What's new

India’s Military Adventure against China

Imran Akhtar

BANNED

New Recruit

Reaction score
some gems from this article :laugh::laugh:

In this connection, defence analysts opine that unlike the US F-35 fighter jet, the JF-17/FC-1 fighter is better due to its quick system of surveillance, reconnaissance and target acquisition.
Nevertheless, recently, India also decided a major purchase of US F-16 and F-18 fighters.

1. Why write in pakistan looses sleeps if India tries to increase its deterance against china??

2. Peace dosen't come if you keep open ur home's door for thieves/robbers.

3. We want peace but we need more and more weapons to safeguard it.

This is no duplicasy here. :wave:

4. And what this rant about USA?? if pakistan can buy from USA why not India??

defence analysts opine that unlike the US F-35 fighter jet, the JF-17/FC-1 fighter is better due to its quick system of surveillance, reconnaissance and target acquisition.

India

:woot: :woot: :rofl::rofl:

I haven't read such incredble article for long.

1. Why write in pakistan looses sleeps if India tries to increase its deterance against china??

2. Peace dosen't come if you keep open ur home's door for thieves/robbers.

3. We want peace but we need more and more weapons to safeguard it.

This is no duplicasy here. :wave:

4. And what this rant about USA?? if pakistan can buy from USA why not India??
Where is Pakistani concerns written in that article??? and Indians are more interested in Russians weapons .. Isn't it? Russian weapons are better or American?

comment-section-facepalm

Get a life.

Where is Pakistani concerns written in that article??? and Indians are more interested in Russians weapons .. Isn't it? Russian weapons are better or American?

Read again I am talking about pakistani writer.

Its a article written by a pakistani and published in a pakistani news website.

Where we have interest or from where we buy is our personal matter.

Our money our choice.

We have best in the world offered to us from all over the world be it USA, Russia, UK, Germany, France, Israel etc. etc.

:woot: :woot: :rofl::rofl:

I haven't read such incredble article for long.

lol are you really living in India? coz thats the only place where you get all those 'incredible' stuffs flooding out

lol are you really living in India? coz thats the only place where you get all those 'incredible' stuffs flooding out
Yes,,"Incredible India" rules..:yahoo:
Now plz don't try to copy that Incredible word from India..OK
ontopic : How many of you have wasted your time in reading this article ???:what:
It's awesome ..!!!:agree:

Yes,,"Incredible India" rules..:yahoo:
Now plz don't try to copy that Incredible word from India..OK
ontopic : How many of you have wasted your time in reading this article ???:what:
It's awesome ..!!!:agree:

I guess nobody would read the article after noticing the author. people come here after noticing the Title.
:enjoy:

Back
Top Bottom