What's new

India to add 35,000 troops along China border as tensions simmer

World's most prosperous minorities live in China.
that is propaganda , indian minorities like sikhs, jains , parsis are most prosperous minorities . indian minorities don't live in concentration camps .

Let any Indian Muslim say that Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh are not his brothers.
param vir chakra vir abdul hamid and brigadiar usman gave their lives fighting you in 1965 khemkaran and 1948 kashmir .

that is propaganda , indian minorities like sikhs, jains , parsis are most prosperous minorities . indian minorities don't live in concentration camps .

CAA and NRC

Concentration camps are coming

Why do you think Indian minorities are protesting

Last time Indian mobilized on the border I.e operation Parakaram, they lost 1,500 men without even firing a single. This time more will die due to the cold and lack of appropriate clothing and shelter.

35000 even at a single point like demchok wont wo enough against half the number of chinese.

More bluster. The Indian troops have yet to demonstrate a single large-scale live fire exercise near any parts of the LAC (I have heard this is due to rampant ammunition shortags). Meanwhile, the Chinese perform such exercises a couple times every single week. Forget about the quality of the Indian weaponry vis-a-vis the Chinese, the quality of their soldiers is just as lacking. As they say, practice makes perfect and unfortunately in India's case, the practice component is just not there.

More bluster. The Indian troops have yet to demonstrate a single large-scale live fire exercise near any parts of the LAC (I have heard this is due to rampant ammunition shortags). Meanwhile, the Chinese perform such exercises a couple times every single week. Forget about the quality of the Indian weaponry vis-a-vis the Chinese, the quality of their soldiers is just as lacking. As they say, practice makes perfect and unfortunately in India's case, the practice component is just not there.

They like to practice in their minds and fight real wars on indian cinemas.

Let me be frank,

There is going to a war at the border for sure.
Hope our "friends" on west are ready for it.

Let me be frank,

There is going to a war at the border for sure.
Hope our "friends" on west are ready for it.
Are you ready for J&K to be ceded to Pakistan, Ladakh and AP to China? And for Sikkim to become independent? I'm sure both Pakistan and China are ready for this but is 56 inch Modi?

They like to practice in their minds and fight real wars on indian cinemas.
China and Pakistan have their militaries fight the wars for them ... India has their media and Bollywood to fight theirs.

Let any Indian Muslim say that Muslims from Pakistan and Bangladesh are not his brothers.
The more the number that considers like this then that will make our job easier, i.e. educating the stupid neutrals.

Back
Top Bottom