What's new

India to help Afghanistan build 12 dams on Kabul River

yeah..... They killed Us,But we don't take revenge....
That's why we r still growing..

Afghans looted india 35 times.....with tons and tons of gold.....But even now India is going good.......
That's wat HInduism teaches u..... Tolerant... and forgiving ur enemy

That tolerance of ours,has made Ajmal Kasab still alive
Dont worry u won't understand

Excellent man...No people or Ideology can destroy Hindustan...It is always in our destiny to, tolerate, forgive and move on...this is what makes our country great.

Proud Indian

if I turn back time 10 years or less. the whole India was of only one view filled with hatred towards the historic invasions. now as their regional strategy has changed so is their talk.

Bagal mien churri, moun mein ram ram !! I dont know what price will Afghanistan pay for these projects by Indians.

i said u wont understand.....
watever happen this Oldest Way of life(not religion) Hinduism stays forever...
and for u ---Happy creating Conspiracy theories....

As days passes u'll see its importance....and value.....

i said u wont understand.....
watever happen this Oldest Way of life(not religion) Hinduism stays forever...
and for u ---Happy creating Conspiracy theories....

As days passes u'll see its importance....and value.....

oh we do understand you, afterall we have same skin, hindu kisi ko makhi na mar ker day muft mien...

Guys u know one wat a ironic situation..

Afghans holy islamic warriors killed and destroyed hundreds of Hindus temples ,looted Bharat 35 times with thousands of tons of gold,gems,etc....

But also even now We have enough to give them.........

---------- Post added at 09:53 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:52 PM ----------

oh we do understand you, afterall we have same skin, hindu kisi ko makhi na mar ker day muft mien...

oh u may understand,After all ur forefather was a Hindu!!!!

Sorry,If u write in English or ಕನ್ನಡ i can understand....coz i am not a convert Muslim

if I turn back time 10 years or less. the whole India was of only one view filled with hatred towards the historic invasions. now as their regional strategy has changed so is their talk.

Bagal mien churri, moun mein ram ram !! I dont know what price will Afghanistan pay for these projects by Indians.

or shall we say bagal me laden??

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

Their hate for Hinduism has brought them here..
Let them hate....more and more

yess :)
i just love it when they hate us :)
its always nice to know that your enemy is thinking about you all the time and killing itself :D

or shall we say bagal me laden??

---------- Post added at 10:01 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:00 PM ----------

yess :)
i just love it when they hate us :)
its always nice to know that your enemy is thinking about you all the time and killing itself :D

It's more like "Bagal mei Laden, haath mei Katora" :rofl:

Not My quote though. Someone used it in this forum!

Are u Indians trying to start a water war????? cuz if u are then lets be honest Pakistan doesn't have much to lose but India on the other hand can lose everything the self proclaimed ''Worlds largest democracy'' already has some of the poorest populace but a war in this time or a decade from now or even two is going to be catastrophic.........:devil:

Are u Indians trying to start a water war????? cuz if u are then lets be honest Pakistan doesn't have much to lose but India on the other hand can lose everything the self proclaimed ''Worlds largest democracy'' already has some of the poorest populace but a war in this time or a decade from now or even two is going to be catastrophic.........:devil:

ya like having those wars with you broke us and Pakistan being in some kind of war since your formation has helped it to be the economically strong country:)
this is same thinking which brought pakistan to its current state..and i am so glad that it still persists :)

oh u may understand,After all ur forefather was a Hindu!!!!

Sorry,If u write in English or ಕನ್ನಡ i can understand....coz i am not a convert Muslim

hey macha ee handhi nan maklige yesht helidru ashte thikka gaanchali maathra kadime aagolla :D and please try to be more diplomatic

surely pakistan dosent have much to lose coz most of ur population will be dead by then ... todays count is 80 and counting ...seems like every friday an explosion is assured

I read this message from many Pakistani members. Is this taught in school along with 1 Pakistani= 10 Indians

Back
Top Bottom