What's new

India Sends Hijra (Transgender) Person to Win Asian Games Bronze in Women's Category: Another Indian Competitor "Outs" the Fact

Bilal9

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh

Nandini Agasara refutes Swapna Barman's 'transgender' allegations: Will take up this issue with AFI​

Story by Nitin Kumar Srivastava •14h

1696279971035.png

Asian Games Bronze medallist Nandini Agasara has refuted the transgender allegations made by compatriot Swapna Barman, challenging her. Asserting her identity as a woman, Agasara expressed her disappointment over the controversy marring her victory and revealed plans to take up the issue with the Athletics Federation of India (AFI).
1696279950823.png

"I know what I am. Ask her to show proof. I will also show that I have won the medal for India. I only want to do well for the country. Now we have won, so people have started talking about it. I will take up this issue with AFI for sure. I wanted to enjoy the moment of winning the medal but going back to India as my mother is not well," Nandini told India Today.

Swapna took to social media to claim that Nandini is a transgender person, which is against athletics rules. It should be noted that Swapna did not mention Nandini's name, but given that she won the bronze medal, it is clear who Swapna was aiming for.

"I have lost my Asian Games bronze medal to transgender women at the 19th Asian Games held in Hangzhou, China. I want my medal back as it is against the rules of our athletics. Help me and support me please. #protestforfairplay," Swapna had posted.

Video here,

However, Swapna later deleted her post from X, where she had made the allegations. Barman told India Today that such a performance is not possible in four months. Barman said that she thought that Agasara would not compete in the Asian Games.

Swapna was in contention for a silver medal after a strong start in the 100 m hurdles, but she fell behind after failing to clear the 1.73m mark in the high jump. She also had a disappointing shot put performance, finishing third-last.

Agasara, a 20-year-old athlete from Telangana, clinched the bronze medal in the women's heptathlon event at the Asian Games with a personal best score of 5712 points. She had finished just four points ahead of Barman, who ended up in fourth place with 5708 points.
https://www.msn.com/en-in/news/othe...-with-afi/ar-AA1hxYCF?fullscreen=true#image=2

India has done that before several times ,

These subhuman poojeets can't win anything without any dishonesty.

And then what happened after the ban?

Can't win anything? Are you talking of impoverished latrine cleaners from Bangladesh?

Can't win anything? Are you talking of impoverished latrine cleaners from Bangladesh?

Latrine cleaners? That's more like a patented poojeet profession. More than half of entire Asia is served by Indian coolies.

There are about 3.5 to 5.5 million sweepers in Bangladesh today....They were mainly from Madras, Kanpur, Hyderabad and some other places of South India.

Latrine cleaners? That's more like a patented poojeet profession. More than half of entire Asia is served by Indian coolies.

There are about 3.5 to 5.5 million sweepers in Bangladesh today....They were mainly from Madras, Kanpur, Hyderabad and some other places of South India.

Why did you miss this latrine cleaner?

About 300 years ago sweepers were brought to this country by the British colonial rulers.

The sweepers in Bangladesh today are your family members only 🥴

Damn, ~3% of Bangladesh's population (5.5M people) are sweepers!

Thank you for the article chapraasi :rofl:

Why did you miss this latrine cleaner?

About 300 years ago sweepers were brought to this country by the British colonial rulers.

The sweepers in Bangladesh today are your family members only 🥴

Sweepers in Bangladesh have always been poojeets, just like the rest of Asia. The British noticed this talent and distributed you subhumans to their colonies.

Sweepers in Bangladesh have always been poojeets, just like the rest of Asia. The British noticed this talent and distributed you subhumans to their colonies.
Is that the reason latrine cleaner Bangladeshis scrub latrines of the world?

Is that the reason latrine cleaner Bangladeshis scrub latrines of the world?

No coolie, the reason behind your confusion is the genetic vision impairment caused by the 800 years of shoving you lot received into your anus. lol

The ones who got shoved clean latrines of the world today,

Of course, that is why you see Indian coolies cleaning all the toilets in the world.

have you looked at your deformed face? Does it look you flew from Arabia? Haha

I did, it looks like someone who's ancestors used to recruit you lot as ghetuputros. lol

Of course, that is why you see Indian coolies cleaning all the toilets in the world.

I did, it looks like someone who's ancestors used to recruit you lot as ghetuputros. lol

Chungidesh has an official labour export target to push it's unskilled labourers to other countries.

Just like you trade animals.

Sometimes these unskilled workers who do menial jobs like scrubbing toilets clean, learn to use internet and at times, log onto this forum and start dreaming with open eyes. 😹

Too many Hijras in India, hard to tell them apart with normal Indians.

Chungidesh has an official labour export target to push it's unskilled labourers to other countries.

Just like you trade animals.

Sometimes these unskilled workers who do menial jobs like scrubbing toilets clean, learn to use internet and at times, log onto this forum and start dreaming with open eyes. 😹

lol there are more unskilled poojeet workers abroad than any other country. Your southern states actually survive by remittances sent by these workers.

8.5 million Indians who live and work within the Gulf Cooperation Council (GCC), in many cases forming a large percentage of the population. In the United Arab Emirates (UAE) alone live some 2.8 million Indians, accounting for about 30% of the total population of just over 9.3 million. Although the presence of an Indian workforce in the GCC goes back many decades, there was huge growth in numbers following the massive increase in oil prices in 1973. Most of these were semi or unskilled workers employed in manual labour and coming from the poorest sections of Indian society.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom