What's new

India Today Mood of the Nation poll: PM Modi's political invincibility continues

abbey yaar, I was specific on doklam issue, why would you mix it up with op parakram ?

parsiyon me doosre religions hotey hai kya ?
like hindu parsi , muslim parsi ?
@padamchen can you shed some light here brother.

I dunno. I was talking about doklam, after all this is the only original achievement of this govt.

There is only 53 soldiers present in doklam. It is a storm in a tea cup.

You were the guys praising Vajpayee and Indra gandhi. Both had massive bloopers on their resume, the kind of bloopers that harms India.

Maybe you should try reading the newspaper for a change to find out about the achievements of this govt.

Gadkari is self proclaimed expert on

Chandalism

Vedic Hinduism

Christianity - both Catholic and other types

Islam (he gets a bit vague and guarded here - almost as if he's scared of offending our hosts)

Sikhi

Buddhism

Jainism

Judaism

Zoroastrianism

Indian corporates

Indian defence

Women's menstrual issues

Se.x toys

Fetishes

You name it, he has an opinion on it. Seldom to ever positive, unless it is on his narrow world view on Hinduism.

Cheers, Doc
:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

There is only 53 soldiers present in doklam. It is a storm in a tea cup.

You were the guys praising Vajpayee and Indra gandhi. Both had massive bloopers on their resume, the kind of bloopers that harms India.

Maybe you should try reading the newspaper for a change to find out about the achievements of this govt.
I think you should read a more recent newspaper, there atr approx. 3000 soldiers on each side.

Gadkari is self proclaimed expert on

Chandalism

Vedic Hinduism

Christianity - both Catholic and other types

Islam (he gets a bit vague and guarded here - almost as if he's scared of offending our hosts)

Sikhi

Buddhism

Jainism

Judaism

Zoroastrianism

Indian corporates

Indian defence

Women's menstrual issues

Pedophilia

Bestiality

Se.x toys and aids

Fetishes

You name it, he has an opinion on it. Seldom to ever positive, unless it is on his narrow world view on Hinduism.

Cheers, Doc

And yet None of you have ever been able to prove me wrong even when I offer such a wide range of topics to choose from :lol:

What does that say about you pappu parsi ?

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I think you should read a more recent newspaper, there atr approx. 3000 soldiers on each side.

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/53-i...-at-doklam-should-withdraw-them-china-1735630

53 Indian Soldiers Still Present At Doklam, Should Withdraw Them: China

You were the guys praising Vajpayee and Indra gandhi. Both had massive bloopers on their resume, the kind of bloopers that harms India
that was "our" discussion, you had no business there.
however, even if u did, why pulling out of context when I was specific about DOKLAM

http://www.ndtv.com/india-news/53-i...-at-doklam-should-withdraw-them-china-1735630

53 Indian Soldiers Still Present At Doklam, Should Withdraw Them: China
abbey aaj AUG 18 hai, AUG 9 nahin....... you are providing me 9 day old news
ye dekh....
https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/jul/06/china-india-bhutan-standoff-disputed-territory
http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/...h-deploy-3000-troops/articleshow/59377716.cms

that was "our" discussion, you had no business there.
however, even if u did, why pulling out of context when I was specific about DOKLAM

Ya, you ADDED that EDIT AFTER I made my reply.

Also this is a PUBLIC forum, not a private chat room.

So don't talk like a fool, if you are afraid of sound like like a Fool and being called out on it.

Ya, you ADDED that EDIT AFTER I made my reply.

Also this is a PUBLIC forum, not a private chat room.

So don't talk like a fool, if you are afraid of sound like like a Fool and being called out on it.
doesn't change anything though....

Those are figures proved by the CHINESE govt.

Rest of the troops are not amassed at Doklam. They would be at the staging area or forward posts.

doesn't change anything though....

How can I reply to a post which have been changed AFTER I have replied to it ? :cheesy:

People move FORWARD, not backwards.

ohhhh now I understand,
@Gadkari bhai, when I was referring to Vajpayee jee's achievements, I was talking about kargil war not operation parakram.
I think that clarifies everything.....
and for your remarks on op parakram, I agree , that was a sort of embarrassment

ohhhh now I understand,
@Gadkari bhai, when I was referring to Vajpayee jee's achievements, I was talking about kargil war not operation parakram.
I think that clarifies everything.....
and for your remarks on op parakram, I agree , that was a sort of embarrassment

Kargil was forced on Vajpayee, It was an intelligence failure under Vajpayee. It was a cover up.

Thankfully it was not a military failure. But Vajpayee had very little to do with that. But he is entitled to notch it as a win.

Kargil was forced on Vajpayee, It was an intelligence failure under Vajpayee. It was a cover up.

Thankfully it was not a military failure. But Vajpayee had very little to do with that. But he is entitled to notch it as a win.
I generally agree with both the points, it was forced on Vajpayee and it was an intelligence failure as well.
however, the way Vajpayee handled it got india the upper hand in international forum.
anyhow, if you were to choose between Indira and Vajpayee ji, whom would you have preferred ?

I generally agree with both the points, it was forced on Vajpayee and it was an intelligence failure as well.
however, the way Vajpayee handled it got india the upper hand in international forum.
anyhow, if you were to choose between Indira and Vajpayee ji, whom would you have preferred ?

Vajpaee was better than Indira Gandhi. Both were the son and daughter of Nehru. Its not a choice I would want to make. Vajpayee was a drunk who was found asleep at the wheels. Advani did the bulk of the work.

Narendra Modi is a class apart.

Vajpaee was better than Indira Gandhi. Both were the son and daughter of Nehru. Its not a choice I would want to make. Vajpayee was a drunk who was found asleep at the wheels. Advani did the bulk of the work.

Narendra Modi is a class apart.
u summarized very well.
now I know why we don't think alike.

u summarized very well.
now I know why we don't think alike.

I would rate Narashimha Rao above Vajpayee and Indira Gandhi as a PM.

I take it that you are big fan of Nehruvian politics ?

Nehru is the patron saint of corruption.

The earliest record of corruption in Free India comes from the A D Gorwala report (a parsi, to inspire the local demented bawa) which indicted several of Nehru's minister for corruption.

E.g. In the early 1950's Krishna Menon bypassed protocol to sign a deal worth INR 8 million with a foreign firm for the purchase of army jeeps. While most of the money was paid upfront, only a part of the total jeeps was supplied.

Remember back then 1 USD = 4 INR. So I am talking about a HUGE sum of money in an age when India was a beggar nation.

In 1956, Nehru inducted the same krishna menon into the cabinet.

This is just ONE example of corruption under the Nehru govt. Sadly back then there was no internet, so not much is known to the general public about Nehru's corruption and corrupt practices.

Nehru is also the patron saint of Nepotism.

It was he who promoted his family members into high places at the cost of Indian interest.

His promotion of his relative General Thapar (father of the infamous Karan thapar) lost us the war with china.

He made his sister Vijaylakshmi pandit an ambassador to the USSR and UN. Made Governor of Maharashtra.

His cousin Brijlal Nehru was a civil servant, made finance minister of Kashmir king. Also gifted "Padma Vibhusan"

Braj Kumar Nehru was again Ambassador to the US. Became Governor of J&K, Assam, Gujarat, Nagaland, Meghalaya, Manipur, Tripura. Also gifted the "padma Vibhusan"

Nayantara Sahgal of award wapsi Fame is daughter of Vijay lakshmi pandit and was gifted the "Sahitya akademi award" as her birth right.

Ratan kumar Nehru was the cousin of Nehru, also made ambassador to China and UAE. Made general secretary to MEA.

Sheila Kaur was cousin of Nehru and was minister and then made Governor of Himachal pradesh.
Her husband was made Director General of BSF.
Her daughter Deepa kaul was minister in UP govt.

Romila Thapar the "secular" historian is distant Niece of Nehru. Leader of the Leftist gang that distorted Indian history and promoted AIT.

Rameshwari Nehru, his cousin was awarded Padma Bhusan by Nehru.

I am not even getting into the Next generation of Nehru family.

But now you know who invented the "Lutyens Gang".

Under Nehru, Meritocracy was not the way to the top, it was who you knew, which family you were born into. It was Royal Patronage.

Is it any surprise that Indira Gandhi took up the mantel after him ? She considered it her Birth right. Baap ka jagir.

Last edited:
What logic is that? If he continues to do a good job in his second term why arbitarily throw him out to be replaced by Rahul (shudder)?
Nah, not Rahul. It is just a feeling that complacency and corruption will inevitably creep in. I don't care if the BJP wins - but churn of the leadership is required.

Nah, not Rahul. It is just a feeling that complacency and corruption will inevitably creep in. I don't care if the BJP wins - but churn of the leadership is required.

That is why NaMo introduced the "not more than 75" rule.

A third term will involve the new gen like Amit Shah, Yogi Adityanath, Parrikar etc ..... all of the established administrators with impeccable financial integrity and honesty.

Back
Top Bottom