What's new

India to be fastest-growing economy globally in both 2022 and 2023: IMF

Again - what is usual?
That usual Punjabi accent is your perception when the accent varies from North to south Punjab, to sindh, to KP and Karachi has its own multiple accents.

Hence, you have NO idea who Pakistanis are
I know who Indians are to an extent because I have studied, lived and worked with them along with having friends and relatives in India to provide first hand accounts of their day to day. That is something many Pakistanis don’t get to see either nor the things available to an Indian in their daily services lives.
Yar I know about your accents, but for Bollywood, transitioning to the Lahori accents is big achievement ;).

Met a lot of Pakistanis in UAE and can understand your accents, can differentialte among you guys easily.

Yar I know about your accents, but for Bollywood, transitioning to the Lahori accents is big achievement ;).

Met a lot of Pakistanis in UAE and can understand your accents, can differentialte among you guys easily.
That’s the whole point - unless there is exposure to the other side and really an understanding of “comparable” metrics the perception will always be Pakistan vs North India.

At the end of the day, I rarely find any beef with South Indians(and that they consume beef) but find their hostility laughable too. The cultural disconnect is so out there that other than the usual facial stereotypes everything from social interactions to food to values are essentially different.

So when looking at it from an economic perspective - India may be one nation but the collective fueling it qualifies as 5 other average nations such as Pakistan. If anything, Pakistan is comparable to the economics of lets say Punjab,UP and maybe Rajisthan and Gujrat.. and it still is pathetic in comparison but then the Indian states are enabled by the other states so you cannot compare either way. Its fallacy for Pakistanis to do so or feel insecure due it as much as it is fallacy for ANY Indian to do the same or gloat with it.
With China yes, there is a real comparison both from population, land area and access to resources and geopolitics.

However, where the Chinese do edge India out is in poverty alleviation where we can return to focus on the Indian economic growth aspect. Is the economy benefiting all participants equally and if not what are the limiting factors to this?

Is the economy benefiting all participants equally and if not what are the limiting factors to this?
One thing I've noticed is that Indian economic growth is skewed to some states. Usually, the coastal states are better off (except for West Bengal and Orissa). Telangana, Delhi and its suburbs are also good performers. Other states don't seem to post high growth rates and have a lower per capita income over all.

Indian states have to compete for their growth among other states. The central gov. can only frame over all policy. This is one factor that limits 'equitable' growth in India. :undecided:

EDIT: I've also seen that Southern India is aging more rapidly than Northern India. The fertility rate is below 2 in a few states there. So migration of labor from North to South is on the cards. Language barriers may become more prominent in coming decades 🤔

What a load of crap as India is just coming back from a near 7% contraction in 2020. BD is and will be projected to be the fastest growing large developing economy till 2035 by all economic forecasters.

Data for 2026 and 2027 show IMF predicting BD outgrowing India by almost 1% each year.

Screenshot 2022-04-21 at 20.10.08.png

Last edited:
If anything, Pakistan is comparable to the economics of lets say Punjab,UP and maybe Rajisthan and Gujrat.. and it still is pathetic in comparison but then the Indian states are enabled by the other states so you cannot compare either way. Its fallacy for Pakistanis to do so or feel insecure due it as much as it is fallacy for ANY Indian to do the same or gloat with it.
Missed this part of your post earlier. Yes, I've always felt that people here are completely wrong to compare Bangladesh and Pakistan with India as a whole. :disagree:

Better for Pakistan and Bangladesh to compare with Maharashtra when it comes to economic and population size. Tamil Nadu is also in the same ball park from economic perspective, but it is less populated. Compare with UP and WB if you guys want to feel good though :P

One thing I've noticed is that Indian economic growth is skewed to some states. Usually, the coastal states are better off (except for West Bengal and Orissa). Telangana, Delhi and its suburbs are also good performers. Other states don't seem to post high growth rates and have a lower per capita income over all.

Indian states have to compete for their growth among other states. The central gov. can only frame over all policy. This is one factor that limits 'equitable' growth in India. :undecided:

EDIT: I've also seen that Southern India is aging more rapidly than Northern India. The fertility rate is below 2 in a few states there. So migration of labor from North to South is on the cards. Language barriers may become more prominent in coming decades 🤔
Coastal prosperity is common throughout the world - the basic access to trade and automatic hub status along with a ready to go food resource probably drives it(simplistically).

We must ship him first flight to Mars, along with Bezos. He doesn't belong here.

Yes because that will bring "Sabka vikaas" to India as per Dear Leader's orders. :rolleyes:

That apart, who gave you the right to ship me anywhere ? If you want you should first ship those poor people whose houses your government demolished in Jahangirpuri day before yesterday, to the many houses in Delhi which are owned in excess by the residents there, especially the farmhouses. Will you do that for the sake of justice and sabka saath ?

But certainly, there are many people in India who should be shipped off to gulags in Antarctica, Yakutsk and Australia.

^^^Here comes the Marxshit out of nowhere with his usual rubbish unwanted long posts of no worth and value.

If you don't want long posts then don't come to a forum. In fact I wonder how your school and colleges classes must have been - did you get your lessons in shorthand ?

---

You two are the reason India hasn't developed in the last 75 years.

Yes because that will bring "Sabka vikaas" to India as per Dear Leader's orders. :rolleyes:

That apart who gave you the right to ship me anywhere ? If you want you should first ship those poor people whose houses you demolished in Jahangirpuri yesterday to the many houses in Delhi which are owned in excess by the residents there, especially the farmhouses. Will you do that for the sake of justice and sabka saath ?

But certainly, there are many people in India who should be shipped off to gulags in Antarctica, Yakutsk and Australia.

If you don't want long posts then don't come to a forum. In fact I wonder how your school and colleges classes must have been - did you get your lessons in shorthand ?

---

You two are the reason India hasn't developed in the last 75 years.
Sabka sath Sabka vikash doesn't include Bangladeshis and Rohingyas. Jaisi karni waisi bharni, instant Karma delivered to tha the dangais.

Sabka sath Sabka vikash doesn't include Bangladeshis and Rohingyas. Jaisi karni waisi bharni, instant Karma delivered to tha the dangais.

Right, there were 10,000 Bangladeshis and Rohingyas in UP and MP too, yes ? That is why properties there mostly of Muslims were demolished by the BJP governments.

As for "Dangais" is there a need to find the vids from Jahangirpuri showing Hindutvadi terrorists on their usual provoking motorcycle jaunt through Muslim-dominant ares carrying illegal swords and knifes in hand and screaming rioteering and genocidal slogans ? And in Jahangirpuri though the Hindutvadi criminals did their main jaunt at 3:30 PM ( protected by Delhi police :lol: ) some of these criminals came in as early as 2:00 PM and damaged some Muslim shops.

And the remaining damage was done the third morning by the dear mayor ( he's with BJP of course ) who came in with a few thousand police personnel and nine bulldozers and somehow, somehow just happened to drive his bulldozers mostly on Muslim shops, houses and even pushcarts and even an hour or so after the Supreme Court orders to stop the demolition were brought into his notice. When asked by NDTV India that criminal fellow had the gumption to say that the demolished structures were illegal and that he - a BJP fellow - does not discriminate on basis of religion of the "violater". :rofl: The NDTV reporter wondered if a rich person's property in Sainik Farms could ever be bulldozed the way these poor people were. I say the properties of the real dangais - those VHP and Bajrang Dal criminals who took out the "Shobha Yatra" - and their enablers like the mayor, their properties must be attached or demolished by the Supreme Court.

Lastly, the people of Jahangirpuri whose properties got demolished, those properties had existed for 15 years. How come those "illegal Bangladeshis and Rohingyas" did not come to mind ? Just stop being an irrational Hindutvadi, man.

Last edited:
Right, there were 10,000 Bangladeshis and Rohingyas in UP and MP too, yes ? That is why properties there mostly of Muslims were demolished by the BJP governments.

As for "Dangais" is there a need to find the vids from Jahangirpuri showing Hindutvadi terrorists on their usual provoking motorcycle jaunt through Muslim-dominant ares carrying illegal swords and knifes in hand and screaming rioteering and genocidal slogans ? And in Jahangirpuri though the Hindutvadi criminals did their main jaunt at 3:30 PM ( protected by Delhi police :lol: ) some of these criminals came in as early as 2:00 PM and damaged some Muslim shops.

And the remaining damage was done the third morning by the dear mayor ( he's with BJP of course ) who came in with a few thousand police personnel and nine bulldozers and somehow, somehow just happened to drive his bulldozers mostly on Muslim shops, houses and even pushcarts and even an hour or so after the Supreme Court orders to stop the demolition were brought into his notice. When asked by NDTV India that criminal fellow had the gumption to say that the demolished structures were illegal and that he - a BJP fellow - does not discriminate on basis of religion of the "violater". :rofl: The NDTV reporter wondered if a rich person's property in Sainik Farms could ever be bulldozed the way these poor people were. I say the properties of the real dangais - those VHP and Bajrang Dal criminals who took out the "Shobha Yatra" - and their enablers like the mayor, their properties must be attached or demolished by the Supreme Court.

Lastly, the people of Jahangirpuri whose properties got demolished, those properties had existed for 15 years. How come those "illegal Bangladeshis and Rohingyas" did not come to mind ? Just stop being an irrational Hindutvadi, man.
They are hooligans, stone pelters. They deserve what they got both in Delhi and MP. If you want to end these Dangas then bring Yogi Ji's Ram Rajya to every state. I didn't read your long post.

We South Indians love Pakistan.

We prefer Pakistanis immigrating to South Indian than North Indians.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom