What's new

India to be friends with China, US: PM

LOL at indian inferiority..... waiting for Taiwan and Vietnam to save you. How pathetic is that for a 1+ billion population nation. What about South Korea, are they going to save you from China too? :disagree:

hold your horses mighty keyboard warrior.... their is nothing in your hand except the key board you are beating in...:lol:

why are you behaving like you are running China??? I think you did n`t have a voting right to rise your voice O great challender..

& your words like "dirty fools" showing your upbringings .... are you sure you spend your life in China???

@ topic... no country wants enemy in the world... even US also wants friendship with Russia??? whats so strange in it??

same way India,USA,Japan,South korea,Philippines,vietnam,taiwan,Australia etc can unite together and can liberate tbet and hong kong from china and can divdie china into 20 parts the world will be a lot better place than.

LoL why liberate HongKong from China? U know that China is a country which unify all Han-Chinese? And ur super brain with high IQ sure know that HongKonger are also Han-Chinese? Maybe u slept at history lesson, that the britain, which raped Indian also took HongKong away from China?
The Chinese folk cant be destroyed they will always rise up to a great power. Like a Phoenix

US exempts 11 nations from Iran sanctions; China, India exposed

You guys still don't get the idea. Aside from Japan who's whiter than white, non of you guys in Asia are long term strategic partner for the United States. We use you and divide you only to serve our purposes. We'll throw you some bones if you do a good job for us. That's all.

LoL why liberate HongKong from China? U know that China is a country which unify all Han-Chinese? And ur super brain with high IQ sure know that HongKonger are also Han-Chinese? Maybe u slept at history lesson, that the britain, which raped Indian also took HongKong away from China?
The Chinese folk cant be destroyed they will always rise up to a great power. Like a Phoenix

same way japanese raped you people or mongols before that ???????

You guys still don't get the idea. Aside from Japan who's whiter than white, non of you guys in Asia are long term strategic partner for the United States. We use you and divide you only to serve our purposes. We'll throw you some bones if you do a good job for us. That's all.

did i say anywhere in my post that USA will help us because they love us,no they will help us for there own interest,we know you guys much better than you think that why we are keeping safe distance from you and plz use your original flags.

did i say anywhere in my post that USA will help us because they love us,no they will help us for there own interest,we know you guys much better than you think that why we are keeping safe distance from you and plz use your original flags.

?????????????

Indian juvenile attempt at deception (taqiya), it will work with the Saudi royals, but it will not work with China, unfortunately. But good try.

^^^ looks like every tom, dick & harry`s mouth piece of CCP ...:lol:

even guys from BD giving lecture on relations b`ween China & India?? looks like every one in south asia wants China as his daddy...
only India is their boogy...:lol:

I really wonder how many of the "Chinese" members here, are actually Pakistanis in disguise....

Indian juvenile attempt at deception (taqiya), it will work with the Saudi royals, but it will not work with China, unfortunately. But good try.
i think its already working reasons
1. trade is improving by 2015 going to be 100 billion$
2. i havnt seen stapled visas for sometime

o_O what fool would describe Japan's culture as white? Their culture is unique.

The term was coined by South Africa decades ago.

you should read carefully before you jump into conclusions. There were nowhere I mentioned Japan's culture or condemned their culture.

Only fools call people fool.

can you able to see my middle finger.....

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom