What's new

India test fires first underwater Brahmos cruise missile

Guys, we are doing injustice to PDF as a forum if we answr trolls and eat PDFs bandwidth....

Uskeliye nahi sahi tau PDF ke liye karo yaar....

First tell me,which Indian submarine has got that capability of firing underwater (brahmos),if not,So how did you test that missile,where is the appreciation for Russian scientists who have worked the most in this test,already seen the result of (Nirbhay) a subsonic Missile,You claim that you are world No.1 in testing the Supersonic SLCM,that's not the reality your are claiming for.......no.1 doesn't depend on any country,means that Russia is on Second position According to Indians..............What is this?

This is how you conduct an underwater test firing of a missile .... you Moron !!!

:lol:

:no:

Which submarine has VLS...........system.???:raise:

India's Arihant Class ... you Idiot !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
This is how you conduct an underwater test firing of a missile .... you Moron !!!

:lol:

:no:

India's Arihant Class ... you Idiot !!!

Ok,you FOOL.

:laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:
Many peoples have doubt, kindly request to Indian Navy to lock your coordinate and clear your doubt or anything which comes in range of Brahmos.:)

Please clear my doubts, This underwater variant of Brahmos tested will be fitted as it is in submarine?

Or this this test was to validate the underwater launch sequence and submarine version will be different?

But is this only for small version for Brahmos??

We don't quite know that yet.
As long as as it can travel 300km while still packing its mean punch, I really don't care if it is as big an alto or the original BrahMos.

Please clear my doubts, This underwater variant of Brahmos tested will be fitted as it is in submarine?

P75-I Class

Or this this test was to validate the underwater launch sequence and submarine version will be different?

Nope, the only other thing that needs to adjust is the launch mechanism i.e. VLS and/or torpedo tubes which would either be hot launch or a cold launch system.

They tested the submarine version ... this missile will be fitted into the submarine. Please read this thread from the start, you will get your answers.

Back
Top Bottom