: Somalia (1), Chad (2), Sudan (3), Congo (4), Haiti (5), Zimbabwe (6), Afghanistan (7), Central African Republic (8), Iraq (9), Ivory Coast (10), Guinea (11), pakistan (12), Yemen (13), Nigeria (14), Niger (15), Kenya (16), Burundi (17), Guinea Bissau and Burma (18) and Ethiopia (20).

The list above shows that Pakistan is even worse than the likes of Yemen, Nigeria, Niger, Burundi, Guinea Bissau, Burma and Ethiopia.

Pakistan had starred 10th in the 2010 Failed State Index.

awww.....:rofl:

do u really think he is speaking the truth? about indian immigrants being useless? anybody with some intellect can tell he is a pakistani

Lol...you wanna talk about comaprison with african nations ? Check this out : Pakistan has been listed among 20 failed states of world since 2006 - thenews.com.pk

According to the 2011 Failed States Index, which was released on June 20 this year, Pakistan ranks 12th among the 20 most failed states in the world.

The list above shows that Pakistan is even worse than the likes of Yemen, Nigeria, Niger, Burundi, Guinea Bissau, Burma and Ethiopia.

Pakistan had starred 10th in the 2010 Failed State Index.

awww.....:rofl:

You wanna talk about comparison with African nations? India has more poor than Africa COMBINED. Not only that, but it's a massacre in India with 6000 children dying everyday due to hunger.

About 70 percent of India is poor: Top adviser - Yahoo! India Finance

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Poverty_in_India

http://img4.bbs.**********/uploadfiles/images/2012/01/01/0101093118468.JPG

why is it that india has so much scientific accomplishments while pakistan has none? food for thought.
anywy
this is more accurate

National_IQ_Lynn_Vanhanen_2006_IQ_and_Global_Inequality.png

You wanna talk about comparison with African nations? India has more poor than Africa COMBINED. Not only that, but it's a massacre in India with 6000 children dying everyday due to hunger.

About 70 percent of India is poor: Top adviser - Yahoo! India Finance

thats a contradiction
'India has more rich people than poor now' - Economic Times

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom