What's new

Featured India: Stop Using Pellet-Firing Shotguns in Kashmir

Isn't referendum the only way to confirm if its a minority or a majority that wants to choose their own destiny? In which book of democracy/civilization does it state that people lose their democratic right of choice, if they wish to choose a theocratic state? what difference does it make if Pakistan is a secular or theocratic state? and What difference does it make if Pakistan and Bangladesh merge or not? explain me the logic of your statement.

Also isn't the choice of the people the very reason that India invaded Jungarh and did a referendum there. wasn't the will of the people the very excuse that India use to invade Hyderabad? Was't the invasion of Goa also done on the same pretext?

Going by history it seems India is all for peoples choice except when it comes to Kashmiris. Hypocritical isn't it?
You have a legal case for Junagadh. You should take India to court over it.

Thats a discussion for another day, how about a proper reply to my post.
Sure.

1. A referendum if in favor of Pakistan would make all Kashmiris, Pakistani citizens. According to Pakistan's own Constitution non Muslims can't attain certain posts in Pakistan.

2. Can you give me one example of a secular state allowing one of its states /provinces /regions to join a theocratic state?

3. The whole logic of the erstwhile Pakistan of Jinnah was that Pakistan would be a homeland for Muslims of the subcontinent. Last I checked 2/3rd of South Asian Muslims live outside Pakistan.

Why don't you revert to be Jinnah's Pakistan as he envisioned it?

Asking them to stop is akin to asking a person who enjoys his job to stop e.g. a baker to stop baking. They're using them to cause long-term damage, that's the idea, and they love doing so. One of the few forces' in the world that currently does so.

Back
Top Bottom