What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

Upto maximum chuck will withdraw his statement but everybody knows the reality and nothing is new here.Both nations do this.
Pakistanis do that in kashmir,punjab and in indian north east.so why crying here if india do that?

It's unfortunate that you have not through the implications of using a third country - and with this response you have given ammunition to all those who will now suggest that TTP and BLA and such are Indian creatures - and in the upcoming elections, a new red herring to mask nefarious designs.

The admission you offer is shocking and not without consequences.

When on earth Pakistani start to believe americans????

This is a live example of your own words "experts in selective whitening creams" :cheesy:

This is not a official video that's why truth came out..... otherwise everyone know what India is doing in Afg more then dumb Indians on PDF.....

Selective reading, nit picks and all other can be contributed to your esteemed comprehension skills....may be the SAND did get into your eyes and you missed this line.

But he was very "non contradictory" about Pakistan - I did not see any contradictions there - specially what he said during his last visits to India and Afghanistan.

When the likes of TOI or IBN reports this.....what choice do you or rather the Indians have. :azn:

So you start to believe all reports that published in dawn?? Americans said so much about Pakistan I wish you also start to believe that.. :lol:

Aaj dushman bhi dost ban gaya ??? :usflag:

It's unfortunate that you have not through the implications of using a third country - and with this response you have given ammunition to all those who will now suggest that TTP and BLA and such are Indian creatures - and in the upcoming elections, a new red herring to mask nefarious designs.

The admission you offer is shocking and not without consequences.

Its nothing new here.Tell me what we dont know here or some thing new?
India cant support TTP or BLA without american support.Do india uses drones against talibans or kill them? Its U.S.
You guys usually say that U.S kills only pakistani assets not anti pakistan TTP.
so who is supporting them ? india or U.S. India have very low profile role in afghanistan unlike U.S or nato.

This is not a official video that's why truth came out..... otherwise everyone know what India is doing in Afg more then dumb Indians on PDF.....

Why you posting in big fonts??? That doesn’t make your post credible :lol:

As long as India achieve its target whatever it is, I have no problem and it doesn’t matter what some joker like you call us. Even after facing humiliation from Punjab to Kashmir you still not able to understand ground realities.

But he was very "non contradictory" about Pakistan - I did not see any contradictions there - specially what he said during his last visits to India and Afghanistan.
Rather than shooting in the dark, may be you should open a thread on it with a credible link.

So you start to believe all reports that published in dawn?? Americans said so much about Pakistan I wish you also start to believe that.. :lol:

Aaj dushman bhi dost ban gaya ??? :usflag:

I read some where that if a Chachi had a pair....she would be called Chacha.....better stick to the topic at hand. !!

Rather than shooting in the dark, may be you should open a thread on it with a credible link.

Nah - the thread's already run it's course here, and I vividly remember his statements both in Delhi and Kabul. Let's move forward.

even your PM Singh seemed to tacitcly acknowledge india's nefarious activities in Southwestern Pakistan when he accepted a Dossier from Pakistan during a summit @ Sharm El Sheikh --a dossier which described said activities

Sir, how does acceptance of a dossier become acknowledgement of our involvement, if that is the case would it mean that Pakistan has acknowledged the ISI's involvement in the 26/11?

After Arguing with Indians you can only say that most of Indians are like that much Dumb....:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Dumb+Girl+KBC+Funny.jpg

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

Why you posting in big fonts??? That doesn’t make your post credible :lol:

As long as India achieve its target whatever it is, I have no problem and it doesn’t matter what some joker like you call us. Even after facing humiliation from Punjab to Kashmir you still not able to understand ground realities.

So why you play "Aman Ki Asha" Drama

Its nothing new here.Tell me what we dont know here or some thing new?
India cant support TTP or BLA without american support.Do india uses drones against talibans or kill them? Its U.S.
You guys usually say that U.S kills only pakistani assets not anti pakistan TTP.so who is supporting them ? india or U.S. India have very low profile role in afghanistan unlike U.S or nato.

And yet the soon to be Defense Minister of the US says that India "financed problems for Pakistan" from Afghanistan and that India are using Afghanistan as a "second front" against Pakistan and now you assert these statements to be true -- it will be interesting how the Pakistani establishment will use these statements in the coming months -- I doubt that they will make a big deal of it just yet but I would be very surprised if this issue does not become a significant issue.

Back
Top Bottom