What's new

India shot down its own helicopter while trying to target Pakistani jets, killing 7 – report

Few days after that, IAF chief himself held a press briefing. But atleast non of our officials were caught pants down lying like Gafoor

IAF chief's whole f*cking airforce was caught with pants down

We don't need anything more

DG ISPR said F16 weren't used to bomb your military installations. He never said F16 weren't used for CAP. So there is no contradiction in that part

On being asked about Indian claims that F-16 was brought down, DG Ispr said no F-16 was used during this operation. What does that mean to you? Was he asked who were on the bombing mission?

I am aware of the IAF rule and subsequent SC decision. Don't know what actually happens in IAF. But even if I am wrong, there are few points to ponder upon.
1. There are multiple eye witness accounts which saw 3 parachutes.
2. There are several eye witness accounts which says all 3 landed in Pakistani side of loc
3. DG ISPR, did claim one of the pilot was being treated in military hospital. If you are unsure about some details you don't give out specifics. He even mentioned the name of the hospital.
4. IK claimed they had 2 pilots.
5. Pakistan isn't sure still (officially), which other IAF jet it brought down. IK claimed it to be a Mig, while media claimed it to be Mirage 2000 or SU30, but let's leave aside media claims for now.

All these, and not even a single question is being asked to either PAF or DG Ispr to explain the changes in statements. Then there was the F-16 not being used claim

As a said, thanks for letting me know that IAF chief is an active fighter jet pilot. Now go get a life

Wait for the new statement of DG ISPR coming in next few weeks...

- Nothing is proven wrong or can be debunked what DG ISPR has said, he said lots of details cannot be shared as this is not the right time. This will escalate the matter, war mongering more if Pakistan claimed about more damages done on the Indian side across LOC or even if DG ISPr talked about SU 30 MKI shot by PAF, it is a kind of deliberate playing it down and cooling the high temperatures on both sides, Indian public pressure on IAF would be huge for a Badla/revenge and more strikes if DG ISPR starts boasting about the damages on Indian side.

-This is a calculated, prudent move from DG ISPR to cool down the flare up, ensuing...the held assets by the Pakistan will be displayed at the appropriate time, maybe after the Indian elections. Chants of death to Pakistan by Indian public will not go well with IAF, and Modi too...suddenly he has stopped bragging about the strike and Balakot, if there is any.

Last edited:
I am out of here, just hope the two pilots are doing ok in Pakistan'' military hospital.

On being asked about Indian claims that F-16 was brought down, DG Ispr said no F-16 was used during this operation. What does that mean to you? Was he asked who were on the bombing mission?

He was asked Indians are claiming from their as$ that they shot down a F16 who was involved in bombing IOK territory

He said no F16 were used

I don't find any contradiction in that. Yes F16 were never used to bomb you guys. JFT and Mirages were enough to bomb you and to force you not to retaliate in return

I am out of here, just hope the two pilots are doing ok in Pakistan'' military hospital.

Proof to dai k ja bhai F16 ka

All questions are for Pakistanis. Not to incompetent IAF who has taken L after L within just 36 hours in those last days of February :lol:

First, flying coffins mig21 everyday, and Now, they are shooting down own helicopter. Superpower! !:big_boss:

After a month, your airspace is closed. Multan airport was closed for reasons nobody knows.
Karachi port is deserted with your entire navy out patrolling. Merchant ships movement was halted for several weeks. We didn't retaliate because one elections are near and Modi might not have got the political support for that, second our pilot was in your custody, didn't want him to be harmed. And your bombs could do shit and we also downed a F-16.

After a month, your airspace is closed. Multan airport was closed for reasons nobody knows.
Karachi port is deserted with your entire navy out patrolling. Merchant ships movement was halted for several weeks. We didn't retaliate because one elections are near and Modi might not have got the political support for that, second our pilot was in your custody, didn't want him to be harmed. And your bombs could do shit and we also downed a F-16.

1. Airsapce was closed for launch of missiles, if required. Indian airspace was also closed fro same purpose. Distance is approx same if you look at map.
2. OPMT is opened and nothing happened there.
3. Because we caught two of your desperate navy's subs: kilo class and latest scorpene class, trying to enter inside EEZ.
4. So you mean Modi is politically weak PM. For him politics comes first, country second. In other words he accepted his defeat or maybe he was afraid. His misadventure for elections didnt work.
5. Infact your ministry admitted that bombs did hit 6 targets. As you know we intentionally hit open fields just to avoid casulities.
6. Show something solid about your nightmare F16. Other than piece of AMRAAM which passes through someone's something.

Idiot, read the article again. It was IAF's decision which was upheald by the supreme Court.
Now why would I waste my time reading a no name tabloid article about a decision from a banana court regarding an undisciplined and inept for whose own b.s. chief of air farts doesn't obey? :lol:

IAF will be launching a full investigation if this was indeed a friendly fire incident. Corrective action will be taken in the future so as to avoid such incidents.

Let me correct the Pakistani members that even UK and USA had friendly fire incidents. Don’t forget how Pakistan bombed it’s own warship during 1971.

he diverted the attention from mi17 hit by his own missiles. And he never replied to question where is the proof of shooting F16. Indian are living in their lala Land.

IAF will be launching a full investigation if this was indeed a friendly fire incident. Corrective action will be taken in the future so as to avoid such incidents.

Let me correct the Pakistani members that even UK and USA had friendly fire incidents. Don’t forget how Pakistan bombed it’s own warship during 1971.
AMRAAM ghusa tha gand main or 6 solders mar gya . :lol: this was not crash it was shot down

leave aside your lecture to us . till now your gov did not officially accept that abhi nandan was POW .:rofl: or mig-21 was shot down . while whole world was showing abhi in Pakistani hands your media and gov was saying a mig crashed with technical issue pilot is missing .
baat kerta hai :lol:
As per pdb endians iaf dont allow moustache.
Lol us salley ney yeh bari mounch rakhi hoi thi. Jo
Great wall of china ki space sey b delhi ja sakti thi.:lol:

IAF pilots are not allowed to have beards, the pics which guys are sharing are pretty old.
Read this.

https://newsd.in/beard-not-acceptable-anyone-indian-air-force-sc/

In any case, all 3 pilots were with PA, where are the other two? Grow some balls and ask your army this

Again an old pic

https://newsd.in/beard-not-acceptable-anyone-indian-air-force-sc/

Since 2003, beards are banned for IAF pilots
banned since 2003 he says! :lol:
Screenshot_20190329-002359_Samsung Internet.jpg

^^^ notice the date! :lol: phir bharati nanga pakarra gaya!!! :rofl:

What was the reason ?
Incompetance or they just panicked

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom