What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

Exactly why should they not ? it's not an ASEAN issue in the SCS, they want maintain good with all.

Nope, the real reason is they are under pressure and bribes from China. However, they do not want to betray Vietnam, who had shed blood to help them revive the country.

They know china used the Khmer Rouge to ravage their country.

If you take away abusive personal insults I think these forums, in particularly this one, is a good place to exchange ideas and learn contrary opinions. Some day some of you, with good opportunities, probably will help to run your country more efficiently.

We don't want to be provocative first, but someone starts the flamebait, we will reply in a similar fashion as long as it is not offending the forum rules.

Nope, the real reason is they are under pressure and bribes from China. However, they do not want to betray Vietnam, who had shed blood to help them revive the country.

Not really, Cambodia was trying to get out the the Vietnamese Influence after Vietnam left , Remember the pro Vietnamese President of Cambodia was gotten rid of by a coup and a Cambodia tilted toward toward to get rid of the rest also the fact Invest and provides aid in cambodia. Khmer Rouge was a puppet of no one. you remember Khmer Rouge aided Viet Cong several times during the War against America.

Not really, Cambodia was trying to get out the the Vietnamese Influence after Vietnam left , Remember the pro Vietnamese President of Cambodia was gotten rid of by a coup and a Cambodia tilted toward toward to get rid of the rest also the fact Invest and provides aid in cambodia. Khmer Rouge was a puppet of no one. you remember Khmer Rouge aided Viet Cong several times during the War against America. Cambodia also cut off relations with Taiwan after the Pro Vietnamese Cambodian president was thrown out and turned to China.

China and Vietnam severed all ties after the Battle of Bach Dang River.

---------- Post added at 11:18 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:17 PM ----------

Current PM Yingluck is pro Chinese the thai royal family is pro USA.

Yes, Battle of Bach Dang River is the most of our many great victory against bully China.

Baiyue looked more Chinese than Viet, so those Chinese looking Viets could be descended from Baiyue, but the majority of Viets are not related to Baiyue at all.

Bai Yue = Hundred Viet it means we are including from several group but we speak same language, accent may difference. In fact I can't identify who is looked as Chinese who isn't, even origin pro Chinese are living in Vietnam and speak perfectly Vietnamese.

i smell another 1962 spanking on the horizon for india.
1962 was a brutal upper cut, this time china will deliver the knockout punch.

i cannot wait for when india provocates china into war and we absolutely humiliate the goo out of the arrogant indians.

Overall China and Vietnam were trying to get more influence in Cambodia but it seemed to be in Favor of China with it's influence in Cambodia.

---------- Post added at 11:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:36 PM ----------

i smell another 1962 spanking on the horizon for india.
1962 was a brutal upper cut, this time china will deliver the knockout punch.

i cannot wait for when india provocates china into war and we absolutely humiliate the goo out of the arrogant indians.

lol nice joke how long until your banned ? weren't you 1962 beatdown before you got banned ?

Bai Yue = Hundred Viet it means we are including from several group but we speak same language, accent may difference. In fact I can't identify who is looked as Chinese who isn't, even origin pro Chinese are living in Vietnam and speak perfectly Vietnamese.

The modern Viets look like aliens to the ancient Baiyue people, who were more closely related to the Huaxia people.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom