What's new

India Stands with World against Israel at UNHR Council

Chak Bamu

RETIRED MOD
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
UN Geneva @UNGeneva · 7h
UN Human Rights Council States vote on resolution establishing independent Commission of Inquiry for #OPT & #Gaza pic.twitter.com/C9NWG4tZRM

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mexico, Namibia, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, along with India and Pakistan (all democracies) have voted in favor of the establishment of an independent Commission of Inquiry for the current bombing campaign of Israel in Gaza

Many PDF Indians had been very vocal in their support for bombing campaign by Israel. It is sobering to realize that PDF Indians do not represent their government which understands complexities of International relations far better than keyboard warriors.

Attachments

• UN Vote vs. Israel.jpg
    UN Vote vs. Israel.jpg
    51.6 KB · Views: 170
India is Iranian ally.

The US is jew bastard.

Last edited:
Russia change their position according to Putin's statement in favoring Israel few weeks ago?

Russia change their position according to Putin's statement in favoring Israel few weeks ago?

A lot changes in few days. You are talking weeks.

In any case this is not a resolution to condemn Israel, although the result in the end would be the same as condemnation.

Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Costa Rica, Ethiopia, Kenya, Mexico, Namibia, Peru, Philippines, Russia, South Africa, along with India and Pakistan (all democracies) have voted in favor of the establishment of an independent Commission of Inquiry for the current bombing campaign of Israel in Gaza

You forgot the ultimate king of democracy and the one who spreads democracy and human rights worldwide.

I.e. The one and only "no" vote. :D

Majority of Indians on PDF right now:

Wasting of times and efforts to support Israel by PDF Indians propaganda, they are just........:disagree:

--------------------
BtPlhAzIUAAQMue.jpg:large

We need to see more countries, where is Turkey, Australia, Bolivia, Egypt-Al-Sisi, etc?

Last edited:
If i'm not wrong all BRICs countries supported gaza so not a big deal .

Largest share of the remittance India receives come from the ME countries, Modi knows that very well and accordingly doing the same dance as Congress.

"Do not bite the finger that feeds you" is a pretty relevant saying in this case.

I am sure that GCC must have pressured India in some way or another but the keyboard
warriors here will not admit it.

Well its a no-brainer keeping with tradition.

That one veto from America will overturn any UNSC resolution that might actually make a difference. And they veto on behalf of Israel, around 100% of the time. Pretty much the entire world supports the recognition of a Palestinian state, all it took was one veto from America to shut it down.

They also arm Israel with advanced American weapons, at the expense of the American taxpayers.

Most importantly, they back up Israel with the full might of the American military.

The rest is just fluff, as long as America keeps supporting Israel nothing can happen.

Exactly what good is the U.N.??

Nothing, for the reasons I have listed above.

Back
Top Bottom