What's new

India to start receiving third S-400 air defence missile squadron from Jan-Feb next year from Russia

But, HIMARS can blow up S-400’s, while S-400’s can’t even see HIMARS GMLRS.

Bro, if we consider S-400 as a bad air defence system then how Ukraine is shooting down latest Russian missiles with old Soviet era S-300?

Russian administration is massively corrupt especially their military generals and its drunk military don't know how to operate its own weapons systems effectively. Russia lost a huge flagship to some cheap Ukrainian missiles and had to withdraw from their occupied territory too! They're very incompetent...

I'm not sure about the validity of these claims. I guess some are shot down, many get through?

The Ukrainians say they shot most down, the Russians the opposite.

H
I'll do you one better. Its a surface to Air missile system. Which highly overrated considering its unable to take down HIMARS rockets, TB2 drones effectively. It managed to engage and shoot down the su27, but what would expect from a jet made in the late 70s.
How many TB2s are flying now ?

H

They were operational for a big part of the war, until nearly all of the UKR run ways have been taken down by the Russians. Other than that, its a drone. Its intended to be expendable. You think those BUK M3, TOR, and all those troops and tanks were expendable? Don't think so

H

they are still working, they have destroyed most of the Russian groundforces and airdefence systems. If Russian would have destroyed that much show us pictures... 😆

So what if Indians have S400. We have flying donkeys and roohani takat and how can we forget the jernails who rule pakistan for 10 years and then seen absconding from Pakistan to UAE, London and Australia. And very fascinating economy with vaderes , cheemeys and gujjars deciding the future of this nation.. mashAllah

Pakistan's only counter to India is atami dasta. Every time India gives warning, the vadderes will shout, " oh sadde kol vi haiiii, brrrrr thaaaaaaaaa"

But, HIMARS can blow up S-400’s, while S-400’s can’t even see HIMARS GMLRS.

Does Pakistan have HIMARIS? If yes then fine other wise keep shut, also do not bring up that, oh Pakistan will get it's hand on HIMARIS. Because they won't give and we don't have mony for that .

Apparently, China has succeeded in creating the conditions, where India is compelled to enhance it's defence capabilities and, consequently, increase it's defence spending. This is the result of gross trust deficit between both the countries.

India is not compelled by China, it was already enhancing it's capabilities and this is why they have huge space program and huge defence program. From 80's only they were building integrated ballistic missile program, and from 60's they had decided for the ballistic missile defence. They had already developed an aircfrat which later helped them develop Tejas, which was basically a research platform and program, which is giving them lot's of experience in turbine technology and aerodynamics.

They have enhanced their defence capabilities because it will also give them manufacturing capabilities.

gazab kism ki quom hai hum. shadi veah laundiyabaazi aor kashmir se bahar niklenge tou palle pregi gal.

ek atom bam bana kar hugne baith gye hai hum sab mulk mein. esa na ho wo bhi kisi din rafa dafa ho jye.

India is not compelled by China, it was already enhancing it's capabilities and this is why they have huge space program and huge defence program. From 80's only they were building integrated ballistic missile program, and from 60's they had decided for the ballistic missile defence. They had already developed an aircfrat which later helped them develop Tejas, which was basically a research platform and program, which is giving them lot's of experience in turbine technology and aerodynamics.

They have enhanced their defence capabilities because it will also give them manufacturing capabilities.

gazab kism ki quom hai hum. shadi veah laundiyabaazi aor kashmir se bahar niklenge tou palle pregi gal.

ek atom bam bana kar hugne baith gye hai hum sab mulk mein. esa na ho wo bhi kisi din rafa dafa ho jye.

No comment on your post, because, you, of course, are entitled to your opinion, except that you brought Pakistan into it totally unnecessarily.

My opinion, to which you are responding, is based upon the historical development of China-India relations, and it's consequences, as I perceive it, and has nothing to do with Pakistan.

I'm not sure about the validity of these claims. I guess some are shot down, many get through?

The Ukrainians say they shot most down, the Russians the opposite.
Why do only people talk about S400 missile systems?

It is only just an elder brother of Indian missile defense systems... Almost, everybody knows that there is no 100% foolproof defense system available today but Still countries like USA, Russia, China, India, and others are deploying these defense systems..... the question is why? because something is better than nothing and at least we will have the option to defend and it will be a headache to our enemy.

We talk about layers of defense systems, Pakistan will need to not only hit and destroy the S400 missile systems, firstly they have to bypass/destroy other defense systems as well and starts from at borders. ..

1. Borders and Military bases -

QRSAM
Akash Missiles
SPYDER
Barak 8 “LRSAM”

2. Layer of PAD and AAD systems. (Mostly cities)

Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar - 800 km and 1,500 km range. and there are a few missile-tracking radar stations being built.

3. S400 missile defense systems (strategic deployment)

Now coming to s400 defense systems. India is not like Afghanistan or the present Ukraine, Pakistan will just need to deal with S400 defense systems and destroy it.

And, any such practice will lead to a response. Does Pakistan is ready for it? Even seems that Pakistan's capital and cities are more venerable without any proper defense systems..
------------------------

I would say that nothing can say that it will be 100% foolproof but it is something better than nothing. Pakistani friends are just being happy that it is not 100% foolproof but forget that they even not have a proper defence missile systems or not even planning it

Why do only people talk about S400 missile systems?

It is only just an elder brother of Indian missile defense systems... Almost, everybody knows that there is no 100% foolproof defense system available today but Still countries like USA, Russia, China, India, and others are deploying these defense systems..... the question is why? because something is better than nothing and at least we will have the option to defend and it will be a headache to our enemy.

We talk about layers of defense systems, Pakistan will need to not only hit and destroy the S400 missile systems, firstly they have to bypass/destroy other defense systems as well and starts from at borders. ..

1. Borders and Military bases -

QRSAM
Akash Missiles
SPYDER
Barak 8 “LRSAM”

2. Layer of PAD and AAD systems. (Mostly cities)

Swordfish Long Range Tracking Radar - 800 km and 1,500 km range. and there are a few missile-tracking radar stations being built.

3. S400 missile defense systems (strategic deployment)

Now coming to s400 defense systems. India is not like Afghanistan or the present Ukraine, Pakistan will just need to deal with S400 defense systems and destroy it.

And, any such practice will lead to a response. Does Pakistan is ready for it? Even seems that Pakistan's capital and cities are more venerable without any proper defense systems..
------------------------

I would say that nothing can say that it will be 100% foolproof but it is something better than nothing. Pakistani friends are just being happy that it is not 100% foolproof but forget that they even not have a proper defence missile systems or not even planning it

Pakistan has multiple layered defence systems who told you the cities were vulnerable? The HQ-9, HQ-16 LOMADS etc.

Pakistan has multiple layered defence systems who told you the cities were vulnerable? The HQ-9, HQ-16 LOMADS etc.

Then how come bhartis entered in Balakot and escaped?

I know about it .. HQ-9 (copy of Russian S-300) and HQ-16 defense systems.

Since we agreed that missile defense systems are not foolproof even people here question on S400..

I was referring to missile defense layers, I know that Pakistan mostly works on ballistic and cruise missiles but never heard about working on defense missile systems.

Are these small units enough to protect the Pakistan sky and cities?

==========================

I am not saying that as of now India has done a better job and our sky is protected but they are working, deploying, and building new systems. offensive and defensive strategies are equally important during the war. If you have a better defense then you definitely will have an edge against your enemy during the war and might you will get the chance to hit back hard.

Last edited:
Seeing your posts in this thread makes me think you are either generally dumb or you are a false flagger. Which is it?

oye, don't try to hide the incapability. I will say right as right and wrong as wrong! This question should be raised in National Assembly why the radars were not active?

If you have any answer then quote me or else don't waste my time with your low IQ posts.

Back
Top Bottom