What's new

India scared of holding plebiscite: Paresh

When you know the answer why ask the questions. The refugees came in 1971, and when Bangladesh was created they were supposed to back...but instead they stayed and kept assisting others to get into the state. And again I am saying what happened before 1947...Bengali Muslims were the citizen of the British India and could travel freely. But one a country is created it is illegal to be in the wrong side of the fence.

You're the repeating the same thing, a migrant is not attacked just because he's a foreigner, the main cause is the difference in culture and religion. That cultural difference was also present before 1947, but we didn't see any violence there. Since the last few decades, the same people, who had no problems with that cultural difference, have become violent on the issue.

@halupridol

Poresh Baura used to play football with my dad, my dad tells he was a good goalkeeper... he must have hit his head on the goal post and went bananas... then he created a club named alfa along with more nutcase like him... few of the nutcases came out of their fantasy world and became well known businessmen too, the rest like poresh pogla never went to a good hospital.... :p

Actually He played with my father & younger uncle too. They both played at the back of local clubs. They told me that Paresh uncle was a really fantastic goalkeeper. They thought he was in line to be the next big thing of Assam football following likes of Late Babul Phukan, Rewati Phukan etc. Alas! He became something else.

You're the repeating the same thing, a migrant is not attacked just because he's a foreigner, the main cause is the difference in culture and religion. That cultural difference was also present before 1947, but we didn't see any violence there. Since the last few decades, the same people, who had no problems with that cultural difference, have become violent on the issue.

They have been attacked because of 3 main reasons-

1. Drastic change of demography of Assam. They have become majority in 4 of the districts of lower assam. Local population mostly tribes like bodo, konch etc feeling threatened due to these migrants gang ho attitude.

2. Resistance of these muslim imigrants towards updating of NRC in lines of 1971 census where people who entered assam after that period will be deported back to Bangladesh. They threatens to become violant on religious ground whenever NRC updation process starts. This has really made local population pi$$ed off at these unruly immigrants..

3. Increasing no of anti social activities by illegal immigrants like religious terrorism, carthieving, thugs, rapes, dealing with drugs specially Marijjuana etc , women & child traficking and many more. They tried to bully local tribes for too long, now they are just getting payback for it. With time communal violance will only increase.

Last edited:
I don't know what you guys are saying, but the language sounds nice the way I read it. Beautiful!

he he he...
its our native language mate. For us, its the most beautiful language in the world. Nothing better than our own mother toungh. :)

Back
Top Bottom