What's new

India to reopen Kabul mission: report

Afghans love Indian here an interesting article read in OPEN.

The Right to Happiness

We went to a restaurant for lunch and were shocked by the lack of service, sheer rudeness. Finally, it came to a point when I went up to the owner, who was sitting at the cash counter, and asked him what the hell was wrong. “Pakistani, no service,” he told me. “But we are Hindustani,” I told him. His demeanour changed miraculously. “Hindustani!” he said. “Half price, double service!” And he insisted on charging us only half of what was mentioned in the menu.

Sorry Guys Source is Indian
The Right to Happiness | OPEN Magazine

Yeah, and I can cite hundreds of published articles by Tibetans who love the CCP, but it doesn't represent the majority opinion on the ground. That is what is hard to judge in political opinion pieces like this.

i replied in an another thread to you for this same comment of yours and any way here is my reply again

:no: i repeated it many times that days of Indira cross border terrorism are over.

exactly we are saying the same thing ------ " its only pakistan that is invilved in cross border ....:what:errr... and also within border terrorism:whistle:."

India and Afghanistan vow to fight terrorism together
(AFP) – 2 hours ago

NEW DELHI — India and Afghanistan on Wednesday wound up two days of talks during a visit to New Delhi by Afghan Foreign Minister Zalmai Rassoul, saying they would work together to combat terrorism in the region.

Rassaoul met Indian Prime Minister Manmohan Singh and held talks with his Indian counterpart S.M. Krishna on issues ranging from trade to the scourge of terrorism, a joint statement released after the talks said.

"They agreed that terrorism is the main threat undermining peace and stability in the region and reiterated their resolve to effectively combating and defeating it," it said.

Rassoul and Krishna also discussed the possibility of transforming war-torn Afghanistan into a springboard for trade between central and south Asia, the statement added.

It did not mention whether Pakistan was raised during the talks. Both sides have troubled relations with Islamabad because of their suspicions of Pakistani funding and support for extremism within their borders.

But the statement said: "They also emphasised the need to ensure that terrorist and extremist groups targeting Afghanistan and other countries in the region are denied safe havens and sanctuaries."

Nuclear-armed India and Pakistan are jostling for influence in Afghanistan, which analysts say could bring fresh instability to the country as US-led international troops eye their exit after mid-2011.

Since the US-led invasion ended the Taliban's 1996-2001 regime, India has committed 1.3 billion dollars to Afghanistan -- mainly aid for social services including health and education.

Some 4,000 Indians are building roads, sanitation projects and power lines in Afghanistan, and India is also building the new Afghan parliament.

In February this year, nine Indians were killed in a Taliban suicide attack on foreigners in Kabul, which claimed a total of 16 lives.

Yeah, and I can cite hundreds of published articles by Tibetans who love the CCP, but it doesn't represent the majority opinion on the ground. That is what is hard to judge in political opinion pieces like this.

Sir , But the biggest Tibetan that is His Holiness the Dalai Lama lives and loves India. and not to speak of the thousands of exiled Tibetans living in India.
HTML:
Tibetans who love the CCP
2008 Tibetan unrest does show the love Tibetan have for CCP.

HTML:
That is what is hard to judge in political opinion pieces like this.
Media in India is ferociously independent unlike yours. And i would suggest you please read OPEN. it is not political magazine and is highly critical of government policies in Maoist areas and even in Kashmir.

:) Ab Indians Chowkidar aur hunter ka farak nahi samajhtay tau hum kia kar saktay hain

Aap iss time flood victims or bomb blast victims ke liye jyada se jyada karein tau meharbani hogi!

Leave Afghanistan thingie for future!

Afghans love Indian here an interesting article read in OPEN.

The Right to Happiness

We went to a restaurant for lunch and were shocked by the lack of service, sheer rudeness. Finally, it came to a point when I went up to the owner, who was sitting at the cash counter, and asked him what the hell was wrong. “Pakistani, no service,” he told me. “But we are Hindustani,” I told him. His demeanour changed miraculously. “Hindustani!” he said. “Half price, double service!” And he insisted on charging us only half of what was mentioned in the menu.

Sorry Guys Source is Indian
The Right to Happiness | OPEN Magazine

Almost the entire country has genuinely positive attitude towards India, this has been historical. Believe me, things are not as bad as people think, and obviously this is natural when there are terrorists targetting certain messions. That can happen anywhere and all you need is few motivated terrorists to do that across the border. Don't listen to people like Jana. In all Indians freely roam about in Kabul particularly and other cities.

in elections how he won??just y abdulla abdulla took his name back.

So what is exactly your point, if you may so just say it? Abdullah is fool, don't think of him anything other than that, believe me. He is over.

Almost the entire country has genuinely positive attitude towards India, this has been historical. Believe me, things are not as bad as people think, and obviously this is natural when there are terrorists targetting certain messions. That can happen anywhere and all you need is few motivated terrorists to do that across the border. Don't listen to people like Jana. In all Indians freely roam about in Kabul particularly and other cities.

I stayed with a Afghan family overseas for 3 days for some official work. I was susceptible initially. Damn that was the best hospitality ever even i never got that ever in India. i am veggie and the landlady herself took the pain to get me food and stuff where in the entire locality it was really hard for me to find the food.

Back
Top Bottom