What's new

India’s tense ties with China

Propaganda by an Indian journo in a Pk news paper ?

I saw the whole chinese parade again and again, there was no portraits of foreigners, let alone Stalin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you don't believe me ,say vedio youself

don' try to say or believe something from such medias, i don't believe them any more ,they always try to boast or exaggerate ****

totally 5 portraits: Sun Yat-sen, Mao, Deng, Jiang and Hu.

that's all well and good.
But because ive been watching a lot of top gear recently.

but i want India to make a hell of a lot more roads.

so i can buy a dream car like the TATA JAGUAR XJ and drive it for hours on literally Kilometers of Open road.

Good luck for your dream car. We are moving in that front, though i would love to see more and more on that

I know, In India open roads that's a pipe dream right.
But hey if we ever managed to pull it off, That my friend is the real golden period.
that in a country of more than a Billion people , an Individual can still find a private stretch of open highway, in a developed india

That is a true golden period.

then again i have a watched a bit too much top gear

Indeed that is a golden preiod. However the catch is your borders need to be peaceful to ensure cofidentce of investors and a prolonged growth. Now how do u do that?....
a) Have peaceful borders by having friendly neighborhood(an ideal scenario)...
b) Ensure your adversaries know that its going to be MAD scenario in an all out war or even limited war like kargil...

I would personally like to see us follow the first scenario but then the kind of animosity we have on borders unfortunately only the second one looks more favorable for immediate future

India does not have tense ties with China, USA may want India to have tense ties but that is not the reality, the reality is China is a bigger trading partner than USA with Indian-Chinese trade approaching 60 billion a year with an expected growth rate of 15% it could possibly reach 100 billion in 5-7 years, China is a responsible power the border issues have been overblown by the media for Indian military to receive more funding they may be real but the threat of war is not imminent like it may seem.

I saw the whole chinese parade again and again, there was no portraits of foreigners, let alone Stalin !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
if you don't believe me ,say vedio youself

don' try to say or believe something from such medias, i don't believe them any more ,they always try to boast or exaggerate ****

totally 5 portraits: Sun Yat-sen, Mao, Deng, Jiang and Hu.

Slow down.. relax..

I didn't write it, just reproduced it. If the editor of the Dawn is ok with it why should I bother.

Needs to be cross checked.

Back
Top Bottom