What's new

India to challenge China more: Indian experts

Whether India would make a great nation or not only the future can tell; however, I can see clear signs of that.

As regarding poverty and affluence, I have seen it both. I am the first generation literate in my family; and I can vouch for the transformation India is going through and opportunities it present to the young generation of India

good job. india may have a great future. however, if you continue treating us as an enemy and wanting to conquer tibet, then there cannot be peace between us.

good job. india may have a great future. however, if you continue treating us as an enemy and wanting to conquer tibet, then there cannot be peace between us.

And who told you that India wants to 'conquer' Tibet? We had already recognised TAR as a part of China, remember!

Did I say anywhere that we treat China as an enemy? It would be foolish to treat China or for that matter any country as an enemy more so over when the country is your neighbor.

Tibet is in response to your policy on Kashmir...so don't read more than that.

I really thank China because of whom our military and technology levels are gaining strengths day by day,i want healthy rivalry with china so that our politician doesn't sleep when they see defense related matters,way they r doing for past 60 years,having said this i want my leader to know where line has to be drown.we have to know our limitation and work within that.
China has really woken up our politicians and i thank them for that.
i don't want my country to go to war with any country unless any one has declared they r coming to conquer our land.
u r rivalry with US has got u great technological things, i want my country to follow u r path,and achieve things that no other country has achieve.

happy new year to every one:):angel:

True, FGFA would have some Indian contribution. But its a plane that is base on an exisitng platform. So India will just contribute mostly money. As for the percentage of components build in India, I'm certain India has some capabilities in building components, espeically with Russian assistance.

As for LCA vs JF-17, I was not comparing the capabilities. I was looking at how fast can Pakistan manufacture their plan vs how India can create LCA in mass production. India still cannot field a squadron because of bad management of the project. As a result, the whole project is now deem a failure and would be a good example of how not to run a project. A course for the universities.

Well The FGFA part you are right upto a level...remember...PAKFA and FGFA are two different programmes. And Indian contribution is only in the FGFA and not the PAK-FA.

About LCA...it was not bad management on the whole. It was the over-cautiousness and low risk route taken. This was a valuable lesson learnt when the first prototype of the DRDO AEW&C crashed way back in the late nineties which almost shut down the total program.

Well about Pakistan manufacturing JF 17...read about the manufacture and upgrade of Jaguar aircrafts and the Manufacturing of Su 30 MKI. PAC has very few projects in hand and they take one at a time unlike HAL which has too many projects in hand.

P.S. Almost 8 scientists and test pilots died in that incident involving the DRDO AEW&C crash.

I believe China is gonna offer better planes to Pak if J20 becomes a success, our friends from Pak has every reason to celebrate the rollout of J20.

I did not say anything about Pakistanis celebrating J 20. You can give it to any Tom, Di-ck and Harry because it is yours. But just be ready for the repercussions as F-22 might just end up in Tokyo or Seoul.

LCA to be a target when it meet j-10?

T50,india just pay for ita,may be cost more and more ,later and later...just like the aircraft carrier .

Please give china/pak a chance to earn money by jf17 ro j20.

:smitten::smitten::smitten:

You aint worth wasting my time on...so from now on dont expect me to reply to you.

True, FGFA would have some Indian contribution. But its a plane that is base on an exisitng platform. So India will just contribute mostly money. As for the percentage of components build in India, I'm certain India has some capabilities in building components, espeically with Russian assistance.

As for LCA vs JF-17, I was not comparing the capabilities. I was looking at how fast can Pakistan manufacture their plan vs how India can create LCA in mass production. India still cannot field a squadron because of bad management of the project. As a result, the whole project is now deem a failure and would be a good example of how not to run a project. A course for the universities.

Sorry, we do not straightaway go to production after making just a prototype and few trials. Chinese secrecy is a great way to hide the deficiencies.

How will others manufacture China's plane when China itself is dependent on Russia for engines?

Su 30MKi is not a JV but a purchase. India provide the specification, Russia provide the end product. In the specification, India would specify which vendor it desires for a particular component and Russia perform all the engineering process. In the end, its a wholly Russian build plane. India contribute money and specifications only.
As for FGFA, would India contribute any engineering process. I'm not just talking about specifications. I'm talking about developing a subcomponent component, such as the radar, navigation, **** pit display.. etc.

You are true on the bolded part because we do not hide behind secrecy and claim it as our own indigenous product.

1995 ____2000_____2005 ______2010 _________2020
china wait j-10 wait j10 get j10 first many j10,waitj20 get j20
india wait LCA wait LCA wait LCA wait LCA,wait t50 wait lca,wait50

india ,it is always in waiting

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Opps! JF-17 - > J10 - > J20 - > with no own engine - > not one sales to 3rd party

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

What about quality? opps! its Secret!!!!

At least we have the guts to evaluate our products openly.

Sorry, we do not straightaway go to production after making just a prototype and few trials. Chinese secrecy is a great way to hide the deficiencies.

How will others manufacture China's plane when China itself is dependent on Russia for engines?

hey, here's an idea: get an engine and see if the engine alone can fly into the air. i'll give you 100000000000 USD if you can do this.

@topic
by challenging if author means we should compete against china for becoming a better country then off course we should. its always good to have a competition with someone who is doing better than you. it gives motivation do do more and more better without getting satisfied with what you achieve.

but if author means to say we should challenge china militarily then its totally not required and unreasonable. making enemy with any country may it be a big country or small is a foolishness of highest order. so unless and untill someone is posing a threat to INDIA or trying to dominate it i dont see any reason for INDIA to challenge anyone militarily.

China has never changed her stance over Kashmire, our stance has always been Kashmir doesn't belong to India before you two sort it out.

By issuing stapled visa, China is just catching up with that official stance. Something you need to remember, China has never acknowledged Indian sovereignty over Kashmir. We are just doing something consists with that stance. We don't play duplicity over Kashmir as you are playing over Tibet.

Isn't it obvious? Because we are in favor of Pakistan in this regard.

About bold part. You do not consider a territory to belong to someone just because you favor him.

You have to have a basis for considering where Kashmir belongs, it cannot be because Pakistan is your friend. If you consider it is disputed, than Pakistan also has the disputed land.

Now if this logic is too difficult to comprehend I give up, I just cannot take logic based on beliefs and friendship. It has to be more grounded.

Also whatever you feel about Kashmir will not change a thing, you might be powerful but that does not mean you can influence everything. US is and was way more powerful than you are now, but could not do much.

Back
Top Bottom