What's new

India set to be UNSC non-permanent member

Pakistan have no desires to be permanent UN member.

In UN, India and Pakistan always break even. Don't be surprised if in 2023 Pakistan has the seat.

Come on. Uniting for Consensus? Coffee Club ?? Don't say pakistan has no desire to be Permanent or even non Permanent member of UNSC. There is nothing wrong in that though. So there is no need to be apologetic.

Pakistan have no desires to be permanent UN member.

In UN, India and Pakistan always break even. Don't be surprised if in 2023 Pakistan has the seat.
Remind us after 3 years....

Come on. Uniting for Consensus? Coffee Club ?? Don't say pakistan has no desire to be Permanent or even non Permanent member of UNSC. There is nothing wrong in that though. So there is no need to be apologetic.

Pakistan has always taken a stance against expansion of UNSC veto power and has always wanted setup to move toward a more democratic approach. Repeated violations by UNSC permanent members has made it clear that only way to move forward is to build a more democratic setup. UNSC non permanent seats are just a feel good throw aways so other members keep quiet.

Remind us after 3 years....
I dont know why you indians so much hyped.
Pakistan and india both has been member of unsc seven time.
You are acting like Pakistan was never a member of unsc or cannot get the seat next time.last time Pakistan was member member of unsc in 2013 and india was in 20111.
Dont get hype all the time.brain is there to use.dont make it useless tool.but danghis and brain are two opposite things.

as long as it is not permanent with veto power, it is as good as vanity.

You are acting like Pakistan was never a member of unsc or cannot get the seat next time.last time Pakistan was member member of unsc in 2013 and india was in 20111.
Dont get hype all the time.brain is there to use.dont make it useless tool.but danghis and brain are two opposite things.
Times have changed dear friend

Pakistan ofcourse....

The whole world has become a joke, only Pakistan is the real deal.
No need to drag Pakistan into this...troll.

I remember some Indian members on PDF who used to say things like "mark my words...India will become a permanent member of UNSC"(back when India was trying to get in as a permanent member). I wish I cared enough to remember who those members were...would've been fun to tag them now. In any case enjoy ur mental gymnastics and think of it as some sort of victory.
Tell that to your government which keeps on trying to get there.
R u dumb? If we r talking non permanent members...both India and Pakistan have been there...
...if we are talking about bids to become permanent members...then India too has tried there...and failed.
So why are u trying to bust out ur little d*ck to measure here?
Yeah...it's the same mental gymnastics these trolls do where they bend all reason and logic...which results in their filth spreading all over PDF.

Election of five non-permanent members of the Security Council
Background
In accordance with Article 23 of the Charter, as amended, [By an amendment dated 17 December 1963 (resolution 1991 A (XVIII)), which came into force on 31 August 1965, the General Assembly increased the number of non-permanent members of the Security Council from 6 to 10. The Security Council consists of five permanent members (China, France, Russian Federation, United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland and United States of America) and 10 non-permanent members elected by the General Assembly for a term of two years. In accordance with rule 142 of the rules of procedure, the General Assembly elects each year five non-permanent members of the Security Council. At its eighteenth session, in 1963, the Assembly decided that the non-permanent members of the Council should be elected according to the following pattern (resolution 1991 A (XVIII)):

1. Five from African and Asian States;
  2. One from Eastern European States;
  3. Two from Latin American States;
  4. Two from Western European and other States.
At its sixty-first session, the General Assembly elected five non-permanent members of the Security Council (decision 61/402) [page 4]. At present, the Council is thus composed of the following 15 Member States.

As stipulated in rule 144 of the rules of procedure, a retiring member is not eligible for immediate re-election. In accordance with rule 92 of the rules of procedure, the election is held by secret ballot and there are no nominations. Under rule 83 of the rules of procedure, the non-permanent members of the Security Council are elected by a two-thirds majority. The names of the States that have served as non-permanent members of the Security Council are listed in annex IV.

https://undocs.org/en/A/62/100

India in UNSC 8 times 2 yrs each (page 248-249)

Pakistan in UNSC 7 times 2 yrs each (page 250-251)

Above doc is uptill 2007 and Pakistan was again member in 2012-2013, tying it up. Won't research it more for a updated record since obvious both sides more or less equally selected.

Just symoblic, both nations havnt been able to do much despite almost being members almost similar number of times.

However India just as it did can raise objections on Pakistan like it did in FATF however this time they can easily be negated by China's veto vote making them waste of efforts. Pakistan hadn't been able to garner required results for Kashmir either. So mere symbolic moves.

Last edited:
No need to drag Pakistan into this...troll.

I remember some Indian members on PDF who used to say things like "mark my words...India will become a permanent member of UNSC"(back when India was trying to get in as a permanent member). I wish I cared enough to remember who those members were...would've been fun to tag them now. In any case enjoy ur mental gymnastics and think of it as some sort of victory.

R u dumb? If we r talking non permanent members...both India and Pakistan have been there...
...if we are talking about bids to become permanent members...then India too has tried there...and failed.
So why are u trying to bust out ur little d*ck to measure here?

Only if you could handle your infatuation with D*ck that you could have understood the context.

Let me make this easy for you to grasp.

India - gets unsc membership , temporary one
Pakistani poster here - temporary membership means nothing
I - if it means nothing, Pakistan should not try.

It's alright. Prolonged focus on d*ck measurement fantasies often does that to people.

One step closer to becoming a permanent member.

Only if you could handle your infatuation with D*ck that you could have understood the context.

Let me make this easy for you to grasp.

India - gets unsc membership , temporary one
Pakistani poster here - temporary membership means nothing
I - if it means nothing, Pakistan should not try.

It's alright. Prolonged focus on d*ck measurement fantasies often does that to people.
Looks like ur brain is just as small as ur d*ck. I understood everything just fine. As u can see I addressed a few ppl...
...the PURPOSE of the post was to
1) Tell u Indian trolls not to drag Pakistan into this
2) And MOST IMPORTANTLY to put things into perspective about how trolls from ur side were jumping up and down convinced that India will become a permanent member of UNSC.
--> Exhibit below
https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/paki...-in-un-security-council.557100/#post-10468821

Now putting things into perspective...u trolls went from thumping ur chest, screaming the same "super power" bollywood dream(sold to u on a daily basis)...to being ecstatic with a temporary non permanent membership(which is something so insignificant that any country can get it).

Normally that wouldn't be cause to celebrate...there's no victory here...it's just shattered dreams. However I believe in ur ability(and of other Indian trolls) to turn all logic and reality upside down...until somehow it is instead a "victory". In hindsight...I can see why such perspective would be lost on u...after all u r a chest thumping troll who will bend all logic as well and only see a victory. My mistake for quoting u...just move along and keep celebrating.

Last edited:
Look at these Little indians making horse shi.t out of a small garbage news. There are ALSO tiny countries like Dominican Republic and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines also UNSC non permanent members. This is a nothing news. These indians are truly pathetic. :omghaha: :rofl:

Look at these Little indians making horse shi.t out of a small garbage news. There are ALSO tiny countries like Dominican Republic and Saint Vincent and the Grenadines also UNSC non permanent members. This is a nothing news. These indians are truly pathetic. :omghaha: :rofl:
Sshhh mat jagao...dekhne do meethay meethay khwaab

So when Pakistan becomes member of unsc - super important

India becomes member - useless thing .

Some D*ck lovers here have taken stupidity to next level . No one claims that it is a very huge achievement. But to claim that it is useless when you have occupied it already for like 7 times at least is being pure stupid. Can't expect much from people with d*ck fantasies I guess.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom