What's new

India Ties up With UAE to Settle Trade in Rupees

Both Americans, Europeans and the Muslim world has warned you

Americans were VERY direct through Obama that you risk partition if you don't control yourselves

Your acting like no one should care about hindutva extremism and targeting of Indian Muslims and minorities
No one does because it is all propaganda. Some western media is towing that line because they are miffed with India continuing oil trade with Russia.

You didn't see how Biden and Congress has appreciated India by facilitating Modi? How come a has been Obama is more representative of America's policies towards India.

You can gloat about the rough edges in our relationship with the world. However it's the outcome of these bilaterals that matters most and not who said what. India got trade deals that would set us for good. India-EU FTA is in the making. UK-India FTA will come very shortly. Nothing any victim playing Muslim can do about it. I mean you couldn't convince UAE about India, how would you convince the world.

No one does because it is all propaganda. Some western media is towing that line because they are miffed with India continuing oil trade with Russia.

You didn't see how Biden and Congress has appreciated India by facilitating Modi? How come a has been Obama is more representative of America's policies towards India.

You can gloat about the rough edges in our relationship with the world. However it's the outcome of these bilaterals that matters most and not who said what. India got trade deals that would set us for good. India-EU FTA is in the making. UK-India FTA will come very shortly. Nothing any victim playing Muslim can do about it. I mean you couldn't convince UAE about India, how would you convince the world.

India is at pre partition levels of hatred,, the constant hindutva extremism is now having reactions in India from civil conflict in Manipur to Eco boycott between indians

We are in pre partition in India with a soft partition happening slowly,

Partition is coming

India is at pre partition levels of hatred,, the constant hindutva extremism is now having reactions in India from civil conflict in Manipur to Eco boycott between indians

Partition is coming
You're literally like those pakistani guys who keep on spamming comments of some weird dreams of Bin Qasem and impending Ghazwa-e-Hind on twitter :lol:.

Saudi's are joining the BRICS at the next meeting and Modi has given his approval to the South Africans. Since new members have to be unanimously appointed.
The Saudi's who gave their highest honour to Modi already invest in India considerably more than in Pakistan, their welcome into the BRICS will integrate the 2 economies even more will lead to a tidal wave of fresh investments

modi-award_story_647_040316101316.jpg

photo.jpg

6 times Islamic countries honoured PM Modi with their highest awards​

WION
New Delhi, IndiaWritten By: Sidhant SibalUpdated: Aug 25, 2019, 08:49 PM IST

e71ff3813933b739a70c0219720f3e9797b9c080

India's Modi awarded UAE highest honour amid Kashmir crackdown​

photo.jpg

STORY HIGHLIGHTS​

Earlier this year, the Maldives conferred ‘Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen’ to PM Modi in June 2019 which was the first foreign visit of PM Modi after taking charge in the second term.

Over the weekend, two countries of the Islamic world - the United Arab Emirates and Bahrain - honoured PM Modi with their top honours. While UAE's Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi Sheikh Mohamed Bin Zayed Al Nahyan conferred his country's highest civilian award - The Zayed Medal, Bahrain's king honoured PM Modi with 'King Hamad Order of the Renaissance'.

While accepting Bahrain's award PM said, "I feel very honoured and fortunate to be awarded 'The King Hamad Order of the Renaissance'. I am equally honoured by your majesty's friendship for me and for my country. I humbly accept this prestigious honour on behalf of 1.3 billion Indians."

In all, six times countries from the Islamic world have had honoured PM Modi with their top honours.

The first Islamic country was Saudi Arabia in April 2016 which awarded 'King Abdulaziz Sash' award' to PM Modi. Afghanistan in June 2016 honoured PM Modi with 'Amir Amanullah Khan' award which was followed by Palestine, which conferred the 'Grand Collar of the State of Palestine' award in February 2018.
Earlier this year, the Maldives conferred ‘Rule of Nishan Izzuddeen’ to PM Modi in June 2019 which was the first foreign visit of PM Modi
after taking charge in the second term.
India and the Islamic world has seen a growing engagement and strengthing of ties. Responding to WION on a question on ties with the Islamic world, TS Tirumurti, secretary economic relations, Ministry of External Affairs said, "Our engagement has been extremely robust and our relations with the Arab countries and many of the other countries are at an all-time high. There is absolutely no doubt about it, our relations with the Gulf are at an all-time high. And there is absolutely no question of the fact that we enjoy excellent relations with the Islamic world."
Two-way investment between West Asia and India has been increasing. Earlier this month, Saudi Arabia backed Saudi Aramco - one of the world's largest company by revenue and announced that it will acquire 20 per cent stake in Reliance's oil, making it India's largest foreign direct investment.
PM Modi has also been honoured with UN's highest environmental honour, 'Champions of the Earth' award (2018), the '2018 Seoul Peace Prize' and Russia's highest civilian award the 'Order of St Andrew the Apostle'.
Meanwhile, there has been outrage in Pakistan over PM Modi being conferred the top civilian award of the UAE. Chairman Senate Sadiq Sanjrani, along with the parliamentary delegation, has cancelled his scheduled UAE visit in light of PM Modi visit to the UAE.

Pakistan's foreign minister Shah Mahmood Qureshi reacted to the cancellation of the visit and said, while "we should respect his decision, he became too sentimental".
He explained, "the UAE is our friend and they have supported us," adding, "just one year ago they bailed us out".
WION

It's absolutely working

Do you know why???? Because of hindu Phul support saar,,,, turning up at every Muslim post or posts on Palestine etc and vomiting Hindu garbage

Like I said give it a few more years and they will hate Hindus as much as Pakistani and Indian Muslims do

Remember the U.S through Obama and the European Union just sent India a strong message, change or else,, the Muslim world has given the same message and India's top tier leadership has gotten the message loud and clear

The hindutva on the ground though hasnt and that will be our continuing weapon deep inside India to tear it apart

Pakistani and Indian Muslims are the majority,, but everyone is piling on now🤣🤣

Hindu targeting of islam Muslims just allowed us to get the post's to the right groups and now you see Muslims from around the world utilizing the posts we use against Hindus

Our aim will be to target Hindus in places like Indonesia, Malaysia, GCC and even in the west in places like UK and Canada alongside Sikhs who are also currently agitated against hindus
Nobody takes pakistanis seriously at international stage , you are nothing in front of international audience , you should first concentrate on getting some respect so that those countries who are something start taking pakistan seriously .

You're literally like those pakistani guys who keep on spamming comments of some weird dreams of Bin Qasem and impending Ghazwa-e-Hind on twitter :lol:.
He looks to be some distant cousin of laal topi wala balungda aka zaid hamid .

It makes complete logical sense, if two sovergian countries do trade with each then they better do it in their respective currencies than in any third party currency...but if there is huge trade imbalace and if one party feels to use any third party currency to settle the difference then also it will make complete pratical sense..

Slowly but surely the Hindutva poison has taken effect

You jokers are in denial

You mascaraed Hindu extremism as Indian nationalism with Indian Muslims as target number one

Diplomacy aside, India has been warned

Think about all the toxic communal hatred inside India manifesting itself on Indian social media
The targeting of Indian Muslims

I told you,, we don't have to do anything

The Hindus will do the work for us

From the Sikhs to Manipur to Indian Muslims

I'm telling you we can do this

I think the Indian government is trying to pull back but it's too late

Partition is coming
😂. This reads more a wish than anything. For Abdullahs, when it comes to India even the pigs are seen flying, doesn't mean it is reality.

😂. This reads more a wish than anything. For Abdullahs, when it comes to India even the pigs are seen flying, doesn't mean it is reality.

Muslims of South Asia have understood the Hindu enemy,, it's now just as case of utilizing Hindus themselves to convince a wider audience

And that's happening now, if you have seen it yourself then you haven't really looked

This is what other Muslims think about Pakistani's

Oh no,, YouTube,, we should immediately worship some weird flying monkey or a Kali mas or cow to connect to ancustoors to feel better

Muslims of South Asia have understood the Hindu enemy,, it's now just as case of utilizing Hindus themselves to convince a wider audience

And that's happening now, if you have seen it yourself then you haven't really looked

Oh no,, YouTube,, we should immediately worship some weird flying monkey or a Kali mas or cow to connect to ancustoors to feel better
Haha. You are comparing a UAE president's Hindi tweet to convince the Hindus for trade with some nobody Muslim's post and yet trying to convince us about India's fall from grace? You are wired differently my friend. I would ask you to have a mental check up.

All the crying is not helping. Middle East has seen through the propaganda, they might help you out from time to time by throwing bakshish but will not prop you up like they do India. They understand Islam better than you do and are happy with helping us construct largest and majestic Hindu temple there. Now go cry me a river.

Haha. You are comparing a UAE president's Hindi tweet to convince the Hindus for trade with some nobody Muslim's post and yet trying to convince us about India's fall from grace? You are wired differently my friend. I would ask you to have a mental check up.

All the crying is not helping. Middle East has seen through the propaganda, they might help you out from time to time by throwing bakshish but will not prop you up like they do India. They understand Islam better than you do and are happy with helping us construct largest and majestic Hindu temple there. Now go cry me a river.

Hindutva is going to help us change everything,, it's why Indian Muslims have turned against you, it's why so many Sikhs have turned against you, and now it's Christians turn in Manipur

Hindu poison has divided indians for us,, indians are economically boycotting each other and moving into their own areas

A soft partition of India is happening NOW

Hindutva is going to help us change everything,, it's why Indian Muslims have turned against you, it's why so many Sikhs have turned against you, and now it's Christians turn in Manipur

Hindu poison has divided indians for us,, indians are economically boycotting each other and moving into their own areas

A soft partition of India is happening NOW
India is blazing all guns internally with highest growth rate in the world. India is 70 countries put together. An incident here and there is not going to change anything. Only unemployed Muslim youth from Pakistan is involved in a campaign against India.

Muslims and Sikhs turned against us? Lol. Are they seeking refuge in Pakistan? Sikhs population is may be 2.5 million in India out of 1400 million. They are disproportionately enjoying benefits in India. Obviously Sikhs in Canada are agitating for Khalistan supported by may be ISI. Do they dare to do so in India. You remember what happened to that lad who attacked Indian police station and recently to some Khalistanis?

And Manipur ethnic struggle is being given a religious angle by vested interests. But India knows how to deal with the situation, don't you stress.

Any Indian turning against India is only turning against his own future. I don't think Indians are that stupid. India will be Hindu centric while others will have to learn to live with that ecosystem.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom