What's new

India’s War Designs — Myth or Reality?

We got nothing? We control nothing? LOL

I will post this quote once an Indian says we help BLA or TTP or whatever

LOL ???? You bearly have 1/3 Kashmir. You seeded some of it to china. Wtf you remain with ? Now BD idont give dam to you so is US. This pretty mean you have nothing

We got nothing? We control nothing? LOL

I will post this quote once an Indian says we help BLA or TTP or whatever
Who is stopping you ??? Your MORAL ???? :D

LOL ???? You bearly have 1/3 Kashmir. You seeded some of it to china. Wtf you remain with ? Now BD idont give dam to you so is US. This pretty mean you have nothing

We have more than 1/3 of Kashmir. We seceded some land to China but China gave more land to us back.

Brother go to sleep I can't even see what you are typing you are high go to sleep bachuu

Whats with all the yahoo's complaining about India's defense build up and expenditure - it will go up every year atleast for the next decade and imports will keep increasing for the next decade so live with it, This is a planned build up of all services, there is a defined goal and outlook as to our threat perception and what exactly is required by our forces now and in the future- navy, air force the army all have their set goals and requirements. Our build up is not exactly reactionary such as Pakistan's is to India's.

We presently need to import more than we can make at home because of a nascent defense industry - but importing is better than copying and manufacturing cheap fakes, the only use of which is in numbers and not in quality.

In the next decade we have goals to start up indigenous production of all defense equipment, and the process has started. And dumb@sses need not worry about our economy and our poor - we are smart enough and resourceful enough to take care of ourselves.

We have more than 1/3 of Kashmir. We seceded some land to China but China gave more land to us back.

Brother go to sleep I can't even see what you are typing you are high go to sleep bachuu

China gave you more land ???? Wake up from dream BACHUU :lol:
I have a good sleep. Now it time for work. Any ways thanks for your concern :D
If you can't see then its you who need some sleep :D simple as that isn't it ?

Total Myth... In reality India spends $5 Bill per year on defence and the photos of the systems being inducted are of High Defn. Models.

Total Myth... In reality India spends $5 Bill per year on defence and the photos of the systems being inducted are of High Defn. Models.
They are not going to accept this too :D
BTW nice avatar. Fu@king resemblance :D

:thinktank: Bharti, :thinktank: Bharti... delusional Bharti...:thinktank: Stop reading indian defence ministry's written fake articles. or you will be remain deillusional as you are... :lol: :rofl: Bharat won 4 wars, You really really made me laugh..
many failed attempts to take out kashmir,kargil,siachen and liberation of Bangladesh .... you please continue laughing

Hmm, all flaming aside, why the frack did India bother going nuclear for if it was still going to churn a crap load of money into it's conventional forces? Seriously, India needs to just maintain it's nuclear arsenal, which will be sufficient deterence for anyone, and then focus on a smaller conventional defence force.

The rest of the money should go to education, and infrastructure (I mean come on, India is one gigantic slum, everyone knows this. They need to give their citizens proper housing.) Also, very important, lots of money must be channeled into teaching the average illiterate India the joys of family planning, and how to use a fracking condom/diaphram/pill!

4469886130_e6d6c38092_o.png

If one can take a look the above pic, it shows gov spending of over 7 lakh crores just on social programs, including the subsidies(which are mostly important for the survival of ordinary citizen)

The above was just plan expenditure. And the total expenditure croses 10 lakh mark . and only 87000 crore was aloted as capital expenditure for military ,even though considering the location of India and the threats surrounding it. While its survival faces a severe threat from both nuclear armed rivals like china-pak combine, India is still spending a fraction on the modernization or military spending.
GOI provides free medicine to poor or anyone that gets treatments in a gov hospital, and offers numerous subsidies on basic amenities from food to petrol. It offers free education under various programs. And has seen a significant spike in the literacy rate too.

The above expenditure is by central gov and not considering the state gov expenditures which are totally different to the respective state needs.

IF some states are progressing at 12% growth rate mean, they succeeded in controlling poverty and educating their masses.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom