What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

I don't understand the China's claimed territorial water reaches upto such a loooooooong distance and almost touches coastlines of many countries. Is there any reason why they claimed so much ?

P.S.- I wish China don't declare phillipines as its territory one day ;)

Do you believe that whole Indian ocean is India's ocean? Name doesn't matter. So. You can call it South china sea or south chinese sea. Itdoesn''t not matter.only thing matter here is that it is not china's sea like Indian ocean is not India's ocean.
Of course not seriously saying those words,this Ocean that Ocean just formative, no objective meaning.

I don't understand the China's claimed territorial water reaches upto such a loooooooong distance and almost touches coastlines of many countries. Is there any reason why they claimed so much ?

Phillipine we jealous about but just jealous,too bad.

Valid point. Hope the world doesn't repeat the "policy of appeasement", "Munich Pact" once again.

Further, China itself should wake up and re-read what was the ultimate end of Hitlers "thousand year Reich". Even if you get appeased initially ..... world armies will beat you back, right up to Beijing; and US / Russian / Indian / European flag will hoisted in Beijing after your dictator commit's suicide. Ominous words, mark you.

I just hope that there is more International support to ASEAN countries cause , since their claim looks much more valid than the Chinese claims , India is doing all it can by extending the diplomatic support to ASEAN.

Chinese territorial claims are like Arabian Nights stories.

On that night during a fall, the great great great grand father of so and so King of some random Han Kingdom(any historic figure) stepped on the land that lies at so and so distance from x in so and so direction.

Hence the land belongs to China(PRC).
:rofl:

LOL,I have give credits to Truong Sa for directing all the attentions toward China while she tiptoeing the other way and collects underwater rocks.

Strategy at it best. Another page from the Vietnam guerrilla war fares. Well done.

Back
Top Bottom