What's new

India suspends visas for Canadians as row escalates

Man this Modi chest-thumping is getting out of hand.

Don't they have mirrors in India?

Hold it up to your face and see who you are, vs. Canada....

View attachment 955116

View attachment 955117

View attachment 955118
It’s funny to see h1b temp visa holder talking big about india. He don’t realize usa won’t give him green card and like most of his kind will beg Canada for permanent residency lol

Whole quota was filled in 48 hours by desperate slum dwellers escaping to terrible Canada lmao

At this point, you are sounding like the above pictured stupid bhakts. You are just idolizing another white man, just may be not Trump. India is taking actions that it sees fit including suspending visas. It is not taking it sitting down. You want it take it because you worship that white country.

But keep your opinion to yourself and don't go running your mouth.
Have you not realized it by now, that person has self hate issues. Must have been bullied so badly by Whites, that he literally hates his skin color.

Comes here to talk like a liberal, who talks on both sides.. just to appear balanced. Balanced my foot, he is nothing but a sorry *** mofo who will lick any white man's balls to stay there. perhaps hasn't received full citizenship, and worries that CSIS will be checking his posts.

Sorry *** loser

At this point, you are sounding like the above pictured stupid bhakts. You are just idolizing another white man, just may be not Trump. India is taking actions that it sees fit including suspending visas. It is not taking it sitting down. You want it take it because you worship that white country.

But keep your opinion to yourself and don't go running your mouth.
Why keep my opinion to myself, is it your forum? Why even join if you dont want to hear alternate views, might as well keep yourself to the echo chamber of rape-public tv and timesofindia comment section and engage in mutual masterbation and self fellatio orgy with other members of the bhakt gobar variety - there you can do shupapawa 2020 phake hunger index, weshtern conshpirashy to defame mudiji and phull sapport all you like

I don't worship Canada, but certainly like it wayy more than India. I am being consistent, unlike you gobarbhakt h1b shmucks who keep shifting loyalties depending on situation. You keep doing shupapawa 2020 and having whisky parties where you complain that US/Canada have no culture, life is shoo boring here, India no. 1 etc until losing your jobs and then go on linkedin offering phull sapport to the white man rather than be sent back to shining India :lol:

Have you not realized it by now, that person has self hate issues. Must have been bullied so badly by Whites, that he literally hates his skin color.

Comes here to talk like a liberal, who talks on both sides.. just to appear balanced. Balanced my foot, he is nothing but a sorry *** mofo who will lick any white man's balls to stay there. perhaps hasn't received full citizenship, and worries that CSIS will be checking his posts.

Sorry *** loser

Abe oh bindoo pindoo tindoo indoo, stay calm and have some cowpiss :lol: I am sure you are one of these smelly streetshitters

1695315031386.png

@RealDeal turns from a nationalist to a self loathing one in no time, never understood this guy.

Sorry *** loser
Man this Modi chest-thumping is getting out of hand.

Don't they have mirrors in India?

Hold it up to your face and see who you are, vs. Canada....

View attachment 955116

View attachment 955117

View attachment 955118
It is a shame your people still are desperate to leave their shithole to fencejump into India :lol:

It’s funny to see h1b temp visa holder talking big about india. He don’t realize usa won’t give him green card and like most of his kind will beg Canada for permanent residency lol

Whole quota was filled in 48 hours by desperate slum dwellers escaping to terrible Canada lmao

These Bhakt H1Bs are big fakers.

Talking big about their bhikharee country like it's better than Canada, while escaping it.

God yes!!

Pleaese please Indian ban all Indians from coming to Canada!

If the Canadian govt. responds in kind and announces it will halt visas and immigration from India for the next 10 to 15 years, the Liberals will get a majority like never seen before. They will win massively even in safe tory ridings. The conservatives might even crown PM Trudeau into a king instead of Charles.

These Bhakt H1Bs are big fakers.

Talking big about their bhikharee country like it's better than Canada, while escaping it.
Dude these Indian h1b visa holders will go to Canadian jail then go to shit hole slum country lolz

God yes!!

Pleaese please Indian ban all Indians from coming to Canada!

If the Canadian govt. responds in kind and announces it will halt visas and immigration from India for the next 10 to 15 years, the Liberals will get a majority like never seen before. They will win massively even in safe tory ridings. The conservatives might even crown PM Trudeau into a king instead of Charles.
Lets see if liberals listen to Pakistanis and ban Indians. It will embarrassing for Canada and Pakistan if they don't do so now. Hopefully they are as stupid as you are. Otherwise we both should call Canada a phattu, deal?

Sorry *** loser
Indians (especially Brahmins) are way worst racists than a White Canadian could ever be.

Canadians are the nicest people. The whites you're referring to have mostlu died out. While extreme racism not only survives but thrives in India!

Back
Top Bottom