What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

VN have good relationship with India for long time already, and No Vnese I've met have same thinking with you toward India.

Vn need to learn alot from India bcz VN is lack of advance technology in every fields.

If u really want to learn high-techologies, pls choose a better teacher. Such as Japan and USA.

Perhaps you are no longer in Vietnam so you do not update the news.
India has been granted access to the military port of Nha Trang in Vietnam. Mr Thanh did not visit to India but his boss, President Truong Tan Sang visited India last year...

I guess both of you (truong sa and Nice guy) are young, patriotic students, and both from the South. I am from Hanoi, therefore, like people in the North, living just over 150 km from border, generally have more understanding of China. I also have experience working with Indian nationals.
Yes India is always a friend of Vietnam since independence. I still remember picture of President Ho Chi Minh shaking hands with Nehru in early 1960s.
However, in the north of Vietnam, many factories built by the help of China in 1960’s, having been the backbone of the North industry, are still working today, like Ha Bac fertilizer, Lam Thao superfosfate factory, Nam Dinh textile factory, 8-3 textile factory etc. But I do not know a single significant thing built by the help from India, either in the North or the South of Vietnam (I also work extensively in the South) although at that times, India was supposed to be richer than China. In modern world, India and Indian are notorious for their big talking and small delivery.
Therefore, the visit by President Truong Tan Sang to India was just an normal exchange visit to reply many visit by their dignities. At the time of Truong Tan Sang visit to China, Mr. Phung Quang Thanh had just been on a busy China visit together with General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong to work on real defence. India want to play the Vietnam card against China, so they can have some gain in negotiating with China. But our leaders are not naïve in politics, that why we could combat with the US.
About India technologies, which technology we need from them and which one they can offer us?. We wanted to import Brahmos, but India could not sell, because the missile is basically a Russian missile assembled in India. They offered us Agni missile instead but we declined.

No we just stop Chinese flagged vessel and tankers..and if you want see Malacca being closed for Chinese vessels ..all you have to do is attack Indian vessels in SCS.

Every vessel passing through Malacca and then Singapore straits has to pass in between Adman and Niccobar Islands with in few hundred miles of port blair, Indian tri service command and Sukhoi airbases in A&N islands.

2_9.png

china-critical-sea-lanes-2009.jpg

It looks easy to close and a small area because "It's a MAP".
You don't have the force.projection, stop daydreaming you are the US fifth fleet.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Good decision. A used car (gravity bomb) is better than Agni.

I guess both of you (truong sa and Nice guy) are young, patriotic students, and both from the South. I am from Hanoi, therefore, like people in the North, living just over 150 km from border, generally have more understanding of China. I also have experience working with Indian nationals.
Yes India is always a friend of Vietnam since independence. I still remember picture of President Ho Chi Minh shaking hands with Nehru in early 1960s.
However, in the north of Vietnam, many factories built by the help of China in 1960’s, having been the backbone of the North industry, are still working today, like Ha Bac fertilizer, Lam Thao superfosfate factory, Nam Dinh textile factory, 8-3 textile factory etc. But I do not know a single significant thing built by the help from India, either in the North or the South of Vietnam (I also work extensively in the South) although at that times, India was supposed to be richer than China. In modern world, India and Indian are notorious for their big talking and small delivery.
Therefore, the visit by President Truong Tan Sang to India was just an normal exchange visit to reply many visit by their dignities. At the time of Truong Tan Sang visit to China, Mr. Phung Quang Thanh had just been on a busy China visit together with General Secretary Nguyen Phu Trong to work on real defence. India want to play the Vietnam card against China, so they can have some gain in negotiating with China. But our leaders are not naïve in politics, that why we could combat with the US.
About India technologies, which technology we need from them and which one they can offer us?. We wanted to import Brahmos, but India could not sell, because the missile is basically a Russian missile assembled in India. They offered us Agni missile instead but we declined.

This Nice_Guy is showing the most correct mindset of viet , take note of all of his claim, that's how viet do.
Let me tell you as a chinese living in vn:
_Forget any word of peace or we want to be friend, or we need peace keep repeating by those liar in the internet , even when their PM said it, he's a liar, the only thing viet want is destroy China and cleansing our race.
_In vn, they call chinese as dog , or "cau" and as chinese, that ethic must stay low and be a lowest level of citizen, a systematically discrimination and propaganda against our kind, they use the controlled news paper to do so.
_They rejoy and entertain any, yes, any incident chinese faced, each death of our children, elder worth a laght, simply. they
re teach from childhood to hate chinese.
_Because of that, what viet -dont need to use any *** word, viet is more then enough- Nice_Guy said "send home" actually force all chinese ethic to leave the country, leave through the ocean using a pathetic small boat and many of them die in the sea, send home, no only a small part of them return to China, many other have to stay in Canada, and the US, simply because they not even have a smallest link in china, any wonder why china town in those country have so many vietnamese speaking people ? it's because they are not viet.
_vn is the only country did ethic cleansing to our kind, so I'm more then happy to see Ponpol -the one have chinese ancestor- raise in power in Cambodia and start killing viet illigally stay in Cambodia, no pity for them.
_Things that happen in indonesia is a riot, things that happen in vn, untill today is ethic cleansing, as they already did it with Cambodia people who live in the land they stole from them, and an old khrme empire in the past, ethic cleansing is uniquie as a mindset of viet, have you even wonder why a dispute make many viet in this forum want to kill 1.4 billion of our kind ?
_Remember that even while the war stop , ethic chinese in vn is the only ethic decrease over time, that will make those viet in this forum happy, as all viet do.
_Remember that chinese, remember who is your true enemy, even Japan didnt do ethic cleansing against us, do not give them any room to even negotiate about those island, those come close to those land, they are spy, all come close to that land should be killed or at least arrest and let them die in prison , and cause moaning in viet newspaper.

They are enemy of our kind, of all chinese, why china newspaper haven't report any of this, of the geonocie looming against us ?
You must do anything in your power to make their economy collapse, I see many of our kind use viet against viet, to make them sell woman, organ and hurt each other, that's good, a good pay back to what they did to us , the thing they still proud until now.
Said by an chinese leaving in vn, and those who said they come form china and have their land fromt their ancestor there...give them hell, they dont have a single drop of blood is chinese.
Give them WAR, that's the only thing viet deserve and understand.

This Nice_Guy is showing the most correct mindset of viet , take note of all of his claim, that's how viet do.
_Forget any word of peace or we want to be friend, or we need peace keep repeating by those liar in the internet , even when their PM said it, he's a liar, the only thing viet want is destroy China and cleansing our race.
_In vn, they call chinese as dog , or "cau" and as chinese, that ethic must stay low and be a lowest level of citizen, a systematically discrimination and propaganda against our kind, they use the controlled news paper to do so.
_They rejoy and entertain any, yes, any incident chinese faced, each death of our children, elder worth a laght, simply. they
_Because of that, what viet -dont need to use any *** word, viet is more then enough- Nice_Guy said "send home" actually force all chinese ethic to leave the country, leave through the ocean using a pathetic small boat and many of them die in the sea, send home, no only a small part of them return to China, many other have to stay in Canada, and the US, simply because they not even have a smallest link in china, any wonder why china town in those country have so many vietnamese speaking people ? it's because they are not viet.
_vn is the only country did ethic cleansing to our kind, so I'm more then happy to see Ponpol -the one have chinese ancestor- raise in power in Cambodia and start killing viet illigally stay in Cambodia, no pity for them.
_Things that happen in indonesia is a riot, things that happen in vn, untill today is ethic cleansing, as they already did it with Cambodia people who live in the land they stole from them, and an old khrme empire in the past, ethic cleansing is uniquie as a mindset of viet, have you even wonder why a dispute make many viet in this forum want to kill 1.4 billion of our kind ?
_Remember that even while the war stop , ethic chinese in vn is the only ethic decrease over time, that will make those viet in this forum happy, as all viet do.
_Remember that chinese, remember who is your true enemy, even Japan didnt do ethic cleansing against us, do not give them any room to even negotiate about those island, those come close to those land, they are spy, all come close to that land should be killed or at least arrest and let them die in prison , and cause moaning in viet newspaper.

They are enemy of our kind, of all chinese, why china newspaper haven't report any of this, of the geonocie looming against us ?
You must do anything in your power to make their economy collapse, I see many of our kind use viet against viet, to make them sell woman, organ and hurt each other, that's good, a good pay back to what they did to us , the thing they still proud until now.
Said by an chinese leaving in vn, and those who said they come form china and have their land fromt their ancestor there...give them hell, they dont have a single drop of blood is chinese.
Don't worry brother. After we deal with the native Vietnamese. We will allow you to rule them. You Hoa can take your revenge on them however brutal you want to be.

It looks easy to close and a small area because "It's a MAP".
You don't have the force.projection, stop daydreaming you are the US fifth fleet.

---------- Post added at 04:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:03 PM ----------

Good decision. A used car (gravity bomb) is better than Agni.

Does it take special effort on your part to act like a total nincompoop or does is it come naturally??

As told previously route to Mallaca passes in between the island chain and it is not just 3-4 islands as the small scale chart might suggest but a chain of more than thousand islands.

Housing Indian Tri -services command ie unified army, navy and airforce command ..airforce bases housing Sukhois, amphibious army regiments , and major Naval bases at port Blair and Great Nicobar islands.

Having transited the area many times ..have first hand experience of the heavy Naval deployment in the region especially around the shipping lanes.In naval terms island bases are a stone throw away from the shipping lanes.

500px-Map_of_Nicobar_and_Andaman_Islands-en.svg.png

We know it, they will later receive their punishment which they deserved.

Hehe, Vn learn hard from sanction time from 1979 to 1988 already, so now, we value every one who wanna make friend with VN specially friendship with Russia and India.

Russia is far and China can block her help to VN, China- US can impose sanction to Vn again anytime they want, so, It's too stupid to disrespect India .

You must not be Vnese or you're VN hater who want VN to be alone again :coffee:
chineseinVN said:
Oh, Khmer tiger have another new nick :lol:

Cool words but strong meaning. Didn't expect this from MMS government.. but yeah as long as it is following the line, its all good. :devil:

ur claim is quite funny
agni 1 has a range of 700km, n international treaties bar from transferring missiles ranging more than 300 km....
it shows ur BS

You're right only in part, in the 1960s. But then?
1974: China used force to attack Vietnam in the Paracel Islands. they robbed blatantly Vietnam's Paracel Islands . Today they are still occupied illegally.

1978: China used the Khmer Rouge to attack Vietnam to purpose of causing discord the three countries Cambodia-Vietnam-Laos.

1979: China suddenly attacked on the villages and towns near the border with Vietnam-China, killed Vietnamese civilians very many . They also destroyed the entire infrastructure of the six provinces of Vietnam, where were near the Vietnam-China border.

1988: China warships, which equipped heavy weapons, surprise attacked Vietnam's transport ships and build-soldiers, who were not armed. They had robbed six reefs in the Spratly islands of Vietnam, today they are still occupied illegally.

2000s to Now: They're frequently use military ships and surveillance ships to attack Vietnames fishermen, destroyed fishermen's boats, robbing fish and fishing equipment...
They offer the nine-dashed line with claims ridiculous and baseless and too greedy almost the whole The East Sea (south china sea). They have prevented Vietnam's exploit oil in places where in the exclusive economic zone of Vietnam.
They always threaten Vietnam, although many times we have to prove to them, they were always get failure when attacked Vietnam.

BTW: I am not a student. I am a former student of Hanoi polytechnic university (now is HUST), I live in the northern Vietnam.

Back
Top Bottom