What's new

India thinks it can win a war against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Abey dhakan we did win those wars and if you don't think so then they were draws but surely you didn't win them

Abey dhakan we did win those wars and if you don't think so then they were draws but surely you didn't win them
ou0n0w.jpg

Damn this cracked me up
One night, a Delta twin-engine puddle jumper was flying somewhere above New Jersey. There were five people on board: the pilot, Michael Jordan, George W. Bush, the Dali Lama, and a hippie. Suddenly, an illegal oxygen generator exploded loudly in the luggage compartment, and the passenger cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened, and the pilot burst into the compartment.
"Gentlemen," he began, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're about to crash in New Jersey. The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I have one of them!" With that, the pilot threw open the door and jumped from the plane.
Michael Jordan was on his feet in a flash. "Gentlemen," he said, "I am the world's greatest athlete. The world needs great athletes. I think the world's greatest athlete should have a parachute!" With these words, he grabbed one of the remaining parachutes, and hurtled through the door and into the night.
George W. Bush rose and said, "Gentlemen, I am supposed to be the President of the U.S. The world needs leaders, and I think leaders should have a parachute, too." He grabbed one, and out he jumped.
The Dali Lama and the hippie looked at one another. Finally, the Dali Lama spoke. "My son," he said, "I have lived a satisfying life and have known the bliss of True Enlightenment. You have your life ahead of you; you take a parachute, and I will go down with the plane."
The hippie smiled slowly and said, "Hey, don't worry. The supposed leader of the free world just jumped out wearing my backpack."

Well according to me Pakistan is great army. Just take the recent example of the war against terror. USA and NATO is there in Afghanistan for 10 years but stills they didn't wiped out terrorists. We launched operation against terrorists in 2007 and in few days all terrorists ran away. And we cleared all KPK. Even now the leader of Taliban fazalullah is living in Afghanistan. They are scared to come in Pakistan because of our army. Even if they comes they never faces our army they are so scared.
Pakistan army soldiers are working and giving trainings to different countries. Pakistani military personnel is also serving as military advisers in African and Arab countries. And Pakistan army is biggest contributor for peace keeping force in UN. And 20000 Pakistani troops are deployed in different countries. Our troops are also working in Kuwaiti army, Qatar army, Iraqis army, Syria,Jordan,libya and many more countries. Fighter Pilots of the Pakistan Air Force flew aircraft of the Royal Saudi Air Force to repel an incursion from South Yemen in 1969 and nearly 15000 troops of Pak army was stationed in saudis Arabia in 80's. Pak army supplied it's troops to Congo, for it's second Congo war and Pak also deployed it's troops to sudan, Burundi, Liberia, cote d ivory and many countries. Our troops also participated in Israel Arab wars.

Well according to me Pakistan is great army. Just take the recent example of the war against terror. USA and NATO is there in Afghanistan for 10 years but stills they didn't wiped out terrorists. We launched operation against terrorists in 2007 and in few days all terrorists ran away. And we cleared all KPK. Even now the leader of Taliban fazalullah is living in Afghanistan. They are scared to come in Pakistan because of our army. Even if they comes they never faces our army they are so scared.
Pakistan army soldiers are working and giving trainings to different countries. Pakistani military personnel is also serving as military advisers in African and Arab countries. And Pakistan army is biggest contributor for peace keeping force in UN. And 20000 Pakistani troops are deployed in different countries. Our troops are also working in Kuwaiti army, Qatar army, Iraqis army, Syria,Jordan,libya and many more countries. Fighter Pilots of the Pakistan Air Force flew aircraft of the Royal Saudi Air Force to repel an incursion from South Yemen in 1969 and nearly 15000 troops of Pak army was stationed in saudis Arabia in 80's. Pak army supplied it's troops to Congo, for it's second Congo war and Pak also deployed it's troops to sudan, Burundi, Liberia, cote d ivory and many countries. Our troops also participated in Israel Arab wars.

Wow, you are nearly as smart as Uzair.
Did you also top Pakistan's O-levels?
Maybe you can join Uzair as his Deputy Commandant of NDC.

Can't blame you for this because you read this in your history books that you won 1947, 1965 and 1999 War...

Where did you learn otherwise apart from your own history books too.

Allow me to remind all Indians about the Pakistan they never heard of.

Pakistan army is one of the best in the world, here are 10 reasons why they are the best and why they can beat India in war:
1) The first war between Pakistan and India (1947) Pakistan had no weapons except guns and India had everything and lot of tanks and still Pakistan and India draw ed because both sides killed 1500 troops and Pakistan wounded 115 more than India.
2) The second war was lost by India but they almost won. Pakistan had 260000 number of troops and India had 700000. India also had nuclear power in that war and Pakistan didn't.
3) Pakistan lost the 3rd war in 1971 because it was east Pakistan and India vs west Pakistan it was 2 against one and they also had a lot to worry about because east Pakistan was getting there independence from west Pakistan.
4) Pakistan won the Kargil war in 1999 even though Pakistan didn't get use the navy or air force and India used air force and infantry. Also Pakistan had 5000 troops in that war and India had 30,000.
5) In 2010 and 2012 Pakistan army came came 1st place in a world wide competition.
6) since 2008 Pakistan nuclear power has grown by 40 percent and is stronger than Indias.
7) India will have a lot more to lose than Pakistan in war because India is bigger they also have a good film industry and a bigger population.
8(Pakistan army commandos are claimed to be one of the toughest forces on the planet and have cam 3rd place with the us green berets 1st place and British sas 2nd place
9) Pakistans army is the worlds 6th biggest.
10) pakistans commandos size is so special and the size and list of operations is classified by joint chiefs of staff and Pakistan has won a bravery medal for doing everything and in warputting themselves at risk.

P.S your media tricks you into feeling patriotic but in reality you are just little worms

With regards to india-pak war history, kindly go through a revisit... My personal advise is do not go through any "pakistani or Indian" history books...after this you can rest your BS rants.

Are you seriously comparing Pakistan and India?
Dude, Pakistan is a failed state. India is much more powerful, both militarily and economically.
You Pakistanis always act patriotic on the internet but in real life, you are always hesitant to even admit where you are from when asked, I see it all the time in the uk.

You do not have the money nor capability to go into a sustained military war. Now China vs India would be a better topic but stop embarrassing yourself by comparing yourself to India. You guys only seem to act tough towards Indian but when the likes of U/west bomb you via and kill 38 of our soldiers, your heroism goes on holiday.

Please don't break some hearts, amigo.
Just some 5 year olds are trying to enjoy themselves away from their Ammys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom