What's new

India supporting "Terrorists" in Afghanistan against Pakistan

And I'll requote the most come-back of the Indians here..

You are shooting the messenger dude!

But I did not shoot you..I was just saying this is not the official position of the US govt let alone the world..where did the issue of "shooting the messenger" come from ? :confused:

Maybe and thats unfortunate. Similarly India is not comparable to Pakistan when it comes to other issues such as rapes, lack of basic necessities such as toilets etc. but we shouldn't go on that route.

True..Going down that route would be most difficult and offtopic here..

Maybe and thats unfortunate. Similarly India is not comparable to Pakistan when it comes to other issues such as rapes, lack of basic necessities such as toilets etc. but we shouldn't go on that route.

Dont make use of big size of india.Check incidents related to r@pes in pakistan,your bubble will be bursted.
and we should not go to that route.

But I did not shoot you..I was just saying this is not the official position of the US govt let alone the world..where did the issue of "shooting the messenger" come from ? :confused:

Yes you are, by undermining the position of that US senator.

True..Going down that route would be most difficult and offtopic here..

Yes BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's poor urged to 'eat rats' will be going too overboard with this.

Dont make use of big size of india.Check incidents related to r@pes in pakistan,your bubble will be bursted.
and we should not go to that route.

There are few cities in Pakistan having approx same population as there is in Delhi but none of them is called the 'rape capital'.

Anyway lets not go off topic here.

Yes BBC NEWS | South Asia | India's poor urged to 'eat rats' will be going too overboard with this.

1)Another U.S senator Dana Rohrabasher cblamed pak army for insurgency and killing in baluchistan,will you take or accept his words? You cant undermine his position too..

Suddenly U.S senators have become mouth of God for you guys ?? Be neutral...

2)There have been incidents where dead bodies are eaten in pakistan,should i post it too?

you are an mod or an troll?

Is that not allowed ? :confused:

Anyway my contention was to the fact that you claimed "the world finally accepts". I only said a lonely, filibustered senator's two year old opinion cant be construed as "the world finally accepts".

Do you want to know what Dana Rohrbacher, another senator thinks of Pakistan ?

Even you are trolling. :omghaha:

Wrong thread title, misinformation and then this. :enjoy:

Good example set by you buddy. :D

Yes I am. Even Mods need some trolling to calm down their nerves.

And as for setting an example, you are saying as if you lot follow them. :lol:

Is that not allowed ? :confused:

Anyway my contention was to the fact that you claimed "the world finally accepts". I only said a lonely, filibustered senator's two year old opinion cant be construed as "the world finally accepts".

Okay lets put it this way, the world finally is waking up to it. Looks good? :D

There are few cities in Pakistan having approx same population as there is in Delhi but none of them is called the 'rape capital'.

Anyway lets not go off topic here.

Because people are aware and every single incidents is getting reported or most.
You simply can say there is no awareness in pakistan wrt crime against women.

So the world accepts it finally.

India no longer has moral high ground over Pakistanis. You create trouble for us in Baluchistan, we just return the favor.

And similarly your trolling on our forums make us de-sensitive to the Mumbai incident and every other terrorist act that happens inside India.

no offence,but you still cant say so.

only one comment from a man isnt enough.

Wasn't the same TTP was supported by CIA.

Look like America again want to repeat mistakes, Last time they eloped with Islam (KSA, Pakistan and Jihad) they paid Twin Tower. This time what????

Yes I am. Even Mods need some trolling to calm down their nerves.
And as for setting an example, you are saying as if you lot follow them. :lol:
Okay lets put it this way, the world finally is waking up to it. Looks good? :D
Oye, I am junior to you. I look up to Moderators like you. :angel:

I have always been a Good Boiiii.

P.S. It OK. But that Eating Rat was below the belt. Even I hate this condition of Dalit in certain parts of India.

So much for Aman ki Asha and they had the balls to complain about 26/11. As you sow shall you reap.

Back
Top Bottom