What's new

India second to none in battlefield technology research

dhruv oh yeh just 3 even one drops at inauguration

6 squadron of lca for IAF :blink: sure means 40/6= 6.66 how many squadrons india have?

248 and every one know how drdo get this tender

btw i just comment not becuase some says as jeulous or watever but becuase of funny heading, and belive it or not i'm the one biggest fan or indian millitary progress, coz one big reason i think all pakistani and indian will agree with me on it. the reason is simple its india who forced us to create A-bomb, missiles, strong millitary etc

I agree 20% with you and disagree 70% with you... 10% I leave for trolling.... comeone man... you cant just make a statement soo correct and then let me pull my trigger to thank it... ffs

what is your contribution in lca,mki,brahmos,pakfa?

I don't know bout him.. but my contribution is Tax payment I make monthly and I get worried every year twice... once while submitting tax statement and the other while tax deceleration... what about you... Interested to know about your contribution... please don't get me wrong I am just drunk and curious.

Ya right . I believe them . What BS

I don't think any sane Indian is going to take these words seriously .

Nick elaborate please? Don't react... just respond...

I agree 20% with you and disagree 70% with you... 10% I leave for trolling.... comeone man... you cant just make a statement soo correct and then let me pull my trigger to thank it... ffs

I don't know bout him.. but my contribution is Tax payment I make monthly and I get worried every year twice... once while submitting tax statement and the other while tax deceleration... what about you... Interested to know about your contribution... please don't get me wrong I am just drunk and curious.

Nick elaborate please? Don't react... just respond...

dude seriously ? you believe this stuff ?

Tejas hasn't been built yet , we have been hearing about it being inducted since so many years now .But noting yet .

Arjun tank is ready but we are still not mass manufacturing them , instead we are upgrading our outdated T-72's . why ?

Insas rifle is effectively a failure . The forces want them replaced . It was in the media some time back .

We just make good missiles an have just started to make decent ships . May be a few other things .

One can say that we are improving but that 'second to none ' ? Makes me laugh and cringe at the same time

dude seriously ? you believe this stuff ?

Tejas hasn't been built yet , we have been hearing about it being inducted since so many years now .But noting yet .

Arjun tank is ready but we are still not mass manufacturing them , instead we are upgrading our outdated T-72's . why ?

Insas rifle is effectively a failure . The forces want them replaced . It was in the media some time back .

We just make good missiles an have just started to make decent ships . May be a few other things .

One can say that we are improving but that 'second to none ' ? Makes me laugh and cringe at the same time

If the point of debate only on warfare technology is limited ( as per forum )... then I will say yeah... at present we have many ,miles to uncover... However, when we talk about technology as whole I believe (i can be wrong here) we are not doing too bad... It's pity we blame Chinese for replicating when we actually don't know the art isn't it. Anywayes on topic I mean... yeah Insas is a failure I agree... so was Agni earlier isn't it? We are in the feutus of learning stage... do you think the world will actually go ablomp??? nah man... it will stay... remmeber what Gandhi said... and so did marx and martin luther king... the only road to progress is peace... and peace within.... u know what i mean? I am sorry for my drunken rant... but ffs I am more worried about... wtf if Pakistan or India build a technology how it hurts us or hurts them... isn't it like " abhullah ki shaadi main begawana deewana" what I only mean is.... what happened to us Hindus and us Pakistanis... who only one one thing in the end... is peace.... btw I am an Athiest and I have started to feel like Bill Clinton... where is Monica???

The best in R&D.........no
The potential to be the best........yes (if and only if some respect is given to DEADLINES and if the MoD sees it fit to pour in the money needed, in which case the defence budget needs to be reallocated to about 5-6% instead of the 2/3% that it is (correct me if I'm mistaken here))

Moron, the phrase "second to none" means you're in first place, doesn't mean your in second because your not second to anyone.

This article and source is laughable bs, India is number one not in battlefield technology research but US is, India is number in poverty and disease that is about it. Have a nice day.

LOL don't be so harsh on the indian. he doens't know any better. :lol:

lca is completely indian designed. the first prototype thats was flown had mostly foreign avionics. but after 2001 to to 2010 we have mastered 33/35 major avionics in tejas on our own and replaced all foreign parts. goo look it up. mmr was built in cooperation with isreal. aesa radar will be ready by nxt year. and yes the engine, thats where i think we kindaa messed up.

about mki i dont think we have any role its completely russian and whats chinas contribution in their mki:what:

brahmos is built designed and developed by an indian company headed by an indian. if russia is involved and russia is world leader in missiles doesnt mean they did all the work. living a delusional life and finding excuses is not a great idea.

pakfa as of now we r currently busy building 50% avionics for the plane.

man where u get all this info ?????

LCA was a complete indian not but not now lot of UK, USA and Russia involvement.
chinas develop j11 use only russian frame they even start using there own engines (no confirmed news only images as prove)
brahmos is built designed and developed by an indian company headed by an indian. really ?? just go and read about russian "yakhont"
pakfa as of now we r currently busy building 50% avionics for the plane. no idea about it

man where u get all this info ?????

LCA was a complete indian not but not now lot of UK, USA and Russia involvement.
chinas develop j11 use only russian frame they even start using there own engines (no confirmed news only images as prove)
brahmos is built designed and developed by an indian company headed by an indian. really ?? just go and read about russian "yakhont"
pakfa as of now we r currently busy building 50% avionics for the plane. no idea about it

well if pakistan was more friendly and experienced in aviation with the world they would understand that building an aircraft with 0 involvement of world in practically impossible. everything in tejas that was foreign has been replaced by indian made avionics even radar now. just engine is left. kaveri is one and only true failure of india because it couldnot be used what it was meant for. but see how smart we indians are we transformed kaveri into a turbine engine and now its being used in indian warships.

j11 is a total copy of russian plane and j 10 of lavi and both planes have foreign compenents and are using russian engines. its only recently china was able to integrate its own engine. we r working with schema to build a completly new engine. the venture is led by india not france if u read the deal carefully.
brahmos guidance system and design is by india and russia has involvement in propulsion.

pakfa aircraft design is completely russian and india is building avionis with sharing 50% of work.

lca is completely indian designed. the first prototype thats was flown had mostly foreign avionics. but after 2001 to to 2010 we have mastered 33/35 major avionics in tejas on our own and replaced all foreign parts. goo look it up. mmr was built in cooperation with isreal. aesa radar will be ready by nxt year. and yes the engine, thats where i think we kindaa messed up.

about mki i dont think we have any role its completely russian and whats chinas contribution in their mki:what:

brahmos is built designed and developed by an indian company headed by an indian. if russia is involved and russia is world leader in missiles doesnt mean they did all the work. living a delusional life and finding excuses is not a great idea.

pakfa as of now we r currently busy building 50% avionics for the plane.
only air frame , avionics and painting will not make things indigenous .

I am sure our research capability is world standard but unfortunately they are not rightfully funded as most funds are eaten by ministers and bureaucrats and the planners keep delaying projects to find excuses to import weapons and earn fat commissions. The only way we can avoid this is that IA is banned for 15 years to buy anything non-Indian, DRDO/ADA/HAL/CSL are given those billions to research and develop weapons.

Unless there's a blanket ban, IA's top brass will keep importing for commissions.

short failure list.
LCA (+ all parts)
ARJUN
Kaveri
Ansas
Satellite launching
AESA radar development (plane drop, RIP for Scientists)
etc (just like "second to none" etc mean go google urself find plenty more :rofl: "hum kisi sey kam nahi")

one more failure . totally failed to describe the terms like "Indigenous" and "second to none"

arjun failed?i can see that your brain is still in 2007 or 2008 because thats the last time i saw arjun failed news.and tejas?every country took a long time to make one we jumped from 2nd gen to a 4th gen aircraft.even F-35 is having some troubles with an industrialized country so why would we be ashamed?at least we are doing something.how about pakistan whats its succes?except being nuclear warheads and bragging being one of the fastest nuclear weapon making country.dont tell me al khalid or JF-17 because china did most part of it.its so typical of you guys always concentrating on failures not on success well shows your inferiority complex.

Back
Top Bottom