What's new

India tells Asean it believes in ‘open’ South China Sea

This Nice_Guy is showing the most correct mindset of viet , take note of all of his claim, that's how viet do.
Let me tell you as a chinese living in vn:
_Forget any word of peace or we want to be friend, or we need peace keep repeating by those liar in the internet , even when their PM said it, he's a liar, the only thing viet want is destroy China and cleansing our race.
_In vn, they call chinese as dog , or "cau" and as chinese, that ethic must stay low and be a lowest level of citizen, a systematically discrimination and propaganda against our kind, they use the controlled news paper to do so.
_They rejoy and entertain any, yes, any incident chinese faced, each death of our children, elder worth a laght, simply. they
re teach from childhood to hate chinese.
_Because of that, what viet -dont need to use any *** word, viet is more then enough- Nice_Guy said "send home" actually force all chinese ethic to leave the country, leave through the ocean using a pathetic small boat and many of them die in the sea, send home, no only a small part of them return to China, many other have to stay in Canada, and the US, simply because they not even have a smallest link in china, any wonder why china town in those country have so many vietnamese speaking people ? it's because they are not viet.
_vn is the only country did ethic cleansing to our kind, so I'm more then happy to see Ponpol -the one have chinese ancestor- raise in power in Cambodia and start killing viet illigally stay in Cambodia, no pity for them.
_Things that happen in indonesia is a riot, things that happen in vn, untill today is ethic cleansing, as they already did it with Cambodia people who live in the land they stole from them, and an old khrme empire in the past, ethic cleansing is uniquie as a mindset of viet, have you even wonder why a dispute make many viet in this forum want to kill 1.4 billion of our kind ?
_Remember that even while the war stop , ethic chinese in vn is the only ethic decrease over time, that will make those viet in this forum happy, as all viet do.
_Remember that chinese, remember who is your true enemy, even Japan didnt do ethic cleansing against us, do not give them any room to even negotiate about those island, those come close to those land, they are spy, all come close to that land should be killed or at least arrest and let them die in prison , and cause moaning in viet newspaper.

They are enemy of our kind, of all chinese, why china newspaper haven't report any of this, of the geonocie looming against us ?
You must do anything in your power to make their economy collapse, I see many of our kind use viet against viet, to make them sell woman, organ and hurt each other, that's good, a good pay back to what they did to us , the thing they still proud until now.
Said by an chinese leaving in vn, and those who said they come form china and have their land fromt their ancestor there...give them hell, they dont have a single drop of blood is chinese.
Give them WAR, that's the only thing viet deserve and understand.

Yourself you is the proof to prove what we did in the 1970s is entirely right.

YOU....sound like a fake ID vietnamese troll to me!

You ==> TruongSa is the same people!

I smell the jerky stuffs coming from your arguments, please stop that lame tricky cheat, is that all your vietnamese could do? Coming here on the internet and doing guerrilla keyboard warfare and though of yourself so smart and powerful?

First of all I'm not pro Vietnam, in fact I lean toward China.

I'm not Truong SA but I like her oops sorry I meant his presntations. Few members can attest to that.

That was sarcasm, not trolling.

Determined Tiger:

I'm sorry that you misunderstood the scenario if which your name was mentioned. While I was talking to my old friend Neutral Citizen, there was a heated exchange between ChineseTiger1986 and the Vietnamese crew. I told Neutral Citizen I was rooting for the Chinese team of ChineseTiger1986 and Determined Tiger, in which I mistook you as Chinese. It was in fact meant as a complement. My apology again.

Yourself you is the proof to prove what we did in the 1970s is entirely right.

And you yourself is the living proof that all china do now is righteous.
Every killing, every land they conquest , every living yours lost is you yourself deserve.
The entire land of the south is conquest, genocie by you viet , with the living of chinese, cambodie, khrme.
You deserve nothing but be conquested
And not in 1970s, you continue did it until now, how can china stand and watch until the day you watch in their soil and started to kill chinese in china land ?
DIE.

And you yourself is the living proof that all china do now is righteous.
Every killing, every land they conquest , every living yours lost is you yourself deserve.
The entire land of the south is conquest, genocie by you viet , with the living of chinese, cambodie, khrme.
You deserve nothing but be conquested
And not in 1970s, you continue did it until now, how can china stand and watch until the day you watch in their soil and started to kill chinese in china land ?
DIE.

You are a chinese living in Vietnam, mean the Chinese Vietnamese. Why are you not become a useful citizen to the country where you live? Instead, you want the Chinese to destroy Vietnam
I repeat again, Yourself you is the proof to prove what we did in the 1970s is entirely right.

You are a chinese living in Vietnam, mean the Chinese Vietnamese. Why are you not become a useful citizen to the country where you live? Instead, you want the Chinese to destroy Vietnam
I repeat again, Yourself you is the proof to prove what we did in the 1970s is entirely right.

Because we're living under a threat come from YOU, when a genocie that you viet so proudly admit come upon us, we must protect ourself.
I repeat once more and will do a thousand times more:
you viet deserve EVERYTHING China did, and that's not even close to enough.
DIE

Because we're living under a threat come from YOU, when a genocie that you viet so proudly admit come upon us, we must protect ourself.
I repeat once more and will do a thousand times more:
you viet deserve EVERYTHING China did, and that's not even close to enough.
DIE
Yes, the Vietnamese did a genocide on the Chinese living in Vietnam. That is true evil. Before France took Vietnam from China, we were the rulers of these ungrateful backstabbing monkeys. We should have pre-emptively cleared them all away. Then we would not have this problem.

But don't worry brother. Vietnam and China will go to war again soon. China is so powerful now we can conquer all of Vietnam and you Hoa can have your revenge on the Vietnamese. Let them suffer the same way the Hoa suffered. The Vietnamese even killed 1 million Cambodians. They are a bloody race and a threat to all of South East Asia.

i smell another 1962 spanking on the horizon for india.
1962 was a brutal upper cut, this time china will deliver the knockout punch.

i cannot wait for when india provocates china into war and we absolutely humiliate the goo out of the arrogant indians.

Despite all the changes, you're still stuck in the same year even though 5 years post that war your soldiers went crying to chairman Mao within 24 hours.

Yes, the Vietnamese did a genocide on the Chinese living in Vietnam. That is true evil. Before France took Vietnam from China, we were the rulers of these ungrateful backstabbing monkeys. We should have pre-emptively cleared them all away. Then we would not have this problem.

But don't worry brother. Vietnam and China will go to war again soon. China is so powerful now we can conquer all of Vietnam and you Hoa can have your revenge on the Vietnamese. Let them suffer the same way the Hoa suffered. The Vietnamese even killed 1 million Cambodians. They are a bloody race and a threat to all of South East Asia.

Chinese invaders was punished in the past and recently by year 1979. Vietnamese prepared for protect his independence and sovereignty. In case of pro Chinese are living in Vietnam to be ungrateful, show their un-trust to land where given them chance alive, we will send them back to China where they came from.

Vietnam has been controlled Islands from many hundreds year ago, without any claim from China, until 1900s year when Vietnam Authority protested to China that Chinese sea pirates disturbed Vietnam Fishermen at HoangSA Island, Canton Governor answered that: Island not belong to China then China don't have responsibilities for that.
China don't have right to claim Islands, this belong to Vietnam, same as China Quing's Dynasty accepted.

It is not a surprise that your people are now deprived of your history, thus history illiterate as you give up the Chinese language which your history is based on.

But do you know a few hundred years ago, Vietnam was a Chinese province called Annam? Why would a china dispute with itself?

A few hundred years later in 1950s, your premier Mr. Fan said Vietnam government support China's claim of all those islands, why would China again claim the thing that are all ready its?

Get your history and logic right, my Vietnamese buddy. If you don;t have your history, you are prone to lies and false information.

hahhaha nice to know you admited your premie like to cheat people, may be next time when we need to talk to vietnam we might as well talk to u instead cos he is just like you talk bs all the time :rofl:
our PM is servant to Viet people, in China you have to knee down and beg for Mercy from Dictactor, bcz your leader control your poor life, but VN is diffrent, if our PM doesn't serve people well, then we can shoot him, overthorwn him and replace with new PM :coffee:

We love to cheat your Evil dictator, so our PM did that to make Viet people happy , that's it :lol:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom