What's new

‘India should realize China’s concerns over South China Sea, NSG door not tightly closed’

The people are definitely going to chose the country which gives REAL freedom to its people, Sentencing 2 people to jail for publishing poems without governments authority! Stop daydreaming and start thinking out of the state fed crap that you guys have been brought up with.

- unable to post the link for the above news

If there was no Mongolia nation then who was Changez Khan ?

And If Mongolia was China then why did Mongols run over China and kill and rape half of the Chinese ?
No one dares to mess with China when we are in Tang dynasty prior to Song dynasty which self-destructed its predecessor,Tang could've screwed the whole Mongolia and Manchurians combined but we didn't do that,mongolians were taking adavantage of us when we were in our weakest period trying to recover,ungrateful scums,but we screwed them back entirely right after like a few dacades later when we established Ming dynasty,you indian meddlesome azz

If there was no Mongolia nation then who was Changez Khan ?

And If Mongolia was China then why did Mongols run over China and kill and rape half of the Chinese ?

You Indian sure like to talk rape :rofl::rofl:, so predictable, you can go to check your mirror where all these light skin India came from the best reference if your Bollywood stars:lol:...what a loser

The people are definitely going to chose the country which gives REAL freedom to its people, Sentencing 2 people to jail for publishing poems without governments authority! Stop daydreaming and start thinking out of the state fed crap that you guys have been brought up with.

- unable to post the link for the above news
Lol,I can't believe Indians are talking about justice,India is culpable for more than half of the anti-humanity atrocities happening around the world like rapes,castes,etc,stop faking to be righteous and sanctimonious and realize the that most mentally conscious people would rather choose to not be born than being born an Indian,I promise you that:-):-)

No one dares to mess with China when we are in Tang dynasty prior to Song dynasty which self-destructed its predecessor,Tang could've screwed the whole Mongolia and Manchurians combined but we didn't do that,mongolians were taking adavantage of us when we were in our weakest period trying to recover,ungrateful scums,but we screwed them back entirely right after like a few dacades later when we established Ming dynasty,you indian meddlesome azz

Fortunately we are wise enough not to return these Mongolians the same favor during the rise of Ming Dynasty, if we decide to revenge for each soul they have taken during Song dynasty, there were no enough Mongolians left to repay all the crime committed by they ancestors.

But under the name of our Inner Mongolian brothers and Sister...I will stop here.

Hey,have you found your biological father in Bangkok?

I heard Thai tourists also contributed a lot to the rapes happening in India day by day
Since youre stooping to this level, Havent you heard about the latest rave being the chinese girls in the thai red light areas!

@
PARIKRAMA,stop being so galss-hearted when you feel slighted by the truth i told about India,you think your little perogative of giving negative ratings makes you better? you are abusing that for the slightest scorn against India,you are not overseeing,you are retaliating!!what you did just made me more look down to the place you are from,boooo

You can go to make the census yourself in India, ideally it's to have them genetically test to know where their ancestors from :lol:

There has been many census- and lots of studies are in Public domain- I know many of those- you can read a few to clear your mind- BTW there also a study of how many Chinese have the genes of Changez Khan alone- forget about rest of his Mongol soldiers- But I would avoid further discussion on that-

Indian members please ignore- It was me who brought the subject at hand and some of Chinese posters went all nuts- so lets not be like them-

Back
Top Bottom