What's new

India spanks USA over diplomat arrest issue !

Indian joker it's that I don't take you seriously. That express tribune article you cited is written by an ignorant fool Mahwash Badar who is a clinical physchologist, lol not even a political scientist or think tank to be suitable in writing such things, that was an opinion piece she gave.

US wouldn't treat a Pakistani diplomat in the way they treated an Indian diplomat, but you living in the world of make believe will think so.

Yeah right. The serving ISI DG, in his own words, was called out by an American agent as "cheap enough to be bought by a visa." That's just...tragic. Oh well, just an another uneventful day in Islamabad. :pakistan:

Why sidestep my original response? This is what I posted:

Doesn't that prove India barely needs to move a muscle to get Washington's attention as opposed to Pakistan that had to virtually cut all ties(and get all of their aid cut too) with the United States for an apology that never came? One almost feels sad at the desperation of Islamabad. What happened to the "non-negotiable preconditions" Pakistan set? Did you collect all the taxes from the containers crossing by? What about the civilian nuclear deal "on par with India" you folks demanded, eh? A complete stop to drone strikes, any updates on that?

Funny you would equate the cold blooded execution of 24 Pakistani soldiers to this incident. It's even funnier that you would try to pass your nation's complete and abject humiliation as some sort of diplomatic victory.

So what did Pakistan get in return for 24 dead Pakistani soldiers and a number of wounded ones? Get cracking, fish tank *ahem* think tank. What happened to the nuclear deal Pakistan asked? Were the drone strikes stopped as requested?

Last edited:
Why indians can not speak for themselves without hiding behind someone else? Indians does not have moral spine?

Do you understand the English language? This is a serious question because your query makes zero sense.

The Indian lady diplomat in an email to IFS said that when she was searched and handcuffed she was shattered but she remained composed because he was REPRESENTING India.

One must ask when she was discriminating and cheating domestic housemaid from India breaking the law did she once just once thought of the same? she was representing India not some Star Plus wealthy fake family drama set

How was she discriminating against the maid? Whaen the salary was decided here, the maid was okay with the salary. After going to the US, she started troubling her employer. She vanished one fine day on the pretext of going to get some groceries. And then comes back a few days later with a lawyer asking for US$ 10,000, a fresh passport and arrangement for immigration to the US.
So, who is the cheat here? By the way, her salary was 30,000 INR and food, accommodation, medical expenses, trivial expenses borne by the employer.

US paid 2 millions dollar to the victims relative, in a way justice were paid off as compensation for the life taken from a car accidents. US diplomat didn't serve his time for being accused of murder but the victim family got compensation from the US government for the US diplomat wrongful action.

So, is that the going rate for human life in the US. Good to know!

Do you understand the English language? This is a serious question because your query makes zero sense.

Indian accent english, with difficulty but english from rest of the world very good. Now on the topic, you dont seem like cut out for understanding what being ask. But let me try to speak with indian accent, stick to the topic around indian diplomat false visa info, mistreatment of maid and arrest and how india "spanking" US. Using Pakistan, China or any other country issues as shield/excuse are just futile.

Now read questions I have asked again and keep the answer to yourself. May be you would learn something today.

What india actually did is really not sensible. Remove the protection for U.S. embassy???

Let's say if U.S. embassies in india indeed got attacked during the period, the whole world will be against india for not doing its share to protect the embassies.

You have revenged on the wrong course.

Nobody removed the protection. The half of the road in front of the embassy was barricaded and the rest turned into one way as per the request of the embassy. This barricaded portion was used as the extra parking. This was an extra privilege, nothing to do with security.

Indian accent english, with difficulty but english from rest of the world very good. Now on the topic, you dont seem like cut out for understanding what being ask. But let me try to speak with indian accent, stick to the topic around indian diplomat false visa info, mistreatment of maid and arrest and how india "spanking" US. Using Pakistan, China or any other country issues as shield/excuse are just futile.

Now read questions I have asked again and keep the answer to yourself. May be you would learn something today.

Not a problem. You are typing words with the aid of a keyboard, it may come as a shock to you but accents do not matter when you're typing(not speaking).

To understand what I was talking about, wouldn't you need to go through my previous posts on the thread? Have you done so or did you glance at the title and the last post and rush to correlate the two?

Last edited:
I reiterate: Sever all ties with India, deport all Indian nationals. Embargo all goods from India.

India is nothing but a barbaric, third world nation.

More power to us indeed!!!We don't need to pick up a dictionary to understand the meaning of dignity

indians and dignity dont go together

india is where there are dev dasi , where man marries his grandmother , indian women provide surrogacy,get raped on busses and then to top it off get cavity searched by US Marshal Services and in then end indian get burnt and sent down a dirty river to become dog food and what left becomes fish food

On the other side, US can take any number of action and india will be looking for escape. Reducing H1B visa from india to 0, would be good starting point.

LOL....US will never do that....it will be a huge loss to them....

I reiterate: Sever all ties with India, deport all Indian nationals. Embargo all goods from India.

/quote]

Yes, please do that. I suggest start with Indian students.

India is nothing but a barbaric, third world nation.

Yes, please do that. I suggest start with the Indian students.:coffee:

If this happened to a Pakistani diplomat, Express Tribune would be the first to stab Pakistan in the back. ET and the usual obsequious sycophants in Pakistan would be lining up to suck up to the US and portray Pakistanis as terrorists, brainwashed mullahs, and uneducated fools.

Whether India 'wins' or loses this tussle with the US, the fact remains that India has shown time and again the willingness to stand firm when its national interests are challenged. (Note: this is not about Devyani as a person; it's about American respect for India's concerns.)

Whatever happens, the US will have more respect for India as a country and will tread carefully next time. India has made it clear that 'times have changed' and the US will take note, as Italy did.

If this happened to a Pakistani diplomat, Express Tribune would be the first to stab Pakistan in the back. ET and the usual obsequious sycophants in Pakistan would be lining up to suck up to the US and portray Pakistanis as terrorists, brainwashed mullahs, and uneducated fools.
I agree with most of your assessment. The ET editor wrote an opinion piece implying that it's only Pakistani fear of retaliation that keeps Pakistan's diplomats from doing the same thing. He also published a blog by a Pakistani psychologist agreeing with him.

Question is, is this accurate or not, and if so, is this really a "stab in the back" or a call to Pakistanis to seek a higher standard of conduct for their own good?

Whatever happens, the US will have more respect for India as a country and will tread carefully next time. India has made it clear that 'times have changed' and the US will take note, as Italy did.
I'm sure that's backward. India has lost big big big time here. The Khobragade affair will be cited for years as an reminder that India's morals aren't those of "saintly" Ghandi but of a mafia supporting its pimps.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom