What's new

India Should takeaway BANGLADESH an give Kashmir and Arunachal Pradesh to Pak and China

Give us kashmir,Rajasthan,gujarat,Uttarkad.Rest we will even help you in invading burma and thailand
Wtf man, why you want Uttarakhand, we are geographically closer to China, better to join them and get bullet train. You can take UP though, alongside Bihar free special offer

Wtf man, why you want Uttarakhand, we are geographically closer to China, better to join them and get bullet train. You can take UP though, alongside Bihar free special offer
Because it fall under Ancient pakistan aka IVC

indus-valley-civilization-map.jpg

What is our profit when we hand over "NEFA" to PRC and then they ask for more and more Tibetan land. They wouldn't give up simply on Ladakh and especially Dalai Lama. And many Pakis still wouldn't be happy. They still would wish to liberate India from Hindus and declare ISLAMIC REPUBLIC OF BLAH BLAH BLAH. To be precise, your thread is a total threat for your dignity and please don't post some more lol thread otherwise you will be exiled to Af'ban'istan.

Aye Aye Captain............Let me know if you need anything else....... :lol:

Ancient Pakistan :rofl: :rofl:

What are you laughing about? :mad: It's going to premier on History channel soon. I guarantee you it'll be an even bigger hit than Ancient Aliens. :enjoy:

Love this thread....... :D

@Dillinger @arp2041

Trolling away to glory.

The only way I'd even look at BD is if it were DEVOID of all Bdians, as in they had dropped dead. Otherwise its like looking at a gal with a schlong and balls hanging in where the nose is supposed to be, and I mean mincy balls with a bad case of the warts.

SO NO! :mad:

One Day God Will TAKEAWAY such a Beautiful land from Humanity Called BANGA-LA-LA-DESH, India is nothing in front of God's Will.......... :cray:

Hey God, Make us STRONG so that we can withstand the LOSS of BD!!! :cray:

But that would also mean no "BANGLADESH DEFENSE SECTION"

@ExtraOdinary :yahoo::yahoo: :cheers:

For the economic and social development of India Pakistan and China there should b permanent solution of boundary dispute.

How it can b?
India should attack Bangladesh an wipe out its entire Bengali speaking population and take entire Bangladeshi area.

People in Pakistan and China should not hav any problems as Bangladeshi r no one's friend.
1st dey started civil war against der own Pakistani brothers dan dey stabbed India which had helped dem to achieve independence.

Afterwards Kashmir problem should end wid following agreement;
1.India retains ladakh
2.Rest of the Kashmir is given to Pakistan.
3.Signing of no use of nuclear bombs on each oder.
4.Indians gets visa on arrival for visiting der religious places in kashmir.

Arunachal Pradesh can b ceded to china and it should recognize Indian control of Ladakh.

No 1 care fr Bengali speaking Muslims bcoz dey r threat to both Muslims and non Muslims.
Eg.After Bangladesh became independent it harassed bihari or stranded Muslims.
It even harassed Hindus.

This war and agreement can bring peace to entire Asia.

not worth to reply but will YOU HIGH BRO

Back
Top Bottom