What's new

India thrashed Pakistan 10-2 in Asian game Hockey Pool A match

sms

Reaction score
Country
India
India vs Pakistan men’s Hockey, Asian Games:
Hello India vs Pakistan men’s hockey Pool A encounter is on going for the Asian Games in Hangzhou. It’s all to play for between India and Pakistan, the Harmanpreet Singh-led Indian hockey team doing great to cement their place at the top of Pool A by beating Pakistan. The Indians are undefeated so far at the Asian Games and they will ensure this by thrashing Pakistan

Current score 7-1 end of Q3.​

What a sorry state for kings of Hockey.

Last edited:

Current score 8-2 end of Q4​

13 min to go

1696087720156.png

Chak De Phatte!

Last edited:
Hello India vs Pakistan men’s hockey Pool A encounter is on going for the Asian Games in Hangzhou. It’s all to play for between India and Pakistan, the Harmanpreet Singh-led Indian hockey team doing great to cement their place at the top of Pool A by beating Pakistan. The Indians are undefeated so far at the Asian Games and they will ensure this by thrashing Pakistan

Off late, I am not sure but I really do not like to see Pakistan sports lose in such a way. We enjoyed Indo-Pak hockey during Shohail Abbas and his time when the matches were quite competitive.

I wish Pakistan to rise in their hockey to their previous days.

Seriously, 10-3 is a huge margin.

corrupt hockey federation , no funds. nothing unusual...

I am not sure but I really do not like to see Pakistan sports lose in such a way.
Fully agree. An even contest is much more fun to watch. Such one sided games, take away all the fun of, edge of the seat feeling.

Hope and wish that Paksiatn comes up again.

Fully agree. An even contest is much more fun to watch. Such one sided games, take away all the fun of, edge of the seat feeling.

Pakistan is definitely much more talented than what is the state of affairs in hockey right now.

corrupt hockey federation , no funds. nothing unusual...
May be, but its more to do with local tournaments and number of games Indian Hockey started to play.

I do not hope such thing. Like cricket, Pakistan has been domination in Hockey. Being Hockey player in school, I'm happy to see rise of Indian Hockey.

Off late, I am not sure but I really do not like to see Pakistan sports lose in such a way. We enjoyed Indo-Pak hockey during Shohail Abbas and his time when the matches were quite competitive.

I wish Pakistan to rise in their hockey to their previous days.

Seriously, 10-3 is a huge margin.
I prefer to be happy for my team's win. Got no time to whine about opponents lose, be it Pakistan or anyone else.

Back
Top Bottom