What's new

India should apologize for sending Surjeet Singh to spy: Rehman Malik

This is very bad, He killed innocent civilians still he is alive.
This is rule in the world that Death for spy.
But he was not only spy but terrorist also.
I hope India make apologize from this man who was Not only on Mission in Pakistan but also crossed the limit.
He is even old man now but If we release him, then very bad message from Pakistan.
If India apologize,, then this old man can meet with his family. All depends on Indian government attitude.

certain people seem to be asking for apologies from all and sundry . no one seem to be responding though:)

Well still have sarbjeet singh and other indian spies..put rods:cheesy::cheesy: in their a$$es.

Tell him to plz..

gVNhA.jpg

Rehman Malik is such a troll :rofl:

He knows no apology is going to come .

Did anybody from Pakistan ever apologise for LeT's involvement in 26/11 ? for Kasab ?

Pak govt. leaders should stop embarrassing their country again and again by asking for apologies that they know will not come .

Rehman Malik is such a troll :rofl:

He knows no apology is going to come .

Did anybody from Pakistan ever apologise for LeT's involvement in 26/11 ? for Kasab ?

Pak govt. leaders should stop embarrassing their country again and again by asking for apologies that they know will not come .
You demand action against Hafiz Saeed agian and again and you know damn well nothing will happen..so ?I mean you guys threaten surgical strikes and then send dossiers LOL.

What if has been brainwashed and asked to say out loud that he worked for RAW. I mean they can still give him threats, asking him to do as they wanted too pur RAW on international or diplomatic scanner, by threatening to kill him or his family even after his release.

For all the conspiracy lovers who think all media are western propaganda, now suddenly believes in one person.

That's some leap, you believing in an indian, not the entire world. Ostrich

What bs is this
Did Pak apologized
for Kargil , Parliyament attack , 26/11 .
Rehman Malik sounds stupid idiot to me.
@Rehman Malik
kiss my arse.

What if has been brainwashed and asked to say out loud that he worked for RAW. I mean they can still give him threats, asking him to do as they wanted too pur RAW on international or diplomatic scanner, by threatening to kill him or his family even after his release.

For all the conspiracy lovers who think all media are western propaganda, now suddenly believes in one person.

That's some leap, you believing in an indian, not the entire world. Ostrich

they will even believe a pig or a dog if it says india is wrong...

You demand action against Hafiz Saeed agian and again and you know damn well nothing will happen..so ?I mean you guys threaten surgical strikes and then send dossiers LOL.

Yes , say thanks to the Chinese for the nukes and our Pacifist PM as well .

And we demandction against HZ again and again knowing nothing will happen so that we could show the world again and again how non-serious Pak is about tackling international terror .

Govt should apologize to Surjeet Singh for letting him suffer for 30 years !! Not to Pakistan !!
Its a spy game , and its natural to send spies out there , y apologize for it?

This guy- Rehman Malik is really coming across as a complete fool these days (only took notice recently maybe he's always been like this, idk) the other day he was stating as fact that Hindu terrorists were responsible for Delhi blasts last year and lecturing Indian HM on growing Hindu terror in India and now this! Has Pakistan apologized for sending Kasab and his buddies? Is he pretending Pakistan has NEVER sent a single spy to India??!

Double-facepalm.jpg

Utter fool!

Give us the custody of Rehman malik for 30 days, not even 30 years.

...we will have him say that kasab is his father.

Torture does strange thing to people, you know.

I am amazed that fanboys here haven't even heard of the word 'torture'. lol

we dont have to do surgical strikes.......your own terrorists are beating the crap out of you guys......lol.. we are not fools to go to war and end up uniting Pakistan when its being torn apart from the inside....we just have to be mere spectators without falling into trap for creating a war like scenario when provoked by your army when it feels that it is crumbling for support.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom