What's new

India’s history of negative diplomacy and Bangladesh

This is our internal matter who we hate and who we like. I don't think none of it concerns you, you are most welcome to go to the indian section and do what we do. None of the bangladeshis here actually care what indians have to say about us, where on the hand you guys seem obsessed with us.

....delete no need to feed the trollers....

This is our internal matter who we hate and who we like. I don't think none of it concerns you, you are most welcome to go to the indian section and do what we do. None of the bangladeshis here actually care what indians have to say about us, where on the hand you guys seem obsessed with us.
I dont remember U were given a mods status..... Kindly do remember this is a international forum not ur forum. Not obsessed ????? then why trouble urself with this article.

he bhai,you dont know what you are saying,you are ablolutely forgetting that,your home is the gift of india only,you are independent for india only ok.

Learn how to vote, and then direct all your whining towards yourselves.

But the AL surely have close and important links with India. What remains to be seen would be interesting, and it won't be pretty.

la-hasina love India and India only because they sheltered her after the event of 75. She actually trying to enslaved Bangladeshis because when her father and family were killed, no one said Inna Lillah. I am almost positive that hasina gave out state secrets to India for protection and power for few more terms. But, I don't think Bangladeshi will allow her to stay in power for another term no matter how much she try.

I would love to see Awamis meet: Khutty ki maut in about 2 years.

Save yourself the embarrassment please. Almost all threads in the Bangladesh section are about India, If it wasn't for that , no indian on this forum would give a rat's *** about bangladesh. I don't even know why Bangladesh section exists on PDF when your country is one of the weakest and most insignificant countries in the world. LOL , hardly any threads on this subsection actually relate to defence. Kids like Munshi and Idune post anti-india articles, the zakir guy comes with his religious hatred and all indians start countering what is being said. That is basically , the whole story of this subsection. I think the mods specifically made this subsection just so that members can troll and vent their frustration, it really doesn't serve much purpose otherwise. Constructive discussion is a myth.

Save yourself the embarrassment please. Almost all threads in the Bangladesh section are about India, If it wasn't for that , no indian on this forum would give a rat's *** about bangladesh. I don't even know why Bangladesh section exists on PDF when your country is one of the weakest and most insignificant countries in the world. LOL , hardly any threads on this subsection actually relate to defence. Kids like Munshi and Idune post anti-india articles, the zakir guy comes with his religious hatred and all indians start countering what is being said. That is basically , the whole story of this subsection. I think the mods specifically made this subsection just so that members can troll and vent their frustration, it really doesn't serve much purpose otherwise. Constructive discussion is a myth.

You have not said anything different from dime a dozen indians already said in this forum and elsewhere. What you need to do is come out mental hole you indians been living for so long. You dont care about what goes on in Bangladesh yet you are spending millions to manipulate Bangladesh election results and keep an stooge element in power. According to indian media itself indian was ready to use its military power to save the indian stooge awami regime. That is how much india feels importance of keeping an stooge regime in Bangladesh. Not to mention non stop indian begging and interference for use of Bangladesh territory as corridor and use of Bangladeshi port. It's a propaganda fashion for india and indians to label any opposition to indian interference against Bangladesh sovereignty as " anti india". But fact of the matter is whole world can see through indian inteference and that is why india is feeling so desperate. Needless to say you and rest of indians need to get rid of moronic comments which I have pointed in my short post and has no value what so ever.

India and Bangladesh - Embraceable you

NOT much noticed by outsiders, long-troubled ties between two neighbours sharing a long border have taken a substantial lurch for the better. Ever since 2008, when the Awami League, helped by bags of Indian cash and advice, triumphed in general elections in Bangladesh, relations with India have blossomed.

http://www.economist.com/node/21524917

la-hasina love India and India only because they sheltered her after the event of 75. She actually trying to enslaved Bangladeshis because when her father and family were killed, no one said Inna Lillah. I am almost positive that hasina gave out state secrets to India for protection and power for few more terms. But, I don't think Bangladeshi will allow her to stay in power for another term no matter how much she try.

I would love to see Awamis meet: Khutty ki maut in about 2 years.

I am not only talking about Hasina. It's the entire party! Even the likes of Salman F. Rahman have close and important links with India.

What will happen after two years is very, very uncertain. Especially after Hasina abolished the CTG system which she ironically supported years back.

Joy is playing games against the army. And frankly, seeing from how they handled the Major Zia drama along with poisonous politically motivated statements, the army has pretty lost its credibility.

Even if she wins through rigging and 'magic hands', The Law won't be able to do $hit about it! In that event, she can only be removed if there is a lot of violence on the streets.

She and Joy certainly would not come down without a fight.

I am not only talking about Hasina. It's the entire party! Even the likes of Salman F. Rahman have close and important links with India.

What will happen after two years is very, very uncertain. Especially after Hasina abolished the CTG system which she ironically supported years back.

Joy is playing games against the army. And frankly, seeing from how they handled the Major Zia drama along with poisonous politically motivated statements, the army has pretty lost its credibility.

Even if she wins through rigging and 'magic hands', The Law won't be able to do $hit about it! In that event, she can only be removed if there is a lot of violence on the streets.

She and Joy certainly would not come down without a fight.

exactly my sentiments.

Back
Top Bottom