What's new

India test fires hypersonic missile.

India should thank Russia, without the Russian help these guys would still be wiping their a$ses with leafs.
By that logic you haven't yet developed it so are y"all wiping your posturates in leaf now?.

Wht a stupid analogy.

India should thank Russia, without the Russian help these guys would still be wiping their a$ses with leafs.
images

All new generation Technologies tested.

LASER, RAIL GUN, Hyper sonic missile, Plasma rocket, Fusion technology. etc. India is in the league of big boys such as US , Russia etc.

Mach 6. This is very fast speed. :hitwall:
AT the altitude it flies, with that less resistance, the speed becomes lil easier to hit - their consistency and accuracy is going to be the key. Scramjet is a pain in *** tech to demonstrate reliably, still. But a cool fun toy, directed north-eastward

What do you think? Is it not fast?
not the fastest, but very fast to make any detection based reactions futile. I think US engines are by far the fastest and most reliable tech. However, their our will be on delivering the payload reliably.

Not jealous at all ... unlike you and your kind, I do not have an ego which bruises so easily.

AT the altitude it flies, with that less resistance, the speed becomes lil easier to hit - their consistency and accuracy is going to be the key. Scramjet is a pain in *** tech to demonstrate reliably, still. But a cool fun toy, directed north-eastward

not the fastest, but very fast to make any detection based reactions futile. I think US engines are by far the fastest and most reliable tech. However, their our will be on delivering the payload reliably.

I remember an article posted here. It was Brahmos Vs US warships an analysis. In that article , the US think tank had written that Brahmos Mk1 may be down when the Laser is developed sufficiently. He added that what shall happen when India completes the development of Brahmos II. One will not be able to down it with even Laser. This is that technology. By the time this missile is in use in next 5-6 years, Brahmos Mk1 will be flying in different version upto mach 5.

Mach 6. This is very fast speed. :hitwall:

We are increasing Brahmos MK1's speed up to Mach 5. Next in line is mini Brahmos at mach 3.5 speed.

Yeah, was thinking the same. For Pakistan, anything above Brahmos is overkill, infact maybe Brahmos too but its necessary to take out high priority targets.
Hypersonic is all for our eastern neighbour.
Yes the fan boys were claiming the same boasting the MiG-29 to be enough to sort out PAF while SU-30 is an overkill.....now let's see if Rafales save the humiliation.

All new generation Technologies tested.

LASER, RAIL GUN, Hyper sonic missile, Plasma rocket, Fusion technology. etc. India is in the league of big boys such as US , Russia etc.

Very recent testings. Expect a decade to pass before they are even inducted.

We are looking at similar time frames everywhere else as well.....+/- 2 years at most

Good luck. I doubt it. Others have tested such tech much before around 2010 and so.

As for a Chinese official response concern, they don't need to give one. Their operational hypersonic missile is going to be inducted into PLAAF in 1 year, and has a speed of up to 10 Mach.

Wait for Pakistan's official response. I am positive we will have several 5 to 10 years through before induction even begins.

This is a serous escalation and needs to be responded

Back
Top Bottom