What's new

India should give Pakistan a last chance. Let the guns do the talking then

Stop posturing and get on with it, you tried your best in 2002 and again 2008, both times you miserably failed.
Address the core issues to bring peace to the region else both sides know only too well how to pull the trigger.
salaam jammer bhaiyye ji :-)

war will happen sooner or later needs to be seen no one can rule that owt but we will not fight it when and where pakistanies want rather we will decide it .. so dont get worked up just yet .... picture to abhi baaki hai mere dost :D

in short : pehle apna ghar mazboot karro fir bahar wallon se pange lo :coffee:

Exactly.

Put your own house in order first by addressing the insurgencies in more than 20 states and other fault lines such as Dalits, Christians, Sikhs, Muslims etc.

Otherwise you Indians are just inviting more trouble by sponsoring terrorism in other countries. :coffee:

Stop posturing and get on with it, you tried your best in 2002 and again 2008, both times you miserably failed.
Address the core issues to bring peace to the region else both sides know only too well how to pull the trigger.
Yes both sides know and we are waiting for your so called martial race army to come to India to annex Kashmir which tried before as well and got raped every time.
And please don't threaten us that we will do the war and this and that because it has became funny to our ears so do something other than just crying everywhere.

Exactly.

Put your own house in order first by addressing the insurgencies in more than 20 states and other fault lines such as Dalits, Christians, Sikhs, Muslims etc.

Otherwise you Indians are just inviting more trouble by sponsoring terrorism in other countries. :coffee:

You forgot to add parsis, jain and buddhists also.

salaam jammer bhaiyye ji :-)

war will happen sooner or later needs to be seen no one can rule that owt but we will not fight it when and where pakistanies want rather we will decide it .. so dont get worked up just yet .... picture to abhi baaki hai mere dost :D

Namaskar Guru ji

Han abi modi ji ko bolo warzish waghera karen.... 35-40 inch ki chathey ko 56 inch karney mein bahut sama lagta hey.
Aur aksar uss sey paheley admi Shamshan Ghat bi pounch jata hey.....albata, pictures mein ayesa nai hota.....!!

Exactly.

Otherwise you Indians are just inviting more trouble by sponsoring terrorism in other countries.
Lol do noy worry we have insurgencies in more than 20 states and I know the Pakistanis stared saying that after gyrdaspur attack the khalistan will rise but it has blown in hot air now.
Please save your country which is a failed nation and just was shown its aukaat by commonwealth conference countries.

In clear words, Kashmir is to be united with Pakistan and it is part of Pakistan. Its occupation is not accepted by Kashmiris or by Pakistan. You think a war will make India retain it?
Lol so why don't you attack INDIA and ask your bangle wearing army yo do something than just cryinh.

Indians can only bark! They tried in 2002 and 2008 but got their asses spanked.

Bloody bull dogs! :lol:

Why last chance???... bring it on buddy!....
Pakistan will not be bullied nor will be wooed ... You are mistaken about your nation's power or might be mistaken about ours... if that would have been an option for India even for a sec ... it would have been exercised by now... Idiot

Hahahaaaaaa...hahaaaaaaaaa....

Let guns do the talking..
.funny

Why last chance???... bring it on buddy!....
Pakistan will not be bullied nor will be wooed ... You are mistaken about your nation's power or might be mistaken about ours... if that would have been an option for India even for a sec ... it would have been exercised by now... Idiot
Don't worry we don't want any part of other country its you who want so why should India start a war?
As for your delusions we showed if we want to do annex a part then we will do it as did in 71 and we tore the country called Pakistan in half.
I repeat it again we tore your country in half by our might and you weren't q me to do sh1t about that and you today you still can't do it.
And last but not the least friend once again.
'WE TORE A COUNTRY NAMED PAKISTAN IN HALF' so remember this everytime.
And just let me know when you grow some spine to annex kashmir because we will be waiting.

I Would not push india too hard my Pakistani friends.

In the LAST FULL WAR they split your EAST PAKISTAN in 12 days flat.

Unless you live on MARS you already know the indiaN nation is far far bigger and more powerful in every way.

TRYING TO GET KASHMIR you may end up losing half of Pakistan

" YOUR NUKES WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE"

Your country is mess SOUGHT the issues at home out FIRST and learn to stand on your feet rather than leaning on China for very thing.

I Would not push india too hard my Pakistani friends.

In the LAST FULL WAR they split your EAST PAKISTAN in 12 days flat.

Unless you live on MARS you already know the indiaN nation is far far bigger and more powerful in every way.

TRYING TO GET KASHMIR you may end up losing half of Pakistan

" YOUR NUKES WILL MAKE NO DIFFERENCE"

Your country is mess SOUGHT the issues at home out FIRST and learn to stand on your feet rather than leaning on China for very thing.
And also uncle SAM.

Actually this is a repeated pattern. This is an expected outcome. India can only get the game shifted in its favor when it can seal all the border with pakistan from where terrorists sneak into India along with getting their funds neutralized. India is slowly moving on both the fronts. until that is not achieved, there is no way Pakistan gonna change its low level attitude as there is nothing to gain for Pakistan in these talks as they have fixed agenda of anti-india.
Before India gets into upper hand and neutralize India's demand of terror free environment, there should not be any talk.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom