What's new

India’s Muslims. Growing, and neglected.

what is the present literacy rate of indian muslims?

i heard that they are the poorest community of india but never heard about there literacy rate

Wait for a little more time untill the government reveals its official data from the latest cencus .

What???,Do you want me to write an 2 page essay on it,I've other jobs:azn::lazy:

Than you should focus on your jobs instead of ranting about my ideology or my national ideology, that's none of your business.

Than you should focus on your jobs instead of ranting about my ideology or my national ideology, that's none of your business.

Well,It became my business when you came here commenting about affairs of Indian Muslims.Obviously it was your ideology the motivation behind such behaviour.If you really think I shouldn't comment on such things,you should stop your ranting on affairs of Indians.

Well,It became my business when you came here commenting about affairs of Indian Muslims.Obviously it was your ideology the motivation behind such behaviour.If you really think I shouldn't comment on such things,you should stop your ranting on affairs of Indians.

Ok, go and read my first post in this thread and highlight what's wrong with that comment.

Please read my previous Post in reply to lovelcon and thank you though we are not interested .:D

We Indian Muslim will love to die in india from our Hindu Brother rather then get killed by mad TTP or LEJ in Pakistan.
There is no such condition in India that we cannot handle we always made bad decision voting for congress but time is changing and i don't mind Voting for BJP or some other parties who will treat every body same not base on their caste and condition and give equal oppurtunity no special treatment.

:omghaha: :omghaha:

Sir nobody is inviting you to Pakistan you don't have to worry about TTP.

Muslim living in india are in no way following something that is against Islam and i dont know any law that goes against islam so please elaborate what alteration you are talking about.

Again, You are dong Taqqiyah. You cannot alter Islam to meet your narrative. Islam is Static.

Islam is a complete Deen - a System. You cannot peddle some Islamic Laws and replace with Kuffar Laws. A Muslim has to live according to the Islamic system and follow Islamic Laws. Otherwise he will burn in Jahannam.

So Islamic Laws > Laws of Secular Republic of India.

There is no compulsion in Islam so there is no frustration and india is more peacefull then many so call muslim countries.

That is the mandate of Allah. India is still the Frustration of Ummah. It failed to become Dar al Islam even after 1400 years.

First Understand the word Dar al Islam House of Peace now tell me whats wrong if we call India Dar al islam you see something else if yes so please eloborate it.

Allah > India. Allah Triumphs Secular Republic of India.
@PlanetWarrior

A Muslim would Dump Republic of India for Allah.

Its mandatory for muslim in india to be patrotic and protect their motherland when time demand that if not then they are doing it against islam teaching.

You can only Bow to Allah, not some Kuffar India. That would be Shirk and would become Wajib-ul-Qatl.

Why should a muslim bow to something else ?and who is telling muslim to do that in india?

Dar-al-Islam

Is India Territory of Islam? No. Islamic republic of Pakistan is.

Does Islamic Law prevail in India? No. They are Secular Laws - Non-Islamic Laws. Islamic republic of Pakistan has Islamic laws.

Sharia law is there in india in the matter related to personal and family .

Muslim personal law applied by regular court system. Four levels of courts: civil courts, district courts in administrative subdivisions of each state, State High Courts in each of the 18 states and the Supreme Court. Courts of first instance in personal status cases are Family Courts, organised under Family Courts Act 1984. These Courts have same jurisdiction as any district or subordinate civil court, thus also have some criminal jurisdiction with relation to maintenance orders.

Last edited by a moderator:
man,how would you feel if a hindu or christian comes to live in your locality and starts eating pork?

I wont mind if they eat it in their own house.

many hindus are veg,and almost all muslims are non-veg.they usually have issues with the non-veg issue.

agreed that india is secular and this shouldnt happen,but then democracy is not perfect.there are issues with democracy too.

so,we must take a practical approach to this situation.

and there is some other sword hanging on head,sharper than hindus.

:omghaha:

also indian muslims have better security,economic opportunity than you.

Lol the most poorest guys whom are discriminated against have better economic opportunity to a guy who drives a prado or a vigo.... Shove it up where the sun doesnt shine baby.
also one more point,then what about the shias and sunnis??
exactly my point @imran_ind

My mother is shia ... father is a sunni.... im a shia.. and this country has a shia president and several shias on top seats be it military, bureaucracy or politicians! so stop ur nonsense.

Last edited by a moderator:
man,how would you feel if a hindu or christian comes to live in your locality and starts eating pork??

dude they do eat it In muslim locality youtube boar hunting in pakistan where do you think the meat goes

and pork is not a taboo for muslims it is metioned in quran and for muslims only not to eat it So you should not play the pork card without knowing the reality in pakistan about boar hunting and christians eating it and Hindus in pakistan are more religious cuz they dont eat meat period unlike india where you go for broke in every thing

Says a guy in whose country hindu rioters are involved in mass murders against every other minority be it orissa christians,delhi sikhs or gujrat muslims.... i pity u fool.... vandalisms even happens in other countries like israel where the jewish criminal defile muslim and WW2 vet graves.... or even france..... and it certainly happens in shinning india!

I wont mind if they eat it in their own house.

:omghaha:

Lol the most poorest guys whom are discriminated against have better economic opportunity to a guy who drives a prado or a vigo.... Shove it up where the sun doesnt shine baby.

My mother is shia ... father is a sunni.... im a shia.. and this country has a shia president and several shias on top seats be it military, bureaucracy or politicians! so stop ur nonsense.

India too has muslims at top.chief justice, president etc.

And ya, being an economic powerhouse we offer more opportunities to any ' indian '.
And plz refer to your own baby as a baby, not me.

The growing challenge for India would be to keep a track on fundos who can easily exploit this backwardness and incite victimization feelings. Honestly why muslims are backward around the world is due to their own persistence in living a backward lifestyle rather than going forward with this society. This turns them into social outcasts nothing else.!

are you really a muslim mate?I rarely come across such rational comments from muslims.they always love to blame others.

Back
Top Bottom