What's new

India to start receiving third S-400 air defence missile squadron from Jan-Feb next year from Russia

Pakistan can make these S-400s sitting ducks.

Pakistan should try to get ToT of the Hwasong 8 from North Korea. If Pakistan can get the Hwasong 8 from North Korea we can destroy the S-400 batteries given we can locate them at their bases.

o ghanchakker, if you can locate an enemy then enemy won't be able to locate you?

HQ16 could have been used as it was operational, but ultimately it comes down to what is easier/faster? Is it better for them to send CAPs which were already airborne or wait for the jets to be in the engagement range of the HQ16. Bearing in mind the HQ16 (LY80AE) has a range of 42km. The weaponry IAF employed was the spice2000 and the crystal maze SOW. Crystal maze has a range of >78km.

I simply fail to understand that they entered in Ajk, and there I do expect SAM batteries at least. I might not really believe that they do not have it there.

o ghanchakker, if you can locate an enemy then enemy won't be able to locate you?
I suggest you mind your language. This is not a village. Also what are you even trying to say?

I think this purchase is more about China than Pakistan.

I suggest you mind your language. This is not a village. Also what are you even trying to say?

And I suggest you to read science first. If you turn on your radar to locate other object, then you are also disclosing your own location, as the active radar waves from your radar will be detected too.

And I suggest you to read science first. If you turn on your radar to locate other object, then you are also disclosing your own location, as the active radar waves from your radar will be detected too.
"If you turn on your radar to locate other object, then you are also disclosing your own location, as the active radar waves from your radar will be detected too".

Thanks Einstein. As if I never knew this. Poor guy thinks radars are the only way to locate air defence systems like the S-400. Lol...

Ever heard of military satellites? Also you don't really need to locate India's S-400 regiments given that Indian officials state where they are going to stationed.

Also you might wanna have a look at this:

Ever heard of military satellites? Also you don't really need to locate India's S-400 regiments given that Indian officials state where they are going to stationed.

o gullu butt in war time by the time you receive the sat imagery, the bhartis would change the location of their battery.

You need real time detection!

Back
Top Bottom