What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

If you take away abusive personal insults I think these forums, in particularly this one, is a good place to exchange ideas and learn contrary opinions. Some day some of you, with good opportunities, probably will help to run your country more efficiently.

To chinese members who believe in Invincibility of Chinese

Terrain of Indo-China Border

The Himalayas are divided into several parallel ranges from south to north:

- Sub Himalayas. (With an average altitude of 900 - 1,200 meters.)

- Lower Himalayas. (With an average altitude of 3,700 meters.)

- Great Himalayas. (A single range rising above 6,000 meters with nine of the 14 highest peaks in the world, including Mt Everest.)

- Tibetan Himalayas. (Tibet Plateau, with an average altitude 4,000 - 4,5900 meters, well known as the Roof of the World.)

The Karakoram Range in the northwest is also sometimes considered as part of the Himalayas system.

All about Himalayas

mapasia.jpg

Great Himalyan range forms the border between India and China.

It would be practically Impossible to maintain an aggressive posture in this terrain due to the tactical advantage Defenders have and due to challanges of supply that an army would face.

my mistake. i meant the chinese troops had war experience in korea which they used against india.

i wouldnt exactly classify it as betrayal. but yes, nehru neglected the indian military and thought china would not attack, both of which turned out to be disastrous for us.

After WWII when India, China regained their independence from Capitalism, no one was thought that war may happen between such countries.
Regretfully wars broken, 1962 India - China, 1970 Soviet Union - China and 1979 China Vietnam with suddenly attack from China (including Vietnam -Cambodia with backed and pushed by China)

---------- Post added at 10:35 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:35 PM ----------

[/COLOR]

He's Cambodian. sure on that, Cambodia is one of the Pro China ASEAN countries.

Read up on what I said before Long and Tiger is Cambodia lolz.

---------- Post added at 10:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:44 PM ----------

Actually it seems you don't know, your really trying to compare languages for similarity and likeness really now ? Cambodia is one of the Pro China ASEAN countries now are you going to deny that or not.

I knew it, but I think it's just a political game. Cambodians prefer China's big pockets money, but most are very grateful to Vietnam. The current government of Cambodia were erected after we overthrew the Khmer Rouge.
Of course, some Cambodian who supporter Khmer Rouge, hate Vietnam.
Do you know who are Khmer Rouge?

You didn't know nothing about Cambodian. Kh'mer people are never been pro chinese. In fact, for the languages Viet, Kh'mer and Mon (in Mianma) in the same group bcz most daily used of 100 words are similar.

Then you are not related to our ethnic Baiyue from Southern China, so stop stealing our history.

I knew it, but I think it's just a political game. Cambodians prefer China's big pockets money, but most are very grateful to Vietnam. The current government of Cambodia were erected after we overthrew the Khmer Rouge.
Of course, some Cambodian who supporter Khmer Rouge, hate Vietnam.
Do you know who are Khmer Rouge?

Yes I know who the Khmer Rouge are however they has been a Cambodia-China relations friendship, like During the Thailand-Cambodia Clashes, China tended to be on the side of Cambodia.
Cambodia wants to maintain friendship with an old friend.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

If you take away abusive personal insults I think these forums, in particularly this one, is a good place to exchange ideas and learn contrary opinions. Some day some of you, with good opportunities, probably will help to run your country more efficiently.

Better Moderation and respect is needed. however it won't happen.

Then you are not related to our ethnic Baiyue from Southern China, so stop stealing our history.

Viet or Jingzu (Kinh tộc) is Yue in the past such as noticed in your History book and our History book, is still exist no depend on your opinion. Viet including people living in southern of China and in Indo-China peninsula. That's all.

Yes I know who the Khmer Rouge are however they has been a Cambodia-China relations friendship, like During the Thailand-Cambodia Clashes, China tended to be on the side of Cambodia.

---------- Post added at 11:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 PM ----------

Cambodia PM's latest statements is to keep neutral in the East Sea issue. I think they have reason to do so.

Better Moderation and respect is needed. however it won't happen.

You can read posts from Chinese gúys on PDF stated that Thailand is pro chinese.

Viet or Jingzu (Kinh tộc) is Yue in the past such as noticed in your History book and our History book, is still exist no depend on your opinion. Viet including people living in southern of China and in Indo-China peninsula. That's all.

China and Vietnam severed all ties after the Battle of Bach Dang River.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

You can read posts from Chinese gúys on PDF stated that Thailand is pro chinese.

Current PM Yingluck is pro Chinese the thai royal family is pro USA.

Back
Top Bottom