What's new

India to send more troops to Afghanistan

Can Moderators change the :tup: to a :tdown:

Continued indian prescence in neighbouring Afghanistan will do more harm to the region than good. We have seen that the day india first set foot in Afghanistan in 2001. A new headache arrived in Pakistan that day that we never ever seen before in our soil...suicide bombings.

Could some one please ask the poor Afghanistanis also, after all its their country.

Could some one please ask the poor Afghanistanis also, after all its their country.

lmao.. if it was that easy.. its their country right??? they have the right to say "Invaders Get your ***** out of our country.. leave it to us!" cant they? if only it was that easy all foreign troops would have been gone a loooooooong while ago.. and trust me, they hate foreign troops, why teh hellll would they want more Indians??

I thank India for building Afghan infrastructure, I pray that one day we can kick all Afghanis from Pakistan back to Afghanistan.

I hear from many Pakistani's here, That India is supporting Terrorism.. But the true fact is, Pakistan has not yet been able to submit proof to Its friendly countries and to The UNSC. They showed it to mr Holbrooke , they showed it to Hilary clinton and Both these persons by them selves rejected any Involvement of Indian hand in terrorism.....

Now answer a simple question.. Who created Afghan Taliban??? Its obviously Pakistan ISI... And Without any base You are saying we are supporting terrorism ,where You have created this mess and we are cleaning it.... We dont care What you think, Our presence In afghanistan is unavoidable.. good luck to Pakistan and Its ISI is creating more Kabul type attack to target India in afghanistan....:disagree:

India has many potential enemies in Afghanistan since it supports anti-tabilbaan government. Pakistan does not need to do anything. India has made enough enemies for itself there. Keep up the good work.

India has many potential enemies in Afghanistan since it supports anti-tabilbaan government. Pakistan does not need to do anything. India has made enough enemies for itself there. Keep up the good work.

Well, yes... we cannot allow the world to be run by terrorists... India is ready to overcome those hurdles, we will support the anti-taliban govt.

I am devastatingly confused here, help me out folks. So you guys say Pakistan has all the VALID proof in the world regarding India fomenting terrorism in Pakistan, but when asked repeatedly why is it not shown to the US or China, you guys say that US has pressurized Pakistan to stay hush and China doesn't have anything to do with this.
First, the US: if you guys know anything about strategy and spreading influence in the world, you would know that any country no matter how small or big would love to have an opportunity to have another country by its balls, esp a country where the said country is trying to penetrate (no pun intended) and influence, and if that country is US, a country of great strategic thinkers, who have been dying to play mediator in the Kashmir affair but backing down because of India opposition, you think they would let that opportunity go???? Given that proof, US can strangle India, an up-and-comer country, much more than it has strangled Pakistan. India has everything to lose if she gets exposed in the International arena, all that talk about UNSC permanent seat, making alliances left and right with other countries, the nuclear deal and what not, all this would go to waste. On one hand you guys say that US is no friend of India, and will use and throw India anytime, but when it comes to proof of terrorism even the US cannot antagonize India. India will buy US weapons anyway because she NEEDS those weapons, bcoz they are the best out there. Everybody keeps commenting about the flying coffins and old Russian military hardware India has, but would not accept the fact the India also sees that and thats why is going for Western weapons mostly. And the US doesn't need to prop India to deal with China, atleast not by appeasing her and turning a blind-eye to India's terrorism dealings, when those dealings would most certainly lead to more dangerous situation for the US troops in Afghanistan. Do the Pakistani folks here see the absurdity in all these contradictory scenarios.

As for China, I remember a few months back a comment from the Chinese foreign office that they would like to play a mediatory role in the Kashmir affairs and every Pakistani member in this forum jumped with joy that China is going to take up their cause vis-a-vis India. But now you guys say China has not been given the proof because it has no stake in this region??? You telling me China would not love to have India by its balls as well when every passing day you guys try to project India and China as mortal enemies. Wouldn't Pakistan and China both gain some leverage by catching India with its hand in the cookie jar??

There is this fancy notion going around here that fomenting terrorism in another country is a trivial matter and its proof has no value and is not to be disclosed in the international arena. That has to be one of the most absurd thing I have heard, esp when the countries involved are third world/developing nations whom western nations want to control desperately. Because of this 'proof of terrorism' and sanctuaries for Afghan Taliban in Pakistan, your country has been railroaded by the US into this WoT which you so despise but can't do anything about it. By giving the proof of India's hand in terrorism and exposing US's current darling, Pakistan can extract A LOT more out of the US than it does today, and given that people here protest so vehemently that US is not doing/giving Pakistan enough for its effort, wouldn't you like to have that opportunity.

lmao.. if it was that easy.. its their country right??? they have the right to say "Invaders Get your ***** out of our country.. leave it to us!" cant they? if only it was that easy all foreign troops would have been gone a loooooooong while ago.. and trust me, they hate foreign troops, why teh hellll would they want more Indians??

..You are a Paaki and brave, then do something for Pakistan. Or are you like every other Paaki, just obsessed with every thing India and Indian??
Why all roads to terrorism lead to your country???
Try stopping that if you are really brave.

Hey when I try writing the "P' word it gets ****, how comes you using it as a great thing??? That means calling Pakistanis as P is bad??? You can call me Indi, Indu Indian whatever I don't care.

..You are a Paaki and brave, then do something for Pakistan. Or are you like every other Paaki, just obsessed with every thing India and Indian??
Why all roads to terrorism lead to your country???
Try stopping that if you are really brave.

Hey when I try writing the "P' word it gets ****, how comes you using it as a great thing??? That means calling Pakistanis as P is bad??? You can call me Indi, Indu Indian whatever I don't care.

well thank you, Me and my family is doing whatever we can to support my country... For your information my uncle is in Swat with army and another one is a retired brigadier. I also have another cousin who will be joining army soon.. I have many close relatives thata re in Army... I will be joining Pakistani Army soon too... Inshllah

And now that you start tallking bout my name (out of no where:cheesy:), you are an Indian, and you calling me a P@ki is offensive. but my fellow Pakistanis calling me a P@ki is not offensive... A black guy can call his black fellas ni*ger, there is no problem what so ever :cheers:. But, If a white cracker starts calling a black guy a ni*ger, see what happens :hitwall::hang2:...

and by the way, I am half Afghani, my grandparents are all Afghanis.. I said "why would Aghanis want Indians in their land???" the reason to this is because all the Afghanis I know ( family and friends, hundreds), have a political side. Their hate towards foreign invaders in Afghanistan is the same as their hate towards Israel. No matter who they are, Indian, American , British, whoever they are, they hate.

Last edited:
well thank you, Me and my family is doing whatever we can to support my country... For your information my uncle is in Swat with army and another one is a retired brigadier. I also have another cousin who will be joining army soon.. I have many close relatives thata re in Army... I will be joining Pakistani Army soon too... Inshllah

And now that you start tallking bout my name (out of no where:cheesy:), you are an Indian, and you calling me a P@ki is offensive. but my fellow Pakistanis calling me a P@ki is not offensive... A black guy can call his black fellas ni*ger, there is no problem what so ever :cheers:. But, If a white cracker starts calling a black guy a ni*ger, see what happens :hitwall::hang2:...

and by the way, I am half Afghani, my grandparents are all Afghanis.. I said "why would Aghanis want Indians in their land???" the reason to this is because all the Afghanis I know ( family and friends, hundreds), have a political side. Their hate towards foreign invaders in Afghanistan is the same as their hate towards Israel. No matter who they are, Indian, American , British, whoever they are, they hate.

1) Hmmm ok, if it's offensive. Because I have had to hear it myself for no fault of mine, I can understand how bad you must be feeling. But who is to blame??

2)I am glad to know you have some connection with Afganistan.
After that you would be asking why Indians are all over the world?

3)They hate any one against their interests, like any sensible patriot should.

Can Moderators change the :tup: to a :tdown:

Continued indian prescence in neighbouring Afghanistan will do more harm to the region than good. We have seen that the day india first set foot in Afghanistan in 2001. A new headache arrived in Pakistan that day that we never ever seen before in our soil...suicide bombings.

Sir.. When you train so many suicide bombers over 2 decades, some of them are bound to turn rogue and make a lunge at your own throat.. Simple laws of probability..

Sir.. When you train so many suicide bombers over 2 decades, some of them are bound to turn rogue and make a lunge at your own throat.. Simple laws of probability..

Karan, what do you mean by "you"? Are you alleging that the GoP trains suicide bombers? I would like to wait for your clarification before responding to the above.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom