What's new

India thinks it can win a war against Pakistan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't break some hearts, amigo.
Just some 5 year olds are trying to enjoy themselves away from their Ammys.

Sorry buddy, I corrected my spelling mistakes in that post. Anyway, I think it's just embarrassing when these people go down so much.

Are you seriously comparing Pakistan and India?
Dude, Pakistan is a failed state. India is much more powerful, both militarily and economically.
You Pakistanis always act patriotic on the internet but in real life, you are always hesitant to even admit where you are from when asked, I see it all the time in the uk.

You do not have the money nor capability to go into a sustained military war. Now China vs India would be a better topic but stop embarrassing yourself by comparing yourself to India. You guys only seem to act tough towards Indian but when the likes of US/west bomb you via drones and kill 28 of your soldiers, your heroism goes on holiday.
why so serious. we are having a bit of fun.. new guy, new thread. and weekend.:coffee:

Sorry buddy, I corrected my spelling mistakes in that post. Anyway, I think it's just embarrassing when these people go down so much.

I do try to be indulgent towards "little children". :D
Even if they do tend to soil their clothes and have snotty noses.

Damn this cracked me up
One night, a Delta twin-engine puddle jumper was flying somewhere above New Jersey. There were five people on board: the pilot, Michael Jordan, George W. Bush, the Dali Lama, and a hippie. Suddenly, an illegal oxygen generator exploded loudly in the luggage compartment, and the passenger cabin began to fill with smoke. The cockpit door opened, and the pilot burst into the compartment.
"Gentlemen," he began, "I have good news and bad news. The bad news is that we're about to crash in New Jersey. The good news is that there are four parachutes, and I have one of them!" With that, the pilot threw open the door and jumped from the plane.
Michael Jordan was on his feet in a flash. "Gentlemen," he said, "I am the world's greatest athlete. The world needs great athletes. I think the world's greatest athlete should have a parachute!" With these words, he grabbed one of the remaining parachutes, and hurtled through the door and into the night.
George W. Bush rose and said, "Gentlemen, I am supposed to be the President of the U.S. The world needs leaders, and I think leaders should have a parachute, too." He grabbed one, and out he jumped.
The Dali Lama and the hippie looked at one another. Finally, the Dali Lama spoke. "My son," he said, "I have lived a satisfying life and have known the bliss of True Enlightenment. You have your life ahead of you; you take a parachute, and I will go down with the plane."
The hippie smiled slowly and said, "Hey, don't worry. The supposed leader of the free world just jumped out wearing my backpack."

Anyways...you got anymore jokes in your kitty?? Kindly do share...

Dude you are my pakistani brother and there is no way i am going to insult you for pleasing indians but what you just made me laughing and rolling on the floor :rofl:
Specially what you said about the indian film industry :lol:
Well we gave those Indians a tough time during those wars but it,s inappropriate to say that we won all of them.Some were the stalemates (withdraw) and one was clear defeat(1971 war)
Being patriotic does not mean ignoring the facts.
Finally how old are you ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom