What's new

India should stop using israeli avionics in SU30MKI

indopak5

New Recruit

Reaction score
Recently US and Isreal did a urgent meeting, something fishy, it wasn't about isreal-palestine issue?

Last edited:
Recently US and Isreal did a urgent meeting, i am sure it would be related to stop giving weapons to india or put some kind of malicious code so it can be used whenever nedded. Better we try to JV with russians. it will also save time. India should also stop buying US weapons. Buy from france or russia. and keep in mind US will use its terrorist boggey aka pakistan later. make permanent arrangement for that. US(UGLY SATAN):sniper:

How did you come to that conclusion? I wouldn't worry too much about Israeli avionics in the MKI, most avionics are still Russian, Israel provided jammers, targeting pods, and the hud i think, but the hud is not of any importance.

what kind of BS thread is this..? so now we should not approach even israel...:tdown:

Recently US and Isreal did a urgent meeting, something fishy, it wasn't about isreal-palestine issue?

LOL dude take a break.... these pacts are well protected and Israel will not jeopardize its future business with India as if at all a sabotage is staged... it cant be kept in wraps too long with respect to avionics.

ok what is this lol please think before you create a thread, specially with such a weird topic.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom