What's new

India to give $19 million, patrol boats and PARAM Super computer to Vietnam

Do you specialize in long distance character evaluation? You must be a wonder in the world! A living one.
get yourselves sober up from your chillums then you talk about a comparison of our economies cheerleaders!

Vietnam is actually actively wanting India to open a naval base there, and also Vietnamese people are very supportive of India and becoming allies. I think there is a visa on arrival for both countries nationals in the pipe works as well, looks like this is going to be a strong friendship.

Already in place since long

man, your postings are of low quality, full of trolls.

something vietcongs and cheerleaders aint reaching the same level higher up

chill out troll!

I am pointing to the flaw in the title and others when a loan to you is badly twisted as a gift

"badly twisted as a gift" - Vietnam does not need to beg to get free gifts. You are doing well so please continue to prosper - Vietnam is not coming in your way.
something vietcongs and cheerleaders aint reaching the same level higher up

chill out troll!

I am pointing to the flaw in the title and others when a loan to you is badly twisted as a gift

category 2

read the tone of postings then shut up

regardless we are always ready on another course

You are such a pathetic troll

India had exported supercomputers to Russia and Singapore back in 1990s,and or 'Eka' super compurt was the fastest in asia,back in 2007

Now shut up please :wave:

"badly twisted as a gift" - Vietnam does not need to beg to get free gifts. You are doing well so please continue to prosper - Vietnam is not coming in your way.

we dont expect vietcongs our friends
we have pity on indians trying to twist the title poorly from facts
vietcongs are not begging and neither is your softloan a gift

You are such a pathetic troll

India had exported supercomputers to Russia and Singapore back in 1990s,and or 'Eka' super compurt was the fastest in asia,back in 2007

Now shut up please :wave:

shut up troll

you are on a losing course on supercomputing
you are not in the league

End of my positing on this thread! indian cheerleaders to ensue trolling galore!

We are not such an autocratic dictatorship like you are. We don't have your resources and your cunning. We don't dominate the world markets with 'super quality' products. We are not as rich as you are. Nobody is claiming that India is giving 19 million as alms. It is a softloan because that is what we can afford.
we dont expect vietcongs our friends
we have pity on indians trying to twist the title poorly from facts
vietcongs are not begging and neither is your softloan a gift

2010041759930501.jpg
that is nice, can´t wait to see them in the SC Sea.

As I already mentioned It can do very large and complex calculations.. used in Rocket/Missile science or Nuclear science stimulating nuclear explosions and chain reaction.

More realistically, meteorology/weather forecasting.

Good start by GOI:tup: but I want more enhanced cooperation.

Back
Top Bottom