What's new

India to be friends with China, US: PM

My reply to this thread is positive...... for China at least....... india is getting its just deserts for even thinking it can compare itself to China!

:china:

Yeah those dumb indians think they can go around trumping up "China threat" one day, talking all day about how its military was ready for "two front war", talk about its Agni targeting "Beijing and Harbin", talk about allying with XYZ nation against China, talk about "Mumbai overtaking Shanghai", talk about "China economic collapse and india economic superpower"......... and they think we want to be friends with them...... spit in their faces, that's what those dirty fools deserve!

so why mighty china stopped issuing stapled visas ? why mighty china not attacking India what you are waiting for ?we have 4th biggest defense force in the world and in case of china - india conflict we will get help from Russia,Israel and USA.

we alone are capable of giving china a bloody nose and with the help of china enemies we can put the final nail on your coffin.

no one takes mr manmohan singh seriously,we will get competent government in 2014 and we can deal with china in much better way.

Here friend means ...not an enemy.....china can never become India's friend...just for business....friend...so cool down Chinese guys

return our territory to us,then we can talk about friendship.

we don't need anyone to save india.:cheesy: thank u.
haha....:lol::lol::lol:
so why mighty china stopped issuing stapled visas ? why mighty china not attacking India what you are waiting for ?we have 4th biggest defense force in the world and in case of china - india conflict we will get help from Russia,Israel and USA.
LOL at indian inferiority..... waiting for Taiwan and Vietnam to save you. How pathetic is that for a 1+ billion population nation. What about South Korea, are they going to save you from China too? :disagree:

I would welcome this movement if it is the truth. Peace should be the aim of every country. But Its total unlikely.
At first the people itself have to change their mindset about China. If they always bash Chinese and have a Sinophobic attitude, it will not change a little. The same as their communication Media.

by the way Holmes avatar is very strange

At first the people itself have to change their mindset about China. If they always bash Chinese and have a Sinophobic attitude, it will not change a little. The same as their communication Media.
india is pretty much beyond help at this stage..... northern indians pretty much all hate China now thanks to their goi brainwashing.... Tamils / Keralites are reasonable minded and may be see the light in time....... it's time for China to decapitate the new delhi government and let india split apart. I'm sure all South Asian nations will get together to bring down this obnoxious arjun!

return our territory to us,then we can talk about friendship.
Get out of Southern Tibet, give IOK back to Pakistan, let the northeast go, and give us Dalai Lama head on a stick. Then we can talk friendship.

india is pretty much beyond help at this stage..... northern indians pretty much all hate China now thanks to their goi brainwashing.... Tamils are reasonable minded and may be see the light in time....... it's time for China to decapitate the new delhi government and let india split apart. I'm sure all South Asian nations will get together to bring down this obnoxious arjun!
and then you
kid-waking-up.jpg

india is pretty much beyond help at this stage..... northern indians pretty much all hate China now thanks to their goi brainwashing.... Tamils are reasonable minded and may be see the light in time....... it's time for China to decapitate the new delhi government and let india split apart. I'm sure all South Asian nations will get together to bring down this obnoxious arjun!

same way India,USA,Japan,South korea,Philippines,vietnam,taiwan,Australia etc can unite together and can liberate tbet and hong kong from china and can divdie china into 20 parts the world will be a lot better place than.

india is pretty much beyond help at this stage..... northern indians pretty much all hate China now thanks to their goi brainwashing.... Tamils / Keralites are reasonable minded and may be see the light in time....... it's time for China to decapitate the new delhi government and let india split apart. I'm sure all South Asian nations will get together to bring down this obnoxious arjun!

Get out of Southern Tibet, give IOK back to Pakistan, let the northeast go, and give us Dalai Lama head on a stick. Then we can talk friendship.
awesome plan.

what a loud fart??:lol:

Wow Just look at the planning done by our Chinese neighbors that's some high IQ working there.:rofl:

Back
Top Bottom