What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

so india should claim australia:D

Pretty much sure some you Indians have the evil thinking, but don't possess the d@mn guts, as they can't even succeed in suppress their western less developed neighbor for the past 60+ years.

In fact, this imperialistic mentality may not be uncommon among Indians, as some of them admire the success of British in suppression of India and would like to follow their colonial master by first copying/pasting their system in a hope that it would make sure India would prevail, then claiming all British border demarcations are Indian demarcations (Nehru), effectively making India a second-hand imperialism, albeit a failed one even in regional (SA) affaires.

Back to topic, India’s confrontationally muddling South China Sea is nothing but putting an additional rope onto India’s throat where already have multiple ropes tightening all the time.

Let’s see when the drama unfolds, how less oxygen India would get…

take a look at this

"Sometimes, thowing out the old one and there may a chance to get a new one"

It is realy bad if a rich country's to become poor contry. VN-India already poor, people did not get respected from both countries. If war started, that could be best for both countries (VN-India)

I don't think China will takes risk to make war with VN&India caused China will be Richer to become Poorest.

by dunhill

http://www.defence.pk/forums/indian-defence/151799-vietnam-india-join-face-china-5.html#post2473203

still not convince?

Have u just started on a mission to become the pdf's biggest troller?
I asked u about something and u replying me, something irrevalent to my post or to this thread?
Did i speak about war, or living standards?
No wonder ur neighbours hate u, when china have peoples with attitude such as u..
I thought u were neutral, but u are such a dissapppointment Mr.china today!!!

Pretty much sure some you Indians have the evil thinking, but don't possess the d@mn guts, as they can't even succeed in suppress their western less developed neighbor for the past 60+ years.

In fact, this imperialistic mentality may not be uncommon among Indians, as some of them admire the success of British in suppression of India and would like to follow their colonial master by first copying/pasting their system in a hope that it would make sure India would prevail, then claiming all British border demarcations are Indian demarcations (Nehru), effectively making India a second-hand imperialism, albeit a failed one even in regional (SA) affaires.

Back to topic, India’s confrontationally muddling South China Sea is nothing but putting an additional rope onto India’s throat where already have multiple ropes tightening all the time.

Let’s see when the drama unfolds, how less oxygen India would get…

.............................................................................................

Have u just started on a mission to become the pdf's biggest troller?
I asked u about something and u replying me, something irrevalent to my post or to this thread?
Did i speak about war, or living standards?
No wonder ur neighbours hate u, when china have peoples have attitude such as u..
I thought u were neutral, but u are such a dissapppointment Mr.china today!!!

you asked which viet think like that i gave you the answer no? wake up dude , india is in no position to talk big in asean , face the reality.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

oh by the way that dunhill chap is bigfeet now LOL

First of all dont make silly assumptions based on comments on one defense forum. Our state policy never says that. And an American's advice is the last thing on our agenda. Whatever our oxygen will be one thing is sure WE Definatly won't be next Europe who will obliged you. it;s Asia baby.here even iran will give you run for your money.
He is not american....false flag

nothing racist at all i m just telling you the truth the perception of how asean view india.

Its quite funny when none of the ASEAN members behaves like what u told .....!!
Well good oiled propaganda in state controlled media !!!

you asked which viet think like that i gave you the answer no? wake up dude , india is in no position to talk big in asean , face the reality.

---------- Post added at 09:38 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I am not sure about bigfeet here .....
But he wasnt racist atleast till what i have seen of him.....
And his post is not like making fun of indian or one's nationality

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

well i already gave u one viet member viewof india , and you still living denial .

I didnt understand ur post at first......

there are probally only three viet members here in pdf and one of them already said india is poor and didnt get any respect what more do you want

I am not sure about bigfeet here .....
But he wasnt racist atleast till what i have seen of him.....
And his post is not like making fun of indian or one's nationality

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:42 PM ----------

I didnt understand ur post at first......

CCP only pays them ,dont pay for their grammatical dialect

LOL, it looks like I'm being your center of attention. Missed me already? How did you figure that Dunhil is me? you're so smart. You deserve an award of the year. Everyone please give this Chinamantoday an applaud. It's his graduation he has just graduated grade 6.

LOL, it looks like I'm being your center of attention. Missed me already? How did you figure that Dunhil is me? you're so smart. You deserve an award of the year.

LOL is it the other way round mate i was here first, and stop following me every where bloody stalker.

Back
Top Bottom